Getting to know more about Sung-Hee

Our Manager's Daughter

Dongho pov

Today we went to the ice-cream shop after we finished our schedules.

"Noona~~~ Usual please~~~" I told Hara noona as the other members walked into the shop. "OK Dongho-ah, you guys too...the usual?" "Ne~"

"Hara-yah! Do you have any pa- oh hey guys!" Seung-Yeon noona came from upstairs. She looked embarrassed as she texted Hara noona instead.

"In my bag~" Hara noona laughed while handing Seung-Yeon noona her bag. "I'll be right back~!" Seung-Yeon ran back upstairs. What was that about?  

"That was...off...?" I spoke as we walked to our usual table. "Not really, it's normal for girls." Kevin hyung said. I looked confused as he continued.

"It's that time of month...I would know because of my noona. Aish~ I stay away from her during that time." Kevin hyung shook at that thought. I'm so lost...

By that time the other hyungs had already figured out what Kevin hyung was talking about. "Ah~" "Oh..." The other members said as Hara noona came over with our ice-cream.

"Here you go~" She handed us our ice-cream one by one. 

Hara pov

'Seung-Yeon Unnie'

-haha~ unnie pabo-yah~ ;P

I brought the boys their ice-cream.

"Here you go~" I passed out the ice-cream to each member. "Noona, what's wrong with Seung-Yeon noona?" Dongho asked earning a smack from AJ.

I chuckled at his expression. "Aigoo~" I whispered it to him. "oh..." His hyungs laughed at him as he was at a loss of what to say.

"It's normal Dongho-yah~" I giggled as he stuffed his face with ice-cream. "Oh unnie~" I saw Seung-Yeon unnie walk downstairs. 

I told her about what Dongho asked and we ended up having a whole conversation about this...with guys.

"...So what is Sung-Hee like during her time?" Kiseop asked. The guys nodded as they also wanted to know.

"Oh~" Seungyeon unnie started. "you guys are kinda lucky...somewhat." I finished for her.

"Why?" Soohyun oppa asked.

"Well, she gets hungry.... A LOT." "You mean more than usual?" AJ spoke. LOL

"yes, more than usual~" I laughed. The boys looked at me wide-eyed.

"Random mood swings, but she never gets angry so that's ok." They nodded as I continued. "Oh! She gets REALLY sarcastic too!" "Ah right! Yeah~ Don't mind her sarcasm...it's gotten worse each time so she gets irritated, but not really angry." I lastly mentioned.

"If she wants something, get it for her or else you'll never hear the end of it. plus it's not like she wants something crazy anyway." Seungyeon added. "Like what does she usually want?" Hoon asked.

"She ALWAYS want pepero, chocopies, red bull, and arizona green tea. No kidding~" I answered. (A/N: Those are seriously my favorites...)

"I'm worried..." Kiseop quietly said. "It's ok, just don't be surprised by her rudeness coming from her sarcasm and you'll be ok." I assured them.

"Oh! What is she like when she's mad?" Eli asked. "Oh yeah~ I've never seen her angry." Soohyun oppa said.

*ring~ring~*

"oh unnie!" I ran to hug Gyuri unnie as she brought us some food from work. "aigoo, hara-yah~ Food!~~~~~~" She handed me the bag.

Gyuri pov

Aigoo...these kids.

"Seungyeon unnie~~~~~~ We have fooooooooood!" Hara shouted as the U-KISS boys were laughing at her childish behavior. 

"So what's up guys?" I asked I walked over to the guys as Seungyeon and Hara were fighting over what they wanted. "We wanted to know what Sung-Hee's like when she's angry. I shuddered at the thought of my baby getting angry. Their manager must've noticed me. "What?"

"Our maknae easily gets mad, but never shows it and if she doesn't show it then it isn't important because she forgets about it." I explained. "Why?" Dongho asked. "She gets distracted easily..." Their manager answered for me. I nodded. 

"BUT if she gets really angry, there's no turning back..." I told them. "Oh unnie!" Hara called. "Remember the last time she got angry?" She asked. Thinking about that incident the three of us shuddered in fear.

"What happened last time?" Kevin asked. "She came over to my house after an argument with Soojung and she was rea~~~lly angry..." I started. "Soojung and her friends pushed her in front of a car and she almost got hit..." Hara continued. "...and let's just say...there is now a hole n the wall in Gyuri's room." Seungyeon finished.

Hoon pov

A hole in the wall?! 

This kid is stronger than she looks! 

"Don't get her angry...just don't. It's scary..." Seungyeon noona warned us. "Ne~" We finished our ice-cream and left to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAY!~ I updated before going to my grandparent's house!!!!

I planned on sleeping because I was so tired from my trip, but I became even more busier since family visited us last night. Only had 4 hours of sleep... ㅠ.ㅠ 

Everything will be going back to normal starting from tomorrow though!~ 

Oh! AND Today is Alexander oppa's birthday! 07/29

Happy Birthday!~