17

Shipwrecked

The school bell rang and Sol Hwa walked calmly out of class. 

 
*I think it won't hurt to skip detention lessons aye?*
 
 
"Ms Lee Sol Hwa?" 
 
Sol Hwa groaned. She turned her back and smiled to Ms Kwon. 
 
"Yes?" 
"You forgot about your detention!" 
 
Sol Hwa sighed. She knew that she can't avoid it. 
 
"No I didn't. You didn't tell me where to go so I decided to find you," Sol Hwa lied. 
"With your bag?" 
 
*Shucks.*
 
"Yes, I'm afraid that someone would steal it." Sol Hwa lied again. 
 
"Oh really? You need not fret next time as our school is extremely safe and there are no cases of theft for the past 10 years!" 
 
*Clean.*
 
"But anyways, since it's your first day here I decided to drop this case. I hope you will pay attention during lessons. Got it?" 
 
Sol Hwa nodded her head. 
 
"You may leave." Ms Kwon turned her back around and walked away. 
 
 
"Damn!" Sol Hwa cursed when she saw Ms Kwon leave. She kicked an empty can of coke on the floor. 
"That should be my line! Ordering around saying 'you may leave' to me?! If you are working as a teacher in my dad's school you're dead! Urgh!" Sol Hwa kicked the can again and it knocked onto someone's feet. 
 
And it was surprisingly not a pair of white sneakers, but a pair of heels. Pink heels. 
 
 
"Well well well. Isn't this the new girl from our class?" 
 
Sol Hwa looked up at that spiteful voice. Three girls stood in front of her. 
 
"What do you want?" Sol Hwa demanded. 
*That girl in the middle looks awful in that skimpy green dress. Is it St. Patrick's Day?*
 
"Look. You've really got that attitude there towards the teachers, but not to me. If you behave yourself properly I may consider you join my clique." the middle one said. 
 
"Join you?" Sol Hwa scoffed. "I don't join people's cliques. Especially yours cuz you three look horrendous! Reminds me of elves. Small, short and annoying." 
 
The three gasped. 
"Hyuna eonnie!! She just insulted you!" 
"Yeah!" 
 
The two girls beside Hyuna tugged Hyuna's sleeves. 
 
In anger, Hyuna kicked the can of coke back to Sol Hwa but Sol Hwa caught the can in mid air. 
 
By this time, the commotion caused a crowd to form around them. Some gasped at Sol Hwa's quick reaction. 
 
"You don't know me yet." 
Sol Hwa whipped the can towards Hyuna's head, forcing her to tumble back in pain. 
 
The crowd gasped even louder. 
 
"My head!! Oh my I'm dying!!" the middle girl said, her hand on her head. Her two friends squatting down and comforting her. 
 
"I hope you liked my gift, losers." 
Sol Hwa walked away and knocked to one of them on purpose. When she looked ahead of her she was shocked by the crowd. 
 
"That was awesome!" one of the girls shouted out. 
"Yeah!!" others also followed on. 
 
Sol Hwa smirked proudly at herself. 
 
"Excuse me please?" Sol Hwa flapped her right hand to let them shoo and disperse. The crowd obviously understood, and they immediately walked away. 
 
"What show did I miss?" Kai's head emerged from round the corner. "I thought you have detention?" 
 
Sol Hwa smiled. 
 
"Detention was cancelled aaaand some annoying es came to 'harass' me to join their clique." Sol Hwa explained, then took out a bottle of water and sipped it. 
 
"You mean the Lollipop Girls? The three girls together?" Kai asked. 
 
Sol Hwa spat her water out onto the floor. 
 
"What the hell?! Lollipop girls?!" Sol Hwa asked. She started laughing out loudly. "What a darn retarded gay name!" Sol Hwa squatted down and laughed. 
 
Kai soon got infected and laughed too. "Y-yeah, they're the nosy es who boss people around the school and flirt with guys!" 
 
Sol Hwa calmed herself down and stood up. "Are you serious? They have chicken faces. Eewwww!" Sol Hwa laughed again upon remembering the three faces. 
 
 
"What's going on Kai. Let's go home now. Suho and the rest are waiting for you at the school gate." 
 
Sol Hwa's laughter immediately subsided upon recognizing the voice but Kai was still laughing. 
 
"Chicken faced!!" 
 
Sol Hwa scoffed when she saw Baekhyun standing in front of her. She walked away but Baekhyun stopped her. 
 
"I thought you were supposed to stay for detention?" 
 
Sol Hwa rolled her eyes. "Ms Kwon let me off, dumb." She continued walking off. 
 
"Kai!" Baekhyun called out to him. Finally, Kai's laughter subsided and he looked around. 
"Where's Sol Hwa?" 
"She left dummy..." 
 
Kai frowned and stood up. He walked away with Baekhyun. 
"What's so funny?" Baekhyun asked Kai, curious. 
 
"Sol Hwa taught the Gay Girls a lesson! HAHAHAHA!" Kai started laughing away. 
 
Baekhyun's brows creased. 
*Lollipop girls? Aren't they the school's es? Sol Hwa shouldn't mess with them. She doesn't even know them well. But wait. Why should I care? She isn't any of my concerns.* 
 
Baekhyun shook his head. 
 
"What are you thinking of Hyung?" Kai questioned. 
 
Baekhyun shook his head. 
"Some unimportant things..." 
 
____
I hope you liked this chapter :) please do comment! ;) I appreciate it a lot and will get motivated~ <3