01

The day when the wind blew....

The day when you met him....

You got off the bus and looked around...*I thought ahjusshi said he will come to pick me up?* You took a piece of paper , the notes,where you wrote the adress and you walked slowly...

While you passed a lonely corner,a guy was running quickly...then he his behind the rubbish...You saw him and he signalled you to be quiet. The guys who were chasing him came by,and he looked at you.

"Yah! Did you see anyone???" he asked you in a loud voice.

You didn't say anything for a minute....Then you slowly pointed your fingers to a street.

"There...H-H-He ran there...I-I saw him."you lied to them.

The guys shook their heads and ran to the direction you pointed. After they were gone,you turned around and kneeled down so you could see him.

"Uhm...They're gone now..."you informed him.

He just got up. You took out your handkerchief and gave it to him. But he didn't see it and he ran away...

*What was that? Why were they chasing him like that???* Your phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" you said.

"Yah! Where in the world are you !!! "

"Omo! Keep your voice down. I'm in some corner oppa.."

"What kind of corner is that???Aish...I dont know...You come home by yourself!"

"No,opp-..Oppa? He cut the line..Babo...I thought he was not going to pick me up.."

 

You let out a heavy sigh and started walking...You took out your wallet,there was no money left,only coins,so you didn't have enough money to take a taxi. Then,you suddenly bumped into someone...*Ouch*You opened your eyes and saw a guy...

 

"Yah!! Didn't I tell you to wait at the station ????"yelled Taemin.

"But y-you weren't there.."you said in a soft voice.

"Aish,hey. You're new in this town. If you get murdered,kidnapped or . It's not gonna be my fault !"said Taemin.

 

He walked first and you grabbed your bags and followed him...

 

After walking for so long,you guys arrive at a big house.*It's still the same...*you thought. Taemin opened the gate and stared at you. He shook his head and went inside with you following.

"Abboji,your PRECIOUS niece is here...."he said shrugging.

"Aigoo,my poor Byullie,how are you?"he said hugging.

 

Taemin didn't want to see all those sad and dramatic stuffs so he went upstairs first.

 

"It was hard on you. You are a strong girl that you managed to keep up!"he said patting your shoulder.

You just nodded you head.You looked around.

"Everything is still the same"you said.

"No,without you and hyung,it's empty"he said ruffling your hair.

"Now come on,I'll show you to your bedroom,"he said pushing your back lightly.

 

Your room was just next to Taemin's. Your uncle opened the door for you when you gasped loudly. It was really big.

 

"No,uncle I can just sleep in the living room"you said letting out a awkward smile.

"No,No,no. My little girl can't sleep in the living room. And I espcially cleaned it and adjusted it just for you,"he said.

 

You nodded your head and went inside. You looked around,turning when you bumped into a familiar figure. It was Taemin. *What now..*

 

"I have something to tell you...You see that door. Stay away from it. You're not allowed to enter my room. Oh yeah,you'll be going to the same school as me. Don't like you know me. Just ignore me and enjoy your crappy hours in school finding someone else. No one shall know you're my cousin..Well,except mt friends cuz I told them bout it. So yeah,I don't want troubles. Get that ?"he said pointing a finger towards you.

 

You just nodded your head in agreement and bit your bottom lip. He just left your room and slammed the door. *Oh,no. School??* You sighed.

 

You lied down in your bed and closed our eyes,You were off to dream land....

 

END Of Chapter 1.

 

~Author's Note: I hope you liked it ^^ This was chapter 1. I'll be going for chapter 2 now. ^^ Please comment me your thoughts and subscribe and vote this story as well. Thank you ^^

tumblr_m837v9nGO31rcvy89o1_250.gif