13

Shipwrecked

 

-Sol Hwa's POV-
That angelic voice...
Belongs to Bacon. 
 
 
That magical person who appeared to save this poor princess from distress...

It is also Byun Bacon. 

 
 
Freaking Bacon.
 
 
The guy that fought with me earlier. 
 
 
Oh my holy mother of chickens. 
 
 
 
Him seeing me like that he would definitely laugh at me. 
 
 
NONONONONONO...
 
 
I mentally cursed as I looked back down, teary- eyed. 
 
Obviously my immediate reaction was to rub my eyes and dry my tears. 
 
 
"Don't rub your eyes like that." 
 
 
I felt something tickling the sides of my face. 
 
I looked up and saw Bacon handing me a handkerchief. 
 
"No thanks." I pushed his hand away. I attempted to stand up with both my palms pressing hard on the floor but fell back down. My knee hurts extremely badly. 
 
 
Oh my poor knee...
 
 
I started blowing it gently to sooth the pain. 
 
"I guess you need my help."
 
I looked up again and frowned. Why must he be the magical person instead of the others? Like Kai? Oh my gosh... I can't believe this idiotic person is trying to help me after not being 'respectful' to me earlier. 
 
Maybe he is trying to get back to my good books?
 
 
"What do you want? Money? Or are you helping me to get into my good books?" I questioned him. 
 
I eyed Bacon suspiciously. Bacon stood straight and I swear his nose enlarged and a gush of air rushed out from his nose. Is there something stuck in it? Haha. He looks retarded. 
 
"If you keep taking people's kindness for granted no one is ever going to help you." with that, Bacon walked away. 
 
 
I stared at his back in disbelief. What the...?! He's a damned devil. A damned demon. Such an evil person! But wait. He's leaving. HE'S LEAVING!!! 
 
 
OH DANG IT LEE SOL HWA YOU JUST GOT SCREWED. 
 
 
I can't even move. My knee hurts like oh my god. 
 
And I did something against my rule. 
 
"Wait!!! Help me!!! I can't walk!!" I shouted. 
 
 
Rules broken: 
#1: embarrass yourself. 
#2: beg your enemies for help. 
 
 
Bacon walked back with swag. 
 
 
"I guess the stubborn damsel in distress finally asked the prince for help?" Bacon said as he squatted down. 
 
 
Idiot. 
 
 
"Hop onto my back." 
 
 
Wait what? 
 
 
"What're you waiting for? Hurry up or I'm leaving you here." 
 
 
I reluctantly climbed onto Bacon's back. 
 
 
It was surprisingly warm. 
 
 
"Why did you go there just now?" I asked. 
 
"Oh. Nothing much. The rest of us were worried where you and Kai went. So we split up while Kyungsoo returned home with your friend." 
 
 
Oh. 
 
 
The piggyback ride was a slow, smooth and comfortable one. With that I unknowingly fell asleep. 
 
-end of POV-
 
 
Baekhyun reached EXO's house already. 
 
"Ya. We're here." 
 
He gently shooked Sol Hwa's legs. 
 
No reply. 
 
Baekhyun turned his head around. He saw Sol Hwa's head bouncing. She was sleeping. 
 
*she must be tired...*
 
Baekhyun entered the house and the rest of the EXO members rushed to him. 
"Where do you find her?"
"Yeah! I thought she was lost or something!"
"Is he alright?"
 
Baekhyun shushed the crowd. 
 
"Where do I place her?"
 
Suho pointed to the last room. 
 
Baekhyun frowned. 
 
"Isn't that my room?" 
 
"Sorry bro. D.O took in that girl's friend and those who bring her in would have to let that person stay in the room." Tao patted Baekhyun's shoulder. 
 
"What the?! You know I hate to stay so close to girls right?" Baekhyun fired. 
 
"Chillax bro! Since now you're already piggybacking her... You'll keep her in!"
 
Everyone erupted into laughters. Seeing Baekhyun's adorable angry face was just so funny. And rare. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and carried her into his room. 
 
Slowly, Baekhyun sat down on his bed and tucked Sol Hwa into sleep. He sighed deeply.
 
*I feel like murdering Kai.*
 
Just then, the door of the house burst open. "Did you see that new girl?!" It was Kai. 
 
Everyone nodded their heads. Sehun pointed Baekhyun's room. At the same time Baekhyun exited his room. When he saw Kai, he boiled again. 
 
"Ya dongsaeng!!" Baekhyun pointed angrily at Kai. Why did you pull her away from us? Now the rest of EXO made her stay with me in the same room!!" 
 
Kai flinched at Baekhyun's scolding. 
*She's sleeping at Baek's room?* 
Kai slumped his body and walked back into his room. 
He don't understand why he's feeling so down when he heard that news. He felt that he didn't want his new connection with the new girl to be... Gone.