09

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2t2aJxcPvE * Listen to this.

 

Sehun walked you home,and before you went in,he gave you a peck on the forhead and stood there until your figure disappeared.

 

When you got home,you made sure ahjusshi didn't see you and slowly walked back to you room when-

 

"Yoon Eunbyul,where were you?" asked ahjusshi.

 

"Ehe...About that...."you said nervously.

 

"I can't believe you bunked school"said Taemin shaking his head.

 

"I went on a date with Sehunnie"you said closing your eyes.

 

"W-what?"said ahjusshi.

 

"W-wait? So you mean the whole time,you were with Sehun?"asked Taemin.

 

"Hmm,why?"you asked.

 

"Nothing,I thought you were alone,but good thing someone was with you"said ahjusshi.

 

"He's not SOMEONE,he's my boyfriend"you said.

 

Taemin choked on his spit.

 

"B-boyf-friend?"asked Taemin.

 

"Yeah. We liked each other since we were small. We met at the orphanage but sadly he was adopted,"you said.

 

Ahjusshi froze,so did Taemin.

 

"D-do you remember who you used to live with?"asked ahjusshi.

 

"Me,appa,oppa and omma"you answered.

 

ahjusshi fell on the ground.

 

"Ahjusshi.waegurae?"you asked.

 

"I know everything ahjusshi,omma and oppa abandoned me and appa when I was young. I know everything about her. Eunhyuk oppa and omma betrayed me and appa,I will never forgive her. Money,is money everything. She left us in debt,and she is probably living a luxurious life with oppa and her new husband,making me live like this,appa and I didn't do anything,she left us nothing but huge debt from the loan sharks..."you said.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,it's enough. You shall go and rest......

 

Kai's POV....

 

"Omma,I'm home"you said.

 

"Young man,what's the time?"yelled your father.

 

"None of your business...I go where I wanna go,stay out of my life. And I ain't your real son,remember. I'm your step-son!"you yelled.

 

"Is something wrong my young prince?"asked your mom.

 

"That girl,I don't know why. I am so damn worried about her. I don't have any close relationship with her,why do I even bother worrying bout her?"you said holding your chest.

 

"Aigoo,my son has fallen in love? Who is that lucky girl?"asked your mom.

 

"Mom,I'm serious. I don't know what's wrong,but somethings telling me that I know her."you said.

 

"Tell me her name dear,I'll help you find out about her,and oh yeah omma,when are you going to find me a dongsaeng? I'm so sick of being the only child.Didn't you say you'll get me a sibling?"you asked.

 

"Okay I'll find you a dongdaeng. A little brother okay? By the way,don't change the topic and tell me who's that girl?"said your mom.

 

"Yoon Eunbyul. I don't know why,I get this feeling like I've known her before. I feel something,I feel so attached to her,I don't know why...."you said holding your head.

 

"W-wait? Did-did you just say Yoon Eunbyul?"asked your mother.

 

:"Yes mom. Yoon.Eun.Byul."you said.

 

Your mom froze on her spot.....

 

"omma,you okay? You don't look well...."you said.

 

"I'm fine...I'm going to the washroom,"said your mom...

 

"Jongin-ah,you sure you don't remember anything?"asked your dad standing up.

 

"I have no time to talk with you,"you turned around.

 

"It's because Yoon Eunbyul is your dongsaeng."dad answered.

 

"What? W-wait,what are you talking about?"asked Kai.

 

"Honey,don't!"yelled your mother.

 

"No,he has to know everything... Do you still remember what was your birth name?"asked dad.

 

"hm?? uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........Y-Yoon E-Eunhhyuk...."you said.

 

"That feeling you always get,it's because god whats to tell the person you've been searching for all this time was just next to you,"said your dad.

 

"Abbeoji...."

 

"If you don't believe,you can check Eunbyul's neck,I guess she still wears that necklace you gave to her before you ABANDONED her and promised her that you'll  take her back when she's old enough,"said your dad.

 

You didn't say anything and went up in your room.....

 

"If Eunbyul finds out I'm her oppa,she's not going to forgive me...."you thought and went to sleep....

 

----------------------------END---------------------------------

Author's Note: This chapter was rather short...I know...

Subscribe and comment ^^