My True Feelings

Our Manager's Daughter

AJ pov

You can do it Kim Jaeseop...FIGHTING!

"What's up?" Sunghee looks at me innocently. "Uh...it's just that I..." I stopped and looked down. I hear Sunghee get up and walk up to me. "Oppa? Are you okay?" She felt my forehead and I became red.

"Y-Yeah! I'm okay!!" I backed up. "O-oh...okay?" She was surprised by my sudden outburst and sat back down onto her bed.

"I wanna tell you something." I tried to prepare myself. "Okay. What is it?" She nodded. "No matter what happens, nothing will change between us right?" I didn't want things to be awkward between us if she didn't like me back.

"Of course. What's wrong oppa?" She looked worried. Well. Here goes.

I knelt down in front of her and held her hands. "Wh-" She looked at me shocked. I softly smiled at her.

"Kim Sunghee. I know this is sudden and not very romantic as I thought it would, but I like you." I stopped to see her facial expression. She wasn't showing any emotion, so I continued. 

"When I first saw you, I thought you were this cute, innocent girl that everyone loves. After that, I found out that you were mistreated by your...ex-family...? When I saw you crying, I just knew that I had to protect you." I looked at her in the eyes.

"At first I thought that I cared for you as my little sister, but now I know that it's something much more than that. I love you. I love everything about you. I was willing to anything that day when you went to the hospital to keep you safe." I kissed her hand.

"I love seeing you smile. I love seeing you mess around with the other members. I thought it was adorable when you were fangirling in front of us." I saw her smile.

"You are so beautiful and so precious to me. Kim Sunghee, I love you." I looked down embarrassed and felt something wet on my hands. 

I looked up to see Sunghee crying. "O-oppa. I-I don't know what to say." I lost hope thinking if she was gonna accept my confession or not. "Thank you." She hugged me. What does this mean?

"I...I love you too." I heard her whisper and I hugged her tighter, happy that she accepted my confession.

We pulled back from the hug and I wiped the leftover tears on her face. She giggled. "Thank you~" She stuck out her tongue. "Cutie~" I pinched her cheeks.

I looked at her in the eyes as she did the same. "You know. You're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." She gave me a small smile. I smiled back.

Sooner or later, I found us getting closer. Our lips just a few centimeters away from each other. When our lips finally touched, it felt like pure bliss.

I pulled away first and looked at her. She looked pretty stunned. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hey princess~" I tapped her nose. "Huh?" She came back into reality. "What? First kiss?" I smiled, happy knowing that I was her first kiss. She nodded shyly. "Neh~"

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "Aw~~ You're so adorable~~~ I love you~~" I spinned her around while she was squealing. I kissed her nose and told her to go shower and get to bed.

Well...I finally did it. I confessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Update!!! I finished homework early so I wanted to update! 

He confessed! They kissed! OMG! lol...I'm too hyper. Sorry guys~ :)

Sorry if his confession wasn't really good. I'm horrible when it comes to these kind of things.

The story is almost coming to an end!...TT.TT 

I hope you guys liked the sneak peek of the sequel! 

Enjoy!