13

Shipwrecked

*what's that...*

Sol Hwa's nose twitched as she smelt something familiar in the air. 
 
She took a deep breathe and smiled. 
 
*cream... white cream sauce... Mush... Mushrooms... Hmm... Pasta...!* 
 
Sol Hwa her lips dreamily. 
 
 
"Smelt that already?" 
 
*Yes... Food... Yum- WAIT. My dear pasta can speak?! What on Earth!!* 
 
Sol Hwa's eyes shot open. 
 
There's really a plate of pasta before her eyes...
 
 
Being held by one hand of an unknown guy. 
 
 
"Who the hell are you?!" Sol Hwa kicked that unknown guy. She brought up the blanket to her chest.
 
"Chillax bro!!! Did you have a good sleep? D.O made dinner for you~" that unknown guy chirped. 
 
*D.O? Who's D.O?*
 
"Who the hell is that person?" Sol Hwa asked. She was prepared to deliver another kick to that unknown guy if he make anymore weird moves. 
 
"Seriously... D.O!! The one whom you first met here!" the unknown guy explained. 
 
*The first guy I met... Isn't it Kyungsoo? Oh. His nickname. Stupid.*
 
"That's a hell of a retarded name to name him." Sol Hwa voiced out her opinion. 
 
"Don't be such a meanie!" Chanyeol protected D.O.
 
 
"And who are you?" 
 
"Oh. My name is Park Chanyeol!!" Chanyeol's eyes formed into a crescent and he was smiling widely. 
 
"Chanyeol? Get out of my room." Sol Hwa grabbed the plate of pasta from Chanyeol's hand and kicked his . 
 
"Ouch!!" Chanyeol jumped and whimpered out of the room, clutching his . 
 
*hmm what yummy food!! Kyungsoo really have goooood cooking skills!* in no time, Sol Hwa finished the entire plate of pasta. She placed the plate on the bedside table. Sol Hwa walked out from her bed and paced around the room. 
 
*whose room is this?* 
 
Sol Hwa looked at the different polaroids stuck onto the wall. She don't even recognize any of them. Her fingers brushed along the surface of the wall as she stopped and saw a mini photo frame. Sol Hwa picked up the mini frame and gazed at the two figures in it. 
 
 
It was Bacon and another woman beside him. She looked old and there were wrinkles on her forehead.
 
*His mum...* 
 
It was a good 10 seconds before the door swung open. 
 
 
"Don't touch my things!" 
 
 
Sol Hwa's head swung back. Bacon was standing at the door, looking at Sol Hwa angrily. 
 
"What's your problem?!" Sol Hwa shouted at Bacon. He did not replay; instead he stormed angrily towards Sol Hwa and grabbed the photo frame away from Sol Hwa. 
 
"Don't you have any manners? Don't touch anyone else's things!!" Bacon shouted back at her. 
 
"Geez! I was just curious! Not need for you to be angry! You're the one with no manners! You shouted at me first!" Sol Hwa defended herself. Bacon's eyes blazed with fury. He set the photo frame upside down and exited the room with a loud bang. 
 
*Idiot!*
 
 
Sol Hwa also exited the room. She walked towards the living room and everyone were crowding around the tv. When they noticed her presence, they immediately stopped their activities and formed a straight line facing Sol Hwa. 
 
"you're finally awake... Erm..." A guy with heavy eye bags said. 
 
"Sol Hwa. Name's Sol Hwa." 
 
"Such a nice name but have a horrible attitude. Tch." 
 
Sol Hwa whipped her head towards that annoying voice. Her brows met at the centre of her forehead. 
 
*That idiot! Seriously!!*
 
"Why you this little junk! No one's ever talked back to me!"
 
"Well I'm so honored to be the first!" Bacon answered back smartly. 
 
Sol Hwa clenched her fists tightly. 
 
"Erm hey chill!! Let's introduce ourselves!" 
 
One by one, all of them introduced themselves to Sol Hwa, except for Baekhyun and Kai.
 
Kim Joon Myun, aka Suho. Gentleman and have a nice face shape. 
Huang Zi Tao, aka Tao. Looks like a panda. 
Oh Sehun. So... White. 
Zhang Yi Xing, aka Lay. Omg dimples!
Park Chanyeol. Beautiful teeth!
Luhan. Looks cute~ 
Wu Yi Fan, aka Kris. Tall and looks like a model. Smexy~
Kim Jong Dae, aka Chen. Sounds like Jong In haha!
 
Sol Hwa registered their names in her head.
 
*I guess Mi Young would also have a hard time remembering too... OH MI YOUNG.*
 
"Where's my bestie?!" Sol Hwa asked, flustered. "Is she alright? Is she alive?!" she was extremely worried. D.O led her to his room. 
 
 
Poor Mi Young was laying on the bed, still not awake. There is a roll of bandage around her head. Dried blood can be seen on the bandage. 
 
"Oh my poor Youngie..." Sol Hwa gently touched Mi Young's head. Tears started welling up in her eyes. Sol Hwa buried he face into her hands and cried softly. 
 
*Why does all these type of befall on us... An injured Mi Young, a rude Bacon, and an unknown island... Where are you daddy...... And mummy...*
 
At the thought of her mother, Sol Hwa cried even harder. 
 
*Why?*
 
 
Kai, who waited outside the room, rushed in immediately when he heard crying sounds. 
 
 
He gently patted her back. 
 
"It's okay Sol Hwa ssi!" 
 
Sol Hwa looked up. 
 
She heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Kai. He patted her head lightly. 
 
"Please don't cry anymore! You'll make me feel like crying too..." Kai showed a sad face to Sol Hwa, which looked really hilarious. Sol Hwa wiped away her tears as she laughed softly to herself. 
 
*So cute...*
 
 
*Thank You Kai for soothing me...*
 
 
All these actions are being observed by Baekhyun. He folded his arms and shook his head.
 
 
*She deserves this... Right?*
 
______
A/N: hello~ couldn't update cuz imma having family problems and yeah... Please sub, comment and upvote <3 love yah and see you in the next chapter! ;D