02

Shipwrecked

"Riiingg..." 

*Finally. Break time's here* 

Sol Hwa raised her sleepy head up and stretched her arms which were sore. Everyone rushed out of the class and headed to the canteen while Sol Hwa headed to the principal's office, or maybe, her father's office.

Yes, the principal is Sol Hwa's dad. That means Sol Hwa had a lot of authority in the school. She had the ability to fire any teacher whom she doesn't like or sabotage students to make them quit this school. She will cook up an excuse to let her father agree with her. Once a male teacher made her stay for detention and Sol Hwa told her father that the teacher wanted to do obscene stuff in front of her. And so... Yes. He got fired. 

 

"Youngie ah I'm going to meet my dad and discuss about the plans for the cruise. Wait for me at our usual table!" Sol Hwa said and hurried off. Min Young nodded her head and headed to the canteen. 

"knock knock"

"Come in!" Sol Hwa's father said. 

The door swung open. Principal Lee stopped his work and looked up but no one could be seen outside. Principal Lee was confused. *I must be hearing things*. He then continued his work. 

"Appa~~" 

Principal Lee eyes opened wide when he heard that familiar voice. He looked up and saw Sol Hwa smiling brightly at him with her hands tucked behind her. Principal Lee smiled and went forward to hug her daughter. 

"My dear girl! What makes you come here?" 

"Let's come in while we talk okay?" Sol Hwa said. 

Sol Hwa pulled out a chair from the desk and sat on it. Principal Lee did the same too and pulled out a box of chocolate heart cookies. He gave them to her. "Your favorite," he told Sol Hwa. 

"Thanks daddy!" Sol Hwa beamed. 

"Daddy, I have plans on having a cruise holiday with everyone in school."

Principal Lee's eyes widened. 

"But as you heard that Mr Seon is also holding a cruise holiday too. He will soil my plans... I plan to celebrate this year with everyone... Which you know is a rare thing and something you want me to do right?" Sol Hwa frowned and pouted. She opened the lid of the box of cookies. 

"I wish to make friends with everyone and hope this cruise would make me form bonds..." Sol Hwa said while holding on a piece of cookie. 

"Hmm..." Principal Lee massaged his temples and considered. 

"Please daddy? And I've already leaked this news..." Sol Hwa said. 

* Daddy would absolutely let me go. Especially when I've already spread the news and he wouldn't want me to lose face*

"since you said that.. I'll let you go!" Principal Lee said while smiling. 

Sol Hwa popped in the cookie and jumped in happiness. 

"Thanks daddykins! Love ya!!" Sol Hwa shouted and did a heart above her head while exiting the room. Principal Lee chuckled to himself. 

 

"What took you so looooong!!" Min Young whined. She had already eaten finished her meal and was waiting for Sol Hwa. "Just some talking to my daddy~ I'm gonna announce something to the whole school!" Sol Hwa said. *I'm gonna lie through what I'm saying later...*

Sol Hwa walked up the concourse and held a mike with her. "Everyone  listen!" Sol Hwa grabbed everyone's attention and soon many students and teachers were crowding around. "I, Lee Sol Hwa, is gonna hold a cruise holiday. We are gonna tour around and what's best is that everyone can board this ship for free! It's so much better than Mr Seon's and he may cancel his trip anytime!!" Sol Hwa said finished and everyone clapped and cheered.

"So it's true!!"

"I'm gonna go!"

Everyone's excited, except for one. 

Mr Seon clenched his fists tightly. 

*I'm gonna make you pay!*