15

Shipwrecked

The next day, Sol Hwa found herself fall asleep next to Mi Young. 

 
"You awake?" Mi Young asked, opening her eyes. It was a morning surprise to Sol Hwa. Instantly she felt energized and leapt up. She pulled Mi Young into a big hug. 
 
"Youngie!! Oh my finally! I'm so worried about you! You've been awake for how long? Why didn't you wake me up..." Sol Hwa pouted and let go of Mi Young. 
 
"You're sleeping so soundly I don't wanna wake you up..."
 
 
"Breakfast!!" Someone from outside cut their talk. 
 
"Stupid. Anyways we're in this weird island -" 
 
"Yes I know it..." Mi Young cut Sol Hwa again. 
 
Sol Hwa frowned and dragged Mi Young out forcefully as her punishment. 
 
"Ouchhh!" 
 
Sol Hwa immediately let go of her hand. 
 
"You okay?!" 
 
Mi Young's distorted face turned into a smirk and she ran out. 
 
"Hey!!" 
 
Sol Hwa ran after her, and they caused so much noise early in the morning and they earned 11 pairs of glare at them. Sol Hwa who could felt it stopped chasing and walked to the dining table normally like nothing happened. 
 
"Glad to see you so... Hyped. I didn't know someone like you would act like that..." Suho chuckled. 
 
"I agree!!" Kai and Sehun raised their hands. Sol Hwa arched her left brow, feeling so weird at their childish actions. 
 
"Please maknaes that's what you both always do everyday too," Luhan rolled his eyes. 
 
"Hey!" they both retorted. 
 
"Hyung you peed on your pants to recently!" Sehun snapped back. Everyone collapsed into laughters but Sol Hwa kept a straight face. 
 
"Seriously. How old are you to pee in your pants? You have no father to guide you to go to the toilet?" 
 
Luhan turned tomato red, embarrassed from what Sol Hwa said. 
 
"That's no way to talk to someone like that! Dont you have a mother who teaches you manners?" Baekhyun who was silent spoke up for Luhan. 
 
Mi Young turned her head worriedly to Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa's lips were trembling. She picked up the fork on her table and stabbed it on the table, forcing it into a dent. 
 
"That old woman who took photo with you also didn't teach you any manners huh?" Sol Hwa kicked her chair away and stormed back into the room. 
 
*So what if I have no mother?! Even if you have one I'll destroy her face!* 
 
Sol Hwa marched towards the photo frame of Baekhyun's and smashed it hard down onto the cold hard floor. 
 
 
"CRASH"
 
 
 
"Sol Hwa!" 
 
Mi Young ran towards the sound of the crashing. 
 
"What have you done?" Mi Young stared in horror at the broken glass pieces. Some had cut Sol Hwa's feet, causing them to bleed. The rest of them also rushed in, including D.O who was cooking breakfast. 
 
"OH. MY. BLOCK BAEK FROM ENTERING!" Sehun shouted. Everyone obeyed the maknae's words but they were too late. Baekhyun forced his way through and saw the broken photo frame. He took in a deep breath and curled his fists into balls. 
 
"This is what you get for insulting my mother!" Sol Hwa pointed at the broken photo frame. Baekhyun pushed Sol Hwa down onto floor, onto the glass. Gasps resounded the room as the saw more blood flowing out from her wrists and arms. 
 
"Baek! You're a man! You're not supposed to do that!" Lay pulled Baekhyun away from Sol Hwa. 
 
"You... You..!" Baekhyun pointed his finger at Sol Hwa. 
 
Mi Young helped Sol Hwa up to her feet, and when Sol Hwa was standing up she ran out of the house and into the streets. 
 
 
 
The cold wind slapped onto Sol Hwa's face. Everyone down the street stopped walking and started pointing at her bloody body. Each step she took, blood would drip onto the concrete, forming a trail. 
 
*He freaking insulted my mum.*
 
"Miss! You're bleeding!" One of them jogged up to her and offered a tissue. She just continued walking like no one ever talked to her.
 
"Hey miss! You're bleeding badly... There glass shards on your arm!" once again the passer by spoke, but was ignored. 
 
*He freaking insulted my mum.*
 
"Wait here." 
 
The kind passer by walked away. He entered a convenient store and bought bandages. He exited again and found Sol Hwa sitting at a nearby bench. 
 
"Phew. I thought you would walk away." he heaved a sigh of relief, and brought up Sol Hwa's arm. Carefully, he used a tissue and plucked out the glass shard. He then pulled out his water bottle from his bag and poured water onto Sol Hwa's wounds. After that, he cleansed it with mild acid to kill the germs and bacteria on the wounds. He looked up at Sol Hwa's facial expression. She didn't show any signs of pain, which he was amazed at as it usually stings. He then added cream onto the wound and bandaged it up. 
 
"Done! What happened?" He asked curiously. 
 
*He freaking insulted my mum.*
 
Sol Hwa stood up from the bench and wanted to walk away when the male stopped her. 
 
"I'm Myungsoo. Nice to meet you." Myungsoo extended his hand out to Sol Hwa, but as expected he was ignored. 
 
Myungsoo slapped his other hand onto his palms. 
 
"Where's your home? I'll walk you home." 
 
This time, Sol Hwa stopped. 
 
"I have no home here." 
 
Myungsoo scratched his head. 
 
"Then where do you live?" 
 
"Nowhere." 
 
Sol Hwa walked away. 
 
Myungsoo followed her footsteps. 
 
 
 
"There you are!" 
 
Sol Hwa looked up at that bright voice. 
 
Once again, it was Kai. 
 
"You got yourself first-aid?" Kai asked, but looked at that figure behind Sol Hwa. They both locked eyes and Kai's face turned black. 
 
"Him?" Sol Hwa nodded her head slightly and walked away. 
 
Kai frowned and followed Sol Hwa. 
 
*Why it's him again...*