08

Shipwrecked

Mi Young returned home first. She had to wake up again tomorrow and help Sol Hwa again. She took out her hidden locked diary from under her pillow and flipped to a fresh page. Taking out her pen from the desk table, she started penning down. 

 
Dear diary. 
 
This girl writing here is so confused. Sol Hwa has gone from bad to worse. Why is she becoming so evil? I feel I'm being effected by her as I'm very close to her. And I'm also being very evil too. She changed so much after her mum's death. Why is she being like that? We have to let off the past or we'll feel misery aye? I missed the time when we were young. She was so friendly and kind. But she changed drastically. She's been very spoilt. 
Oh how I hope someone would change her for good. Nights for now. <3
 
__youngieee__
 
Mi Young closed her diary and slept. 
 
 
The next day was pretty much the same and they completed everything. 
 
 
Day 33
Mi Young and Sol Hwa came extremely early- way even before the school officially opened. They stood by the gate and waited for everyone to arrive. Then they can hand out the advertisements such that almost everyone can receive it. 
 
"Remind me again why we're doing this?" Sol Hwa sighed.
"Cruise girl. Cruise." Mi Young replied and yawned loudly. At last the first student came and Sol Hwa was excited. She gave the teacher an ad. 
"Omo! It's true! Haha I heard some rumors about it. Thanks and it's very nice!" She commented. Sol Hwa just smiled at her. 
*so much for a big mouth.*
 
 
"Thanks Sol Hwa eonnie~" School was going to start but there's still one more ad not given out. 
"Did you count correctly? Why is there one more extra?" Mi Young asked, pointing to the last paper on Sol Hwa's hands. 
"It can't be. Maybe that person is late? But our school always has no record of people being late..." Sol Hwa thought deeply. 
"Tell you what. Just ignore that last person. You can... Give it to me haha..." Mi Young smiled sheepishly. 
"Okay then." 
 
 
As usual, school was boring for Sol Hwa. She slept through the entire day. When school ended she went to find Mr Seon. 
 
 
"Mr Seon. How's my cruise? Can I look at it?" Sol Hwa asked coldly. 
"Come with me to Busan later." 
"Sure."
 
Sol Hwa's phone rang. 
From: Youngie <3
Sol Hwa ya eodiya? Waiting for you at school gate...
 
To: Youngie <3
Aigoo. I'm going to check out my cruise first :) You ... Can go home first :) unless you wanna come! Meet me at canteen~
 
From: Youngie <3
Ahhh ne... I'm so curious cya~
 
 
Sol Hwa, Mi Young and Mr Seon boarded Mr Seon's car to Busan. 
 
 
"And here. It's not complete yet. They are still painting the interior part and exterior. I guess you like the color? I asked Mr Lee." All of them were viewing the cruise from afar. Sol Hwa nodded her head. 
"Thanks." 
"Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your cruise." 
Sol Hwa shuddered when Mr Seon said it. 
*What is he up too?*
 
 
When they returned home, Sol Hwa talked to Mi Young. 
"Don't you think he's weird by saying that last sentence?" 
"Hm no why?"
"I think he's up to something no good..." 
"I think you're being paranoid because you hate him. Just go home and get a short nap! Don't think too much okay... I'll go first annyeong~"
 
____
Tadaaa ^^ 
Sooooon be patient people!
Oh and I've edited some parts. Cuz I think it's weird if you build a cruise within a short period so I changed it to mr lee buying a cruise and hiring people to edit it. 
 
Please comment! Your comments motivate me a lot!! And help me upvote my story if you like it :) thanks guys for reading :3