09

Shipwrecked

FAST FORWARD

 
12th November 2013, 1630 pm. 
 
 
It was the day that the cruise was going to set sail. Everyone boarded the cruise when Sol Hwa invited and greeted them one by one in. They looked extremely classy; even the nerds too- the girls put on make up, contact lenses and wore simple yet nice dresses, while the boys also removed their glasses and styled up their hair. None of them appeared with baggy clothes or home clothes; they felt it was a must to doll up and make themselves look ... Presentable. Since its kind of a once in a lifetime thing. 
 
"Seriously so shocking. This is another side of our classmates. Soooo shocked." Mi Young whispered to Sol Hwa. "Not yet girl not yet. Don't judge yet!" Sol Hwa pointed to one girl. In her hands she held a thick math book. 
 
"Fine..." 
 
"I see you're doing well." Mr Seon came and walked up. Sol Hwa gave a poker face but still invited him in. "Thanks."
 
"No need to thank me..." Mr Seon's lips curled to a smile, which Sol Hwa shuddered. When Sol Hwa was sure that Mr Seon already disappeared into the back, she whispered to Mi Young. "Don't you sense something weird?! He's words and facial expression... So eerie!" 
 
"I think you really have something wrong!" Mi Young poked her forehead. 
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Ouch...!" 
Sol Hwa flinched. Her slow reaction made Mi Young laugh. 
"I think there's no one coming already. Let's go in and join the party!" 
 
Sol Hwa stuck her head and looked around. When she confirmed that no one with party clothings were around the coast, both of them went to the deck where everyone were gathering. 
 
 
"Hello everyone!!" Sol Hwa walked up the podium and tapped the mike to gain everyone's attention. All students- no teenagers- and adults stopped their chattering and have their eyes laid on Sol Hwa. 
 
"I would like to thank everyone for bothering to attend this cruise! Please enjoy yourself and you're welcome to do anything you want! Or roam around this cruise! But never NEVER EVER enter my room without my permission. It's the most obvious one.. Have fun and eat all you want!" Sol Hwa beamed and bowed. Everyone gave her a round of an applause. Sol Hwa walked down the podium and Mi Young was waiting for her. 
 
"Be my tour guide please!" Mi Young slung her arm around Sol Hwa's neck. 
"I haven't see it yet... You forbiddened me ..." Mi Young pouted. Sol Hwa snickered and nodded her head. 
 
They walked down the aisle. 
Toilets are at each corner of the deck. 
 
"This room is our personal dining room. I've specially requested this for us to eat in peace! I'm leaving it as a surprise~" Mi Young made an ugly face as they moved on to the next room. 
 
"This is where all students and teachers will eat!" Sol Hwa pushed open the door and the entire room was filled with round tables and chairs. The entire place is decorated with pink paint and balloons were tied around Greek- like pillars. 
 
"Let's go into the kitchen now!" Sol Hwa pushed open another door at the back of the room and when they entered, all the chefs and waiters stopped what they're doing and bowed to them. The head chef walked towards Sol Hwa and asked her for instructions. "Please serve the drinks to everyone now, and try to make dinner as fast as possible! Thanks." Sol Hwa walked out again and they continued their mini tour. 
 
"This room is the entertainment room. For guys." They entered and the entire place was filled with the latest Mac. Headphones were set on the table and Mi Young was excited. "Not only for guys! I wanna play this too... I can compete with them!" Mi Young laughed. Sol Hwa whacked her head. "What if they molest you? Oh and the next room is for girls to karaoke~!" Sol Hwa said while dragging Mi Young out of the room. They climbed up to the second level and pushed open the very first door. An indoor swimming (playground) complex!! 
"Sol!!! I'm so lucky I brought along my bikini!! Oh my goshhhh!!!" Mi Young jumped around like an excited kid. 
"You can come here later!" Again Mi Young had to be dragged out. 
 
The next room was an ice skating rink. The rink was humongous. Along the walls are lined with skates and some protection guard. 
 
The second last room was an indoor basketball court mixed with a netball court. "I'm pretty sure the guys would like it!" 
 
The last room was a gym room where guys can work out if they want. When they reached the end of the level it was another swimming pool just that you can dive in from the third level. "It's so cool ahh!! How many more surprises can I get?!" Sol Hwa gasped. They went back to the other side of the cruise and climbed up the third level. 
 
"These will be everyone's cabins! Where everyone would be sleeping~ lets just go to our room!" Sol Hwa walked down to the middle room and opened the door. The room was huge. A double decker bed was pushed to the side of the wall and there is a table beside it. The room was decorated in a mermaid theme. The painting of water and seashells looked so real. Mi Young placed her bag down and jumped onto the bed with joy. "This bed is so cushy!!!!" 
"Imma glad you like it~" Both of them changed to their swimsuits and headed for the pool. They were both wearing Victoria Secret's exclusive swimsuit being hidden under mini cotton dress.
 
There were people already playing in the pool. The minute they opened the door all eyes were on the two. They stripped their cotton dress and jumped into the pool.  In sync. Whistles were heard from the guys. 
 
 
The entire day passed on with playing. When it was dinner time, Sol Hwa was eating like a graceful girl while Mi Young was busy gobbling her food down. After eating they played awhile more and returned to their bunks to sleep. 
 
At night, Mi Young woke up to visit the toilet. When she opened the door she almost let out a scream. There are two muscular guys stationed outside. "I'm sorry for scaring you. We're told to protect you all by Mr Seon." Mi Young stared suspiciously at them and laughed. "Seriously its not like we're going to be kidnapped or what!" Mi Young walked to the toilet. 
 
The two guards looked at each other and nodded their head. They were waiting for instructions. 
 
*stupid. We aren't bodyguards. We are supposed to lock you two up.*