Is she ok?

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (You) pov

I sat there awkwardly trying to avoid my two unnies glare as I tried to quickly change the topic by making small talk with the U-KISS members...who was still here eating ice-cream. Wow...they're still here! That must be a lot of ice-cream!

"Uhhh so U-KISS oppas~" the members quickly looks at me. Omo! "Enjoying your ice-cream?" I stupidly, yet awkwardly asked them. They have been here for half an hour! I'm pretty sure they like ice-cream! 

I facepalmed myself at the stupid question. "Did your parents do that to you?" Hara unnie softly asked. I tensed up at the question and I can see the guys wide-eyed at the question. "Sung-Hee-yah..." Seung-Yeon softly spoke wanting an answer.

I bit my lip slowly nodded as I hear my two unnies sighing. "Ok...let's go upstairs and get you out of these clothes...you're staying with me?" Seung-Yeon unnie asked as she went upstairs with me. "neh..."

Eli pov

The members and I watch the girl go upstairs with her unnie. Did her family really do that to her?  I wondered as the other worker was coming towards us.

"I apologize for all of that drama *bows" Hara spoke as she noticed that we were still here. "No, it's fine...but is she going to be ok?" Soo-Hyun hyung asked with concern.

Hara sighed. "*sigh~ Well...honestly, I'm not sure myself." we look at her so she could continue. "You see, she's adopted and her parents don't like performers like us...you know idols, performers in general." we nodded for her to keep on going. Wow we seem really nosy right now, but it's something about her that makes me want to help.

"So as you can see, Sung-Hee is a performer...and her parents do not like that. AT ALL. So when they find out that she is performing...*sigh they beat her" Hara finished as we were even more curious about her background.

"Well...what happened to her parents?" Dongho carefully asked her. "From what we know...she doesn't remember having a mother, but her father left when she was four when he was suppose to pick her up from dance practice...but he never came" Hara answered while looking at the ground.

I saw manager hyung tense up and he had a shocked expression on his face. Why is he like this?  "She refused to change her name because she thought that her father would come back...sometimes she would actually go back to the old dance studio and wondered 'what would our lives be like if you came back?' *sigh It hurts me to see her like this" Hara spoke with sadness in her voice.

"She's a strong kid though..." Hoon quietly added. Hara chuckles at his words. "Hmm yeah... she is a strong, smart kid" 

I thought about the performance the other day. "She's a really talented kid...I think she's better than us :)" I happily spoke. Nodding, the other members quickly agreed.

"Yeah, she is. Actually she does most of the choreography for our dances! She writes her own songs too!...we actually have some of our own songs too though, we as KARA wrote is together." Hara proudly spoke about her maknae.

Wow...she's cute ,smart, and talented. Am I falling for her?...no way