18

Shipwrecked

Sol Hwa immediately linked arms with Mi Young when she saw her at the gate with the rest of the boys. The minute Kai and Baekhyun caught up with them Kai started babbling how awesome Sol Hwa was when she ed back to the Lollipop Girls. 

 
"Seriously you did that?" Lay asked Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa smiled and nodded proudly. Mi Young laughed out loudly when Sol Hwa recounted the event with extreme drama in it. 
 
"That was... Cool!!" the boys all high-fived in the air with Sol Hwa, except for Baekhyun. 
 
"Hey Baek. What's up? Are you still pissed with Sol Hwa for being rude to you?" Kris who noticed Baekhyun's silence was concerned about him. Baekhyun nodded his head, and also added on. 
 
"She doesn't know who she is messing with. Lollipop girls are capable of anything... You know... I'm an example. And she thinks she's still living like a boss and treats Triangle Island as her home back in... Seoul? I've never really heard of that place before. It really puzzles me how she got here..."
 
Kris silently listened and nodded his head. When Baekhyun finished he voiced out his opinion. 
 
"I agree that Sol Hwa is a bratty girl, but something tells me that her heart isn't of pure evil. You know me well Baek. I'm always right. And i don't really care how she got here. I just feel that we need to correct her and make her into a... Good girl. Heh. But for places outside Triangle Island... I really don't care. What matters most is we are happy here. Right baeky?" Kris nudged Baekhyun slightly on the shoulder. Baekhyun smiled and nudged Kris back. "It's really great to have you as my bud wise guy."
 
 
__
Days passed by with much boredom and Sol Hwa is trying hard to avoid from being scolded or picked from her annoying teachers. Her relationship with Kai and the rest are improving, but things remained the same with Baekhyun. Sol Hwa would either try to avoid him or give him a cold shoulder. 
 
"It's Sunday today. Sol Hwa, Mi Young, every Sunday is our bonding day so we would always go out as a whole. It's confession time and everyone would correct their mistake..." Suho explained to Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa and Mi Young nodded her head. 
 
"Where will we be going today?" Sehun piped up. All eyes landed on Suho. 
 
"Hmmm... What about the beach?" Suho asked. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement except for Sol Hwa and Mi Young. After the incident that brought them to Triangle Island they were kind of anti beaches. 
 
"Can we go somewhere else? You know..." Sol Hwa voiced out. 
"Why?" Kai asked. 
"." Baekhyun slapped Kai's head. "Don't ask why." 
The rest of them snickered. Suho coughed to grab their attention. 
"What about Triangle Theme Park?" Suho asked. 
 
"Nah ... It's too booooring..," Sehun yawned to exaggerate. Tao and Chanyeol nodded their heads too. 
 
"The nearby shopping mall?" 
"The arcade?" 
"Buffet?" 
 
All of the boys shook their head. 
 
"Let's just stay at home and talk about things... Catch up?" Kris suggested. 
 
"That sounds nice! I wish to know more about Sol Hwa and Mi Young!" Xiu Min said. 
 
 
All 14 of them gathered at the dining table. D.O prepared omelette rice for all of them. 
 
"So Sol Hwa. When's your birthday?" Xiu Min asked. 
 
"25th February." 
 
"What about yours Mi Young?" 
 
"26th February! You know, both of us were best childhood friends! Sol Hwa was totally different when she was young you know... She was awarded with the friendliest student by teachers and classmates!" Mi Young nudged Sol Hwa's shoulders. Sol Hwa just quietly ate her food. 
 
"Are you serious?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Seems hard to believe but yepp!" Mi Young smiled, and her reply earned a hard step on her foot. 
 
"Ouch!" Mi Young grabbed her foot in pain. 
 
"My first impression of her was a crazy ." Baekhyun spoke directly to Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa stopped eating and looked up at Baekhyun. Everyone tensed when they heard Baekhyun's remark. Sol Hwa and Baekhyun locked eyes for more than 10 seconds when Luhan broke the silence. 
 
"Hey Baek you're a bit too rude..." 
 
"Don't act like that. You all also told me that when Sol Hwa broke my photo frame." Baekhyun replied, causing silence to hang in the air. 
 
"Well my first impression of you is that you are such a horrible er." Sol Hwa calmly fought back. 
 
"Awww are you talking about yourself?"
 
"Are you deaf? I'm talking to you." 
 
"Hey, there's 13 of us here and you didn't say whose name!" 
 
By now it was just Baekhyun and Sol Hwa arguing. No one dared to stop them. 
 
"But you should jolly well know it's you!" Sol Hwa stood up from her chair. 
 
"Says the person who's far worse than me!" Baekhyun stood up too. 
 
Sol Hwa picked up her fork and threw it directly at Baekhyun. 
 
"Ouch!" Baekhyun clutched his right arm, which was scratched by the fork. 
 
Chanyeol stood up and rushed to Baekhyun's side. 
 
"Hey!! You alright? I'll bring the First Aid to you!" Chanyeol rushed into the kitchen. 
 
"Seriously... Why does this always happen? Why can't we do things peacefully together?" Tao grumbled and stood up, leaving the dinner table. 
 
"Yeah..." Sehun agreed. 
 
One by one, all of them left the dinner table. 
 
"Sol Hwa? I think you should really correct that attitude of yours." Lay commented. 
 
"Sol Hw-" 
 
"You can leave if you want Mi Young." Sol Hwa cut Mi Young off. 
 
"No I wan-"
 
"don't try to act nice in front of me! Leave if you want to!" Sol Hwa was boiling in anger. 
 
Mi Young stood up in fury. 
 
"I just wanted to comfort you! Why do you chase me away? I didn't plan to say anything bad at all! I was on your side all the while! You don't ever let me voice out my opinion. I've had enough!" Mi Young ran back to the room. 
 
Sol Hwa was pricked by Mi Young's words. They were like daggers piercing through her heart. Anyone can insult her but not Mi Young. Mi Young was an important person to Sol Hwa. 
 
*Great. Now everyone hates me. It's all because of you Byun Baekhyun.*
 
Sol Hwa could not stand the sight of Baekhyun anymore. She left the house. Baekhyun just let Chanyeol nurse his wound without caring about Sol Hwa. 
 
*Serves her right for being a . No one likes her anyways.*
 
 
Sol Hwa walked around aimlessly in the streets. She just paced back and forth without knowing where to go for fear she would get lost. 
 
 
"Ms Sol Hwa!" 
 
Sol Hwa looked up at the voice. To her surprise, it was Myungsoo. 
 
"What brings you here?" Sol Hwa asked. 
 
"I was just nearby when I saw you. What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"I need to get a breather." 
 
"What happened?" 
 
Sol Hwa frowned as she remembered what happened earlier. But she refused to tell what happened to Myungsoo. 
 
"Hmm... Since you're so... Pissed? And furious... I'll treat you to something nice!" Myungsoo did not wait for Sol Hwa to reply and dragged her along. 
 
 
"One more glass of beer please!!" Sol Hwa shouted at the bartender. Myungsoo brought Sol Hwa to one of the famous bars in Triangle Island. 
 
"You already had 5 bottles!" Myungsoo tried to stop Sol Hwa but Sol Hwa still managed to grab the bottle of beer. 
 
"Let me have what I want! Don't be a jerk like Byun Baekhyun!!" Sol Hwa drunk down the glass of beer. 
 
*So it's because of Byun Baekhyun? Heh.*
 
Myungsoo smirked. 
 
"Chill!!" Myungsoo raised his hands up like a prisoner. 
 
 
Unknowingly, time passed by and it was already 1 a.m. Myungsoo wrapped Sol Hwa's arm against his shoulder and  carried her back to her 'home'. He pressed the doorbell and an annoyed Sehun showed up. 
 
"Who's th- Sol Hwa? And Myungsoo? Why the heck are you here?!" Sehun asked, bewildered. He quickly opened the gates and let them in. 
 
"She's drunk. Was with me." Myungsoo coldly replied Sehun. After Myungsoo put Sol Hwa down, he left. 
 
*Why the hell is Sol Hwa with Myungsoo that bastard?!*
 
Sehun then carried Sol Hwa to Baekhyun's room, and quietly went back to his room. 
 
*Does she even know who Myungsoo is?*
 
____
Hello! I'm watching this drama called "I Hear Your Voice". IT'S JUST SO AWESOME
 
/le spazzes/
Anyone watched it before? I'm currently on episode 16 ^^
That show is JJANG! XD
 
Oh do you have any KDramas to recommend? ;D