04

Shipwrecked

"What happened?" Mi Young queried. 

"I'm supposed to visit that retard after school! Urgh! Can this day get anymore worse?!" Sol Hwa complaint. 
 
Mi Young hushed Sol Hwa like a baby and patted her back. "It's okay.. Why don't I go with you? At least you have someone to accompany you with!" Mi Young smiled. Sol Hwa relaxed her tensed body and nodded. 
"Thanks Youngie..." 
 
The day rolled on and soon school was over. Sol Hwa dragged her lazy feet to the school gate with Mi Young. They spotted Coach Im. 
 
"There you are. I've hailed a cab for you. Be lucky you don't have to walk there!" Coach Im said. 
 
*A devil under an angel's mask* 
Sol Hwa rolled her eyes and stepped into the cab, followed by Mi Young. 
 
"To Seung Jo Hospital," Sol Hwa said. 
 
When they arrived, Mi Young checked the nurse for the new boy. That was then they found out that they didn't know his name. 
 
"Is there anyone admitted into the hospital a few hours ago? With a nose injury if I'm not wrong?" Mi Young asked. The nurse hands flew across the keyboard and nodded her head.
 
"Name is Mr Kim Daehyun, Ward 129. Very bad condition." The nurse told Mi Young. 
Without saying a 'Thank You', they headed to Ward 129. 
 
Sol Hwa fitted her sunglasses back and kept shut tight, not saying anything. 
 
She recognized this feeling, something that she hates: anxiety and fear. 
Sol Hwa didn't know why she was feeling this, and it had been ages when someone had ordered her around, or even worse; meet someone who she bullied. It was a huge disgrace to her. 
 
"It's here. We've reached." Mi Young broke the silence. 
 
*Crap.*
 
Sol Hwa hesitated awhile before opening the door. 
 
Sol Hwa stifled a gasp. Daehyun was covered with rolls of bandages and there were a lot of blood. 
 
*That bad?!* 
 
"A-Are you okay?" Mi Young whispered. Daehyun heard it and opened his eyes. 
 
"I-I'm f-fine..." Daehyun croaked. 
 
"You're fine?!" Mi Young was shocked that he still managed a brave front. 
 
"I- I guess so- ahh..." Daehyun exerted too much force and his nose hurt. 
 
"Oh gosh..." Mi Young shooked Sol Hwa, who was still silent. 
 
*Is it that hard? It's only a ball... He look like he'd just came from a car accident...*
 
"Yah." Sol Hwa called. 
"Y-yes Sol Hwa ss- eonnie...?" Daehyun asked in a soft voice. 
"You've been creating so much trouble for me. I don't care what happens to you. Interfere with my stuffs again and you'll get something worse than this." Sol Hwa said mercilessly with a cold tone. With that, she exited and slammed the ward door close. 
 
"Get well." Mi Young rushed after Sol Hwa. 
 
*That was so scary.*
 
Sol Hwa calmed her heart down. "Hey.. How can you be so bad?" Mi Young nudged Sol Hwa lightly. 
"That serves as a punishment for him!" Sol Hwa rushed out of the hospital and hailed a taxi back home. 
"I'll drop you at your house." Sol Hwa said. The entire taxi ride was silent. When they reached Mi Young's house, Sol Hwa waved goodbye before going back to her home. 
 
 
Sol Hwa roamed around her empty home. She was filled with boredom and unknowingly walked in front of a chained room, which have not been opened for years. Sol Hwa's hand caressed the rusted lock as she remembered its name. 
 
*The Memory Room...* 
 
It was a room of the past. The room stored many photos and collections of Sol Hwa and her parents. When her mother got killed in a hit and run accident, the room wasn't locked yet. It was after Sol Hwa felt so much pain and destruction from the loss of her mother that she could not bear it,  she decided to chain it up. It was when everything gone wrong, and Sol Hwa completely changed. 
 
Sol Hwa felt a tear drop on her hand. "Mum..." She mourned her mum's name. 
"I missed you..." 
 
Sol Hwa started to sob uncontrollably. She terribly missed her mother. Growing up without a mum was more difficult than you've ever thought. 
 
Sol Hwa heard a familiar click of the door. Her father was back. Sol Hwa immediately dried her tears and ran down the stairs of the three story bungalow. She gave her father a big tight hug. 
 
"Daddy! Welcome home..." 
Mr Lee patted Sol Hwa's head and walked her to the dinner room. "Let's eat! You must be famished!" Mr Lee said. 
 
"Oh and one thing. I've already found a suitable cruise for you. The planners would edit some part of the exterior part of the cruise. Mr Seon will be helping out. I guess things should be much faster," Mr Lee informed he daughter. 
 
*Mr Seon?! Oh gosh. I hate today.* 
 
Sol Hwa didn't argue anymore. She didn't have the energy to do so. She just ate her dinner quietly. Oh how she missed the time she spent with her mother and father, eating and happily talking over dinner. She missed it. Badly. 
 
*But why do I have this weird feeling... I don't think Mr Seon really want to help me...*