11

Shipwrecked

Sol Hwa was still sulking. She would mumble something under her breath and keep her head down while walking. Jong In, who was beside her the entire time, got really frustrated. He didn't want his mood to be soiled, so he felt that he had to do something. 

 
At first, he tried to talk to Sol Hwa, but his words bounced off Sol Hwa's ears. Either that or Sol Hwa just stared at him, ignoring him completely and resumed her thoughts. 
 
Jong In was going to explode anytime if Sol Hwa continued her moodiness. 
 
At the corner of his eyes, Jong In saw a plush toy store not far away from them. His eyes brightened. He looked at his other friends, who were too busy being engaged in their conversation. Jong In took the chance and grabbed Sol Hwa's hand. Sol Hwa, shocked by his gesture, wanted to scream out loud but Jong In managed to cup in time. 
 
*Oh my god!!!! Is he going to me?!!!! I don't know him!! Someone help me!!!* 
 
Sol Hwa's cries for help turned into muffled sounds. Whenever she tried to raise her voice to scream (if that's even possible) Jong In would add pressure to his hands, which really hurt Sol Hwa's jaws. 
 
They suddenly came to an abrupt halt. Jong In let go off his hand and Sol Hwa took this chance to shout for help. 
 
"Help! !!" Sol Hwa shouted at her, which gained attention from the passers- by. However, none of them walked to her and helped her. They just stated at her like she was some crazy woman, and ignored her. 
 
"Hel-" 
"This not gonna work girl." 
 
Sol Hwa turned her head around. Jong In was standing with his hands akimbo. He smirked at Sol Hwa's foolishness. 
 
"W...What??"  Sol Hwa stuttered, afraid that Jong In wanted to harm her in anyway. 
 
"Do I look like a bad guy?" Once again Jong In smirked. 
 
Sol Hwa knitted her brows together. Scrutinizing him carefully, she made a mental calculation:
Appearance: 1000/100!! [crappy I know he looks hot]
Attitude: 0/100 [he loves to smirk which I hate alot] 
Actions: -10000/100 [omigosh he almost tryna do something bad to me!!]
Overall: 99/100
Badness: 98/100
Goodness: 1/100 [havent do anything to me yet]
 
"Hmm." Sol Hwa said out her calculations and Jong In laughed at her silliness. 
"You stupid! I'm not a bad guy okay? I saw you were looking very troubled and moody so I brought you here!" Jong In pointed to the store that they were in front of. Sol Hwa's mouth turned into an 'o' shape. She immediately ran into the shop and jumped around hyperedly, pointing at the different varieties of plush toys. 
 
"This is so cute omona!!" 
"And this!"
"Ohmygosh this looks like Mi Young!" Sol Hwa said excitedly as she pointed at a cute bear wearing a pink ribboned tie. 
Sol Hwa started picking a lot of things off the shelves. Jong In was shocked. He didn't know that Sol Hwa was such a ... Moneyspender. 
 
"Total would be 70 Dollars!" the cashier said. 
*thats really cheap wow!* 
 
Sol Hwa slipped her hand to the pocket of her torn dress, totally forgetting what happened earlier. 
 
She flashed out her Gold Premium Credit Card and handed to the cashier. 
 
"Excuse me?" the cashier asked, arching her left brow. 
 
"What? You don't know this?" Sol Hwa retorted. 
 
"No. What is this plastic thing? I've never seen note in my whole life!" the cashier crossed her arms. 
 
"I guess you're too broke to know this. This is a premium card! A credit card. Where you swipe it and bill is automatically paid through it." Sol Hwa raised her tone, clearly showing that she's going to get mad. 
 
Jong In was curious too. "What's that?" he asked, pointing at the card. 
 
"You don't know this too?!" Sol Hwa was flaring. "It's a damned card for goodness sakes!!" 
 
Then Jong In thought of something.
*She's shipwrecked right? She came from another place right? Maybe it's different form of currency!! Yes that's right! I better clear this misunderstanding!* 
 
"Erm..." Jong In tapped Sol Hwa's shoulder. 
 
"What??!" Sol Hwa asked, irritated. She really felt like slapping the cashier. 
 
"I think that.. Erm... We're from different places so currency is different you know."
 
Those words hit Sol Hwa right at her face. 
 
It then dawned to her that she was in a total different place. Sol Hwa's face burned red with embarrassment. She immediately ran out of the store to prevent herself from being embarrassed. 
 
"Wait!!" Jong In called out. 
 
"I'm sorry miss. I have to go now!" Jong In ran after Sol Hwa. 
 
"What a rude girl!" Jong In heard the cashier scolding Sol Hwa. He looked left and right. Sol Hwa's shadow was nowhere to be found. 
 
*oh dear what if she get lost?* 
 
 
Sol Hwa ran and ran as her legs could carry her. SH had never ever been that embarrassed before. No one ever dared to do so in Seoul. Sol Hwa clenched her teeth in anger. She was so occupied with her thoughts that she did not notice a hard rock in front of her and fell hard onto the ground. 
 
*Ouch!!* 
 
Sol Hwa's knees scratched the rock, causing her skin to tear and blood to flow out. Instead of crying for help, she started sobbing, and mentally cursing herself for being so careless. For the first time in her entire life she didn't care how others judged her; her sitting in the middle of the pathway with everyone staring at her. She needed someone to comfort her badly. Someone who would magically appear in front of her and save her from distress. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey." 
 
 
 
 
 
Sol Hwa looked up at that angelic voice. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was none other than...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Byun. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bacon.