03

Shipwrecked

"Morning Principal Lee. I heard your daughter is also holding a holiday cruise like me." Mr Seon said. 

 
"Ah yeah... About that... Can you cancel your cruise? I know it is wrong of me to do it, but my daughter already told everyone that she's holding a holiday cruise... So it will spoil her image if I cancel hers." Principal Lee said awkwardly. 
 
*So that means that I don't have face? I also spread out the news too!* 
Mr Seon gritted his teeth. After considering for awhile, he thought of an idea and smiled. 
"No problem Principal Lee. But I have a request..."
"Sure. Say it out." 
"I hope that I will be the one managing the cruise and the holiday date... So at least I have that feel of holding a cruise holiday..."
"Hmm okay then." 
 
Mr Seon's lips curled to a sly smile. 
 
 
It was gym time. Sol Hwa and Mi Young changed into their special gym clothes. It was made of sparkly glitters specially tailored by Armani. Well obviously if Sol Hwa made it she wouldn't want to leave out her bestie too. 
 
Sol Hwa tied up her hair into a messy bun, revealing her perfect face shape, before walking together with Mi Young towards the stadium. 
 
"Okay class. Today we are going to play Captain's ball, which I'm sure you guys have played before. And Sol Hwa and Mi Young surely have the best benefits as they are great team players!" Coach Im beamed. Sol Hwa winked at Mi Young. 
But they really played the game by the rules, and they were Sports Princesses. Sports were their favorite activity in school only other than Arts. 
 
And again, Coach Im split team in a way such that Mi Young was teammates with Sol Hwa. 
 
Sol Hwa looked back at her teammates to recognize them so playing would be easier. Then she spotted someone, that someone whom she bullied earlier. It was the new boy. 
 
"Hey. You're in the same team as me?!" Sol Hwa walked towards the new boy. He cowered in fear while nodding his head. "Well, I dislike you. You shall change with the opposite group!" Sol Hwa smirked at him.
He walked to the other group and was replaced with another boy. Sol Hwa wiggled her eyebrows towards Mi Young. She understood her message. 
 
*You'll die.*
 
The game started and Sol Hwa was already reaching her goal. She was about the shoot her ball towards the catcher when she saw the new boy. He was waving blocking the catcher. Instead of aiming the ball at the catcher, she whacked the ball at the new boy's face. 
 
Twice her actual force. 
 
Yepp. 
 
The new boy doubled back in pain. He covered his nose and immediately started tearing. His nose started to bleed. Instead of helping him up, the other players just laughed at him. Finally, Coach Im arrived and asked what the commotion was about. He checked the new boy and immediately brought him to the sick bay. 
 
Sol Hwa snickered at him and hi-fived Mi Young. "Did you see his face just now? It was so epic!!" Mi Young laughed as she remembered the way the new boy stumbled back. They felt it hilarious. The game continued and Sol Hwa's team was thrashing the opponents' with the ratio of 23:2. All the goal scored was by Sol Hwa. That's how 'amazing' she was. 
 
When Coach Im came back, he called for Sol Hwa. 
 
"What happened?" Coach Im questioned Sol Hwa. 
"It was nothing, I aimed wrongly." Sol Hwa lied. 
"Nonsense. I know that you have perfect eyesight and aiming and you must be bullying again. Do you know he had to be sent to the hospital? His nose cracked!" Coach Im wanted to punish Sol Hwa but tried hard to control his anger. He knows he's down for trouble if he messes up with Sol Hwa. 
 
*Serves that idiot for not being polite. Cracked nose? Serve him right. He'll learn a lesson.*
 
"I've told the principal." Coach Im said. 
"What?!!?" Sol Hwa shouted. 
"Yes. He told me to inform you that you must visit him in the hospital."
*Oh Crap stupid boy argh!*
"Bu-"
"No buts! He's in Seung Jo Hospital. Meet him there!" Coach Im said sternly and walked away. 
"Urgh!!" Sol Hwa kicked a stone and it hit someone's head. "Hey watch out!" he screamed. 
"You shut up!" Sol Hwa shouted back. 
*I hate you Coach Im*