11

Shipwrecked

The cruise shook around violently as the waves tossed it around. The first deck was already flooded. No one was around to give out a stress signal. And of course it's because everyone had fled the cruise. 


 
"Oh my god!! Sol Hwa please wake up!!" Mi Young cried out as she grabbed the door handle, still hoping that the door would miraculously open. 
 
Which of course won't happen. 
 
*I don't wanna die here!!*
 
Mi Young sat down by the table, placed her legs to her chest and hugged it. She started to weep, which worsened as the thunder boomed across the night sky. Everytime it did, the things on the table would rattle and Mi Young's heart would explode any longer. 
 
Make-ups and accessories had been flung across the room, some knocking onto poor Mi Young's head. The lamp on the table was threatening to fall; it was tilting such that the wire was going to break. 
 
*snap*
 
Mi Young looked up. The wire broke and the lamp was falling down, the direction right at where Mi Young's head was. She gasped and tried to block her hands from the lamp, but too late. It smashed onto her head with a deafening sound. Glasses cut on Mi Young's head as she out from the impact. 
 
 
 
 
*cough cough* 
Sol Hwa choked out water as she felt someone slapping her face. She frowned and turned her head which was sore. Again Sol Hwa felt herself being slapped. 
 
*who is that idiot...*
 
Sol Hwa cursed in her mind. She opened her eyes dizzily and saw a pair of round eyes gazing down at her. 
 
*OH MY CHEESEBALLS WHO IS THAT?!!* 
 
Sol Hwa let out a high pitched scream which also scared the round eyed person. 
"AHHHH!!!!"
 
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
 
Now Sol Hwa was fully awake. Her eyes flew open as big as the other boy. She shifted backwards as the unknown guy moved towards her. 
 
"Who are you?! Are you going to kill me?! And why am I here-" Sol Hwa cut herself as she looked around. 
 
The clear blue sea faced her as the waves gently caressed her hands. Sol Hwa felt her nails being filled by something... Rough yet soft. She looked down and it was golden sand. 
 
"-in this unknown... Beach?!" Sol Hwa deduced. 
 
*Where's my cruise? And where's Youngie?!* 
 
The unknown boy smiled, causing his eye to look much smaller. 
"I was walking around with my friends and saw you and your... Friend behind... You guys looked... Hurt... So I went forward... I think you got shipwrecked!! Look behind you! There's so many broken woods! And nice to meet you! My name is called Do Kyungsoo!" the boy named Kyungsoo extended his hand to shake with Sol Hwa. Sol Hwa stared unbelievably at Kyungsoo and ignored his gesture. "Liar! Get lost!!" Sol Hwa stood up slowly and backed away, until she accidentally stepped on something which produced a sound. 
 
A human to be exact. 
 
It's none other than Mi Young. It was hard to recognize her; her face was barely recognizable. She was bleeding on her forehead which was covered by strands of hair. The blood now started soaking the golden sand, which caused Sol Hwa to worry. 
 
"Where are we again?" Sol Hwa asked Kyungsoo who was kicking the sand. 
 
"This is called Triangle Island, where no one else from the outside world could even enter. And this beach is called 'Golden Sands!' If you can enter this place... I think you're the first." 
 
Sol Hwa was going crazy. 
* What is he talking about?! What island and what.... WHAT ON EARTH AM I ON?!* 
Sol Hwa clenched her fist but relaxed awhile. She put on the fakest smile she can ever have. 
 
"Can you please help my friend? She's badly injured now. It's the first time I'm asking people like that so help." Sol Hwa bit her lips in embarressment. Kyungsoo nodded his head and walked towards Mi Young. He carried her in a bridal style. 
 
"Follow me."
Sol Hwa obediently followed. She looked down and walked behind Kyungsoo when suddenly he stopped, causing Sol Hwa to bump into Kyungsoo. 
 
"Hi hyungs and dongsaengs!!!"
 
*The heck!! What's his problem?! Hyungs and dongsaengs...?!* 
 
Sol Hwa rubbed her head and looked up, to see eleven guys standing together and facing her.
Not to mention hot. 
 
"Who the hell are those people kyung?" one of them asked. 
 
*more trouble.*
 
"Oh... They got shipwrecked I believe and one of them is seriously injured..."
All their eyes are now trained on Sol Hwa. 
 
"What?" Sol Hwa talked back, trying not to be pushed down by their intimidating gazes. 
 
"Welcome to Triangle Island!" All of them heartily greeted Sol Hwa except for one. He crossed his arm and did not bother to look at Sol Hwa. 
"Yah." 
 
"Yah!!" 
 
Sol Hwa called out to that guy, who was ignorant to Sol Hwa's calls. 
"Hyung. She's calling you." the guy next to him poked his shoulder. 
 
The ignorant guy swung his head around, causing his hair to flip at the same time. 
 
*omg... So... Hot!!! Wait nononononono. Stop it sol.*
 
"What? I have a name please call me properly. And I'm older than you I believe please respect me." He shot back at Sol Hwa, which angered her. 
 
"You didn't tell me so!! If you did I would call your name! And you didn't even welcome me at all!" Sol Hwa remarked back angrily. 
 
"Byun Baekhyun and please. Stop acting like a spoilt kid, girl." His yes flared with anger. 
 
*Kid? KID?!! The nerve of him to say that!!* Sol Hwa's eyes burned with anger too and wanted to scold him when someone rushed in and cut her off. 
 
"Sorry my hyung's always like that... Don't take him seriously! I'm called Kim Jong In by the way!" Jong In held onto Sol Hwa's hand and pulled her away from Baekhyun. She stared back at Baekhyun. 
*Youre gonna get it.*
 
"Let's move or else this poor girl would be more injured!" Kyungsoo flapped his fingers towards the rest of his group to tell him to follow back home. 
 
*Just you wait byun bacon you'll die. Offending me is the last thing you would ever do.*