Changed?

Our Manager's Daughter

Soohyun pov

After Sunghee excused herself to go to the bathroom, this girl walked to our table. As soon as Jaeseop saw her he got angry. 

"What do you want?" He spat out. "Yah~" Kevin nudged him. "Wae? Yah, Baek Soojung. Stay away from her." Who? 

Soojung pov

"Wae? Yah, Baek Soojung. Stay away from her." AJ yelled at me. I don't why these guys are so protective of her, she's useless.

"No, I changed." I smiled. "Whatever..." He muttered while scooping some ice-cream into his mouth. 

"Here, why don't you sit down. I'll go get you some ice-cream. Flavor?" Kevin asked me. He's too nice. I almost feel sorry for him...oh well.

"Ah~ Thank you and um strawberry." I smiled. "...fake." I heard AJ say, but I ignored it. 

While Kevin was getting me ice-cream and the other guys weren't paying attention, I quickly poured the liquid over Sunghee's ice-cream. Delicious~ I evilly smiled and Dongho started talking to me.

"Uh...noona? Who are you?" He asked. Only AJ know me since he was there on the day of the accident. Well, he saw me.

Red is Japanese.

AJ: She's the little monster child of those demented parents of our princess...or ex-parents...I dunno.

Hoon: WHAT!?

Kiseop: Ew...I no likey.

Eli: She dares to talk to us. 

Dongho: Oh yeah~ I see the crazy in her.

Soohyun: Dongho...*facepalm*

They started laughing and I just sat there confused because I can't speak Japanese. 

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I hid behind the counter so Soojung won't see me. When Kevin oppa went to get her some ice-cream, I saw her pour this liquid into my ice-cream. Suspicious liquid... 

Kevin oppa offered her to join us. Seriously? Kevin, you're too nice. 

I hear Dongho oppa ask who she was and Jaeseop oppa answered for him in Japanese. Hehe this idiot can't speak Japanese. 

Fortunately I can speak Japanese. Thank you Gyuri unnie for teaching me Japanese~ 

I automatically facepalmed at Dongho oppa. "I see the crazy in her." Oh gosh... 

I laughed when I saw her confused face. Soojung unnie can't even speak English even though we lived there for a couple of years. Pabo... 

I walked to the table. "What are you doing here?" I coldly spoke to her. I could see the she was surprise by my attitude since I never really spoken to her in this way. "E-eating ice-cream of course." She fakely smiled at me.

I raised one eyebrow at her. "You don't even like ice-cream." She froze, not knowing what else to say. I smirked. "Well, I changed. I'm a different person now." She looked unsure as the oppas were glaring at her.

"Oh really?" I asked already knowing that she didn't change at all. She nodded her head rapidly. "Then what did you put in my ice-cream?" I scoffed at her.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me like she was innocent. "Yah~ Maybe she did change. Don't be so harsh." Kevin oppa spoke up. "I did change! See! I know what we did to you in the past was wrong and yeah I admit that my parents are insane, but I changed!" She pleaded.

I could see Kiseop oppa soften up a little bit, but I'm not falling for that. "Fine! I'll eat your ice-cream to prove that I didn't do anything to it!" She took a big scoop of my ice-cream and ate it. 

"See! Nothing happened! I really changed~" She gave me a pleading look. I'm not falling for that. 

"...nothing happened. Maybe she did change?" Hoon oppa quietly spoke up without looking at me. You too?

Soon after, the other oppas were convinced that she changed. I, however, am not falling for this, but I'll play along to see what happens next.

"Fine." I sat down while she squealed in success. "Here~" She stuffed my ice-cream in my mouth and evilly smirked at me.

After something had hit me I looked at her in disbelief. "You didn't change at all." I quietly spoke to no one in particular. "You'd go this low wouldn't you." I scoffed and walked out of the ice-cream shop.

AJ pov

After Sunghee left, we all were surprised at how she just suddenly left. What happened? 

*ring*

"Eo? Oppa~" Soojung answered her phone. I don't like you. Even if you did "change", I don't like you.

"Arasso~" She hung up and told us that she had to go. "Bye~" She bowed and left. 

I thought about how Sunghee said something about Soojung putting something in her ice-cream and how she left after tasting it.

I took her ice-cream and tasted it. Oh no. I ran out the door and started looking for her.

"Yah!" I found her and took her to the hospital immediately.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hehe. What happened? ;P 

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! 

Bye!~ <3