15

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedinxKtT98 *Listen to this

 

You were rushed into a ward right after you guys arrived...

 

That's when ahjusshi arrived running.

 

"Where's Eunbyul? Is she okay?"asked ahjusshi.

 

"Appa,don't panic,she'll be fine,"said Taemin.

 

"Oh,what are you doing here?"asked Ahjusshi.

 

"I was worried about Eunbyul,"said Kai.

 

"Me and Taemin being here,she'll be fine,"said ahjusshi.

 

"I have the rights to stay here since I am her biological oppa!!"yelled Kai.

 

Ahjusshi and Taemin froze. *I thought dad was just joking,but it's real?* thought Taemin.

 

"I'm Yoon Eunhyuk,and to prove you I really am,you remember that scar I had when I tried to save Taemin from some loan shark,do you?"said Kai.

 

"First of all,you shall get out of here,if Eunbyul finds out that you're her biological brother,she'll have mental breakdown..."said ahjusshi.

 

"Uncle please try to understand,she's my own sister,I need to stay by her side,"yelled Kai.

 

"But the situation will only get worse if she finds out that you're her oppa,"said ahjusshi.

 

Just at the right moment,the doctor comes out...

 

"Doctor? Is she okay?" asked Kai.

 

"Yes,it's because she lacked nutrition from starving herself and depression. Plus she caught a bad cold. You don't have to worry,she'll be okay. And by the way,what's those cuts on her wrists? Was she trying to suicide?"asked Doctor.

 

"It is because she was depressed of her relationship problem,"said Taemin.

 

"Not a new thing. Most teenagers does this act."said the doctor.

 

"Well,she has to stay here for a couple of days,"said the doctor....

 

But they had no idea that Sehun was there and heard everything. *So,Yoon Eunhyuk,Eunbyul's BIOLOGICAL brother is Kai. No wonder...* thought Sehun and ran away from there.

 

Just then Sehun gets a call....

 

"Hello?"

 

"Sehun,it's me,appa. I need to talk with you,come to my office room now,"

 

"Yes,dad."

 

****

 

"So,Dasom-i,told me that you want to be in a relationship with a girl?"

 

"Yes,dad..."

 

"Uhmm,what's her name?"

 

"Yoon Eunbyul"

 

"What's her family background?"

 

"Her mom and oppa abandoned her at a small age for money. Her dad commited suicide and she was left at the orphanage,where we used to play toether..."

 

"So she's that girl you talked about when you were small.... The girl that called you candy?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"Is she rich?"

 

"Abbeoji,is money about love? Does money make love perfect ?? Appa,we are rich enough,why do you need so much money for?" said Sehun.

 

"I never said that money could make love perfect,I just wanted to make sure if my son's girlfriend is a normal girl or not..."

 

"what are you trying to say?"

 

"I mean dating a rich girl,is never good cuz you're a rich guy's son,and they would crave for more EXPENSIVE stuffs,Yoon Eunbyul,just hearing her name,it sounds like she is innocent and girl who knows how to live life without being rich,cuz love and family is important to her,isn't it?"

 

"Yes,she's a well manered girl even her parents didn't taught her so,"said Sehun.

 

"Well,I've been strict and bossy enough,you're grown up now,go live your life son,and don't break her heart,"

 

"No,I won't. I promise dad! Thanks Dad ! "yelled Sehun in excitement.

 

Just when you got out of dad's office,you saw Dasom.

 

"Done? Happy now?"said Dasom.

 

"Yupp,really happy! Where you going?"

 

"To see Eunbyul at the hospital and ask for forgiveness and tell her the reason why I said rude words to her,"

 

"Arasseo,call me after that,"said Sehun

 

------------------------------END-------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

I Hope you liked this chapter :) Subscribe and comment :)