16

Shipwrecked

"We're back home~" Kai shouted out as he opened the door. Sol Hwa unwillingly trudged into the house. 

 
"Omygosh are you okay Sol Hwa ssi?" All of them who were watching tv sat up and looked at her. 
 
Sol Hwa just walked into the room she slept previously and still saw the broken shards, just that the photo was gone. 
 
*You deserved it.*
 
Sol Hwa jumped onto the bed and wanted to sleep, but she was still troubled by the fact that Baekhyun insulted her mother. 
 
*Just damn it.* 
 
Sol Hwa walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed a can of coke. 
 
*Surprisingly everything seems like Seoul...* 
 
Sol Hwa opened her can and was preparing to drink it when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 
 
"Sol Hwa ssi, we have to talk to you."
 
It was Suho. 
Sol Hwa unhappily placed the can of coke on the table. 
 
"What?" 
"Tomorrow we're having school so while you're outside cooling yourself down we registered your name. We can also look after you! We're in the same class you know~" 
 
*What the hell. School. I totally forgot about that. Damn.*
 
"I'm not gonna join."
 
This time, Tao joined in the conversation. 
 
"Why noona? Noona... Do you know that we paid for your uniforms and school fees? I really hope you would join us to school..." Tao pouted and tugged Sol Hwa's sleeves. 
 
"No." 
 
"Please?"
 
"No." 
 
Tao let go of his hand and walked away. Suddenly he turned back and did aegyo to Sol Hwa. 
 
"Pleeeeeeaaaase nooooona!!!" 
 
 
 
*WHATTT THE HELL OH MY POPSICLES THAT'S SOOO ADORABLE!!!* 
 
Sol Hwa found herself nodding away. 
 
*WHY AM I NODDING!! NOOOO*
 
And Sol Hwa kept nodding. 
 
Suho and Tao high-fived each other and laughed. 
 
"Thanks maknae!" 
 
 
 
 
___
The next day, Sol Hwa woke up with a start. She felt something sticking onto her forehead. Sol Hwa plucked it out and it was a post it. 
 
To: the annoying dweeb. 
Retard. I guess when you see this you're gonna be late for school. Look right; the time. School starts at 7:25am Look left; your uniform. Takeeee your time and you're gonna be getting detention. Don't forget. This is not your home and nothing goes like what you wish for. Late= punishment and don't try to escape. Good lucks~ Oh and our school's called Jeon Sun High!
- the almighty prince baekhyun <3
 
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
 
Sol Hwa looked left, and the time now is 7:03 am. 
"Dang!" 
 
Sol Hwa entered the bathroom, a set of girls' necessities were set in the table for her. 
 
*THANKS ALOT WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS*
Sol Hwa scrubbed her teeth hard and washed her face. 
 
7:10 am 
 
Sol Hwa changed into her uniform, and surprisingly it fits her perfectly. 
 
 
But. 
 
"I HATE UNIFORMS!!" Sol Hwa shouted and ran out of the room, carrying the clock with her. Seeing her breakfast on the dinner table she grabbed it and picked up her prepared school bag on the sofa and ran out of the house. 
 
"Excuse me miss may I know where's Jeon Sun High?" Sol Hwa asked a passer by. She pointed to the front. 
 
*Do you think I'm supposed to know?!* 
 
Sol Hwa didn't have time to waste. She looked at the clock and it was already 7:18 am. 
 
*Seems like I need to run!*
 
Sol Hwa kicked in her athlete senses and shot her way through. She kept running straight and looked around, trying not to stop. 
 
Finally, a big sign caught Sol Hwa's eyes. 
 
 
 
'WELCOME TO JEON SUN HIGH SCHOOL!'
 
 
 
Sol Hwa skidded and back tracked. She ran into the school before the gates were about to close. 
 
Sol Hwa checked the clock again. It was 7:24 am now. 
 
*I know imma awesome~*
 
Sol Hwa headed to the office and asked the staff for her itinerary. 
 
"I see. You're new here and.. You've brought some food along. Tell you what. Use my name, Miss Park, and tell your teacher that I gave you permission to eat in class. Thats it and have a nice day!" Ms Park waved at Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa just nodded her head and opened the folder. 
 
*So I'm in class 3F?*
 
Sol Hwa opened the map in the folder and followed the directions. 
 
*So much for being a new girl!*
 
 
After what seemed like hours Sol Hwa found her way to her class. 
 
The teacher was already in it and she was teaching now. Sol Hwa walked in without knocking the door. 
 
"Excuse me? May I know who you are?" the teacher asked. 
 
Sol Hwa turned around. She knew well that this isnt her school back in Seoul so she can't boss around freely. Not now yet. 
 
Sol Hwa wore a fake smile and walked to the front. 
 
"Hello everyone, I'm Lee Sol Hwa. I'm new here!" Sol Hwa smiled and waved. 
 
The class stared at her, not reacting at her cheery voice. 
 
*What the heck is going in?* 
 
Sol Hwa's smile slowly turned into a frown when the silence ensued. 
 
The teacher coughed. "Maybe she's new here trying to be informal by not bowing... Go choose a seat. You can seat beside Myungsoo or Baekhyun." the teacher pointed to the two empty seats. 
 
*Myungsoo?! BACON?!*
 
Obviously, Sol Hwa walked towards the table next to Myungsoo. When she was just about to seat down, a voice shouted from the far back of the class. 
 
"Ms Kwon, Sol Hwa will seat beside Baekhyun. They know each other and they are friends! She doesn't know who Myungsoo is." 
 
Sol Hwa turned her head around. 
 
*Which idiot dares to deman- OH IT'S KAI. OH WAIT.* Sol Hwa scanned the heads of the class. She spotted everyone she was living with. 
 
*So they're in the same class...* 
 
Sol Hwa wanted to protest but Kai shot her a smile which she felt was pretty adorable. Unknowingly Sol Hwa walked towards the table beside Baekhyun. 
 
"Stay away from me!" 
 
Sol Hwa whipped her head at that annoying voice. 
 
"Like who wants to be with you!" Sol Hwa argued. 
 
The rest of the lesson went on boringly as usual, and Sol Hwa was sleeping. 
 
"Ms Lee Sol Hwa! Detention after school!" Ms Kwon shouted at Sol Hwa, who was shocked by the statement. 
 
"What the hell?!" Sol Hwa kicked the table angrily. 
 
"Serves you right sleepy PIG." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue at Sol Hwa, who was even more frustrated. 
 
*Keep calm...*
 
___
A/N
Sorry for not updating... I hope this is not too boring for you ;_; have a nice day~ <3