07

Shipwrecked

Day 35 

 
Sol Hwa woke up bright and early in the morning. She cleansed her face and skipped her morning breakfast. She called Mi Young. 
 
"Hello Youngie! I need your help. Can you come over to my house?" 
 
"But it's only 6:30 am... I'm supposed to have a full day's rest today..." Mi Young groaned as she was still sleeping when Sol Hwa called her. 
 
"I really need your help. Emergency! That's it. I'm meeting you here bye." Sol Hwa cut off the phone call before Mi Young can say anything. She felt bad for doing it to Mi Young but she had to rush finish doing all the advertisements by Monday. 
 
Sol Hwa started  printing out the advertisements on the special papers. While printing, Mi Young rang the door bell. 
 
*youngie is here!*
 
She rushed out to open the door. Ms Cho who wanted to opwas shocked too that Sol Hwa woke up so early. 
 
"Mi Young! You're here! That's fast! Quick come in!" Sol Hwa hurried Mi Young who wore home clothes and was still sleepy. 
 
 
"What do you want me to do..." Mi Young asked while jumping on to Sol Hwa's bed. 
"Ya! Get up!" Sol Hwa whacked Mi Young's . 
"I need your help in helping me with the advertisements! You just need to help me decorate it only! I need to rush it and have it done by Monday!" Sol Hwa said while taking out an advertisement fresh from the printing machine. She started to decorate the borders with glitter and stuck a pop up sticker of a cruise. 
"Ja! Like that!" Sol Hwa said while showing up the advertisement to Mi Young. 
 
"Are you crazy?! It's only an ad for a one in a lifetime thing! Why make it seem so grand?!" Mi Young eyes popped out as she knew all these things would cost a huge bomb especially when there are 674 pupils in the school. 
 
"Precisely it's because it's a one in a lifetime thing!" Sol Hwa exclaimed and took another paper and decorated it. "Hurry!" Sol Hwa said. Mi Young unwillingly sat up and helped Sol Hwa with the decorations. 
 
 
~at 3 pm~
"Omg this is so much easier than I've thought! Wow!" Mi Young said as her hands flew across the paper and within a few seconds another advertisement is done. 
 
"374 more to go!" Sol Hwa said. 
 
"Don't you want a break time? I'm famished..." Mi Young rubbed her stomach when it growled. 
 
"Hmm... Okay sure! What do you want to eat?" Sol Hwa asked Mi Young. She checked her wallet and smiled. "Buffet maybe?" They laughed and hi-fived each other. 
 
 
They went to their regular buffet restaurant: Moonlight Restaurant. 
 
*Hmmm... Maybe I can hire their cooks for my cruise?* Sol Hwa informed Mi Young and stood up from their diner table. She approached their manager and started talking to him. After awhile they shook hands and Sol Hwa handed him her father's name card. After that, Sol Hwa resumed her meal. 
"Done!" Sol Hwa said. Mi young nodded her head. 
 
By the time they got home, they were too lethargic from their full meal to resume their work. Mi Young ran up to the game room and plopped down at the beany sofa. 
"Hey! I think we have to catch up!" Mi Young pointed to the seat beside her, gesturing Sol Hwa to sit down. 
 
"What?" 
"I think that... You've changed so much since your childhood period.."
 
*oh dang it. I hate those talks.* 
 
"What? I dont think so." 
"Yes... I can feel it... I just think you've grown more... Demanding..." Min Young softly whispered the last word. 
 
"Excuse me?!" Sol Hwa raised her voice, showing that she's a little angry. 
 
"nothing... Anyways I think your dad's home. I think I heard the door open," Mi Young jumped topic. 
 
Sol Hwa walked out of the room and went to the living room to greet her father and talk about the details of the planning of the cruise. Mi Young sighed and also walked out of the room. She had nothing to do and walked around. She passed by the locked room.
 
*That girl still don't want to open the door... Poor thing. She can't let go of her past.* 
 
___
Annyeong <3 how are you? Comment comment comment! :D I'm gonna go for maybe 2-3 more chappies then the cruise will set sail~ please continue reading and supporting me ^^