01

Shipwrecked

A limousine stopped by the pathway leading to the gates of Kwang In High School.

The car door of the limousine opened as a long, slender leg came out of the limousine. 

"Oh my gosh she's here! That white limo! That heels!" a student pointed at her heels, recognising the 'Marc Jacobs' logo.

She immediately passed the message down to other students. They opened their eyes wide, and slowly they all started forming a straight line. A tap of the heel could be heard. 1 count. 

"Hurry!!" the female student shouted. Everyone quickly scrambled to their feets and continued forming the line, like lying a red carpet. 2 counts.

All of the students on the pathway put on the brightest and fakest smile as possible.

3 counts.

A second heel came out, matching the first heel which looked sparkling gorgeous together on her beautiful milky legs. A head emerged from the limousine.

Meet Lee Sol Hwa, Kwang In High School's richest kid. Her name sounds especially unique and nice, but it contradicts with her outrageous personality. A lot. Sol Hwa closed shut the limo's door, giving a signal that everyone should bow and greet her. 95 degrees low. "Annyeonghasaeyo Sol Hwa eonnie," All the students chorused together. Sol Hwa walked towards the school gate, but stopped halfway. She turned around and took off her sunglasses and approached a boy. "You."

Sol Hwa called out in a demanding tone while pointing to him. "You!" Sol Hwa called out the second time. This was the time when every student at the scene turned towards the person she was pointing to. It was when the boy felt many stares at him that he looked up. Yepp. It's him alright. The boy cowered in fear as Sol Hwa stared at him fiercely. He knew he was bound for big trouble.

"Yah. Why didn't you bow as low as them?" Sol Hwa poked him on his shoulder. Even though as a girl Sol Hwa was extremely strong and had a passion for sports. The boy flinched. "I-I didn't know, I'm new h-" 

"Enough already! You have such a stinky breathe! Do you even brush your teeth?! New kid here? I'll make sure you know the rules well! Tomorrow at 5 am sharp you'll stand here and wait for me to arrive school. After I arrived you must kneel down and kowtow to me thrice! And Shin Jang, you know what to do." Sol Hwa said sternly before turning and leave.

"ahhhh!" 

*Such a pathetic kid. Wasted my time.*

"Sol Hwa eonnieee!" A familiar voice called out for Sol Hwa as she entered the school gate. Sol Hwa immediately smiled when the familiar figure came running towards her. "Annyeong! What took you so long? I've got bad news for you..." Sol Hwa's best friend Min Young said. She creased her brows. "Some stupid new kid. Anyway what thing's so bad?" "Mr Seon is gonna plan a holiday cruise and he will be inviting everyone on board! He said it was going to be extremely cool!" Sol Hwa clenched her fists and frowned deeper. "Bastard!" She stomped her foot on the ground. "I've got an idea too. Help me spread- I'm gonna plan a royal holiday cruise and invite everybody on board the cruise, which is extremely awesome and much better than Mr Seon's. Free boarding pass!" Min Young nodded. "No problem!"

*No one will try to bring down my status as the richest person in school!*