At The Ice-Cream Shop

Our Manager's Daughter

Soo-Hyun pov

As we walked into the ice-cream shopped the two girls that worked there stopped talking and greeted us. "Annyeonghaseyo!~^^" Aigoo, they're so cute. Dongho quickly ran to look at the ice-cream choices they had. "Unnie~" the younger one called. "Sung-Hee just texted saying she's coming a little late now."

"Oh? Hara, do you know why" the girl that kinda reminds me of a hamster replies and I must say, they both are so pretty! :D "I dunno, Why? Do you think she's ok?" Hara worriedly asked.

Why wouldn't she be ok? She's on her way to an ice-cream shop...

Sung-Hee (You) pov

As I was walking to the shop, I saw a couple of people from my school walking towards me. What is going on? Then I saw her. My 'sister' Baek Soo-Jung. Yes, I realize we have different name, but I blantly refused to change my name in case my father came back for me.

The difference between me and her was that she was popular and I was not. Simple really. No one knew that we were siblings and it was easy because I was never home so her friends never saw me.

They always wonder about my room, but it didn't matter to me. My room was literally EMPTY. Only my bed and some clothes were there. It's because all of my belongings are at my KARA members houses.

"Yah, Kim Sung-Hee..." Soo-Jung says to me. "Yes?" I stupidly, but innocently replied. *Splat One of the guys with her threw an egg at me. Ah crap.

So...I made a run for it.