02

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 02 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM *Please listen to this to get feeling ^^ Thank you.

 

The sun was shining brightly. You opened you eyes slowly,you got up from bed and looked at your clock and you woke up 1 minute before you alarm rang. You turned off the alarm and went to wash up.*Uh,It's going to be even tougher.* You thought. You came out from the washroom. You put on your school uniform and sat in front of the mirror and did a light make-up and dried your hair.

 

"Eunbyul-ah! Hurry! Breakfast is ready!! "yelled your uncle.

You just dried a bit of your hair . It was half dry so you left it and went downstairs. You saw Taemin out of his room. You slightly bowed at him mouthing good morning but he didn't care.*I guess he doesn't like me* you thought and went down. He sat down and ate his breakfast.

 

You bowed to your uncle.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"you said but your voice was so soft and angelic.

"I did. Now hurry and eat your breakfast because you'll be late for school."said your uncle ruffling your hair.

 

In the meantime,Taemin finished eating first and put his palms infront of his dad's face. He flapped his eyelashes like a girl.

 

"You,Mister ! You won't be having your card. Here ! This is your 1-week allowance. Don't ask me for more or say you used it up all on one day."yelled ahjusshi.

"Ah,appa. Please,I promise I won't spend off my money. Promise."he said doing aegyo.

 

His father sighed in defeat and gave him his credit card. Your eyes were so big and round.*Wow! Kids nowadays* you shook your head in disbelief.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,why don't you go to school with Taemin since it's your first day?"said uncle.

"Appa..."he whined and glared at you.

You saw his evil eyes....

"Aniyo,I'll go by myself. I have given too much pressure already,"you said smiling.

 

Taemin scoffed and went on his own biding goodbye to his dad.

"This guy will never change !"said your uncle shaking his head in annoyance.

 

You finished your food and were about to leave when your uncle called you.

 

"Eunbyul-ah. This is for you. You need it. I'm your uncle so I have all the responsibility to give you this and this,"he said showing something.

 

It was a pink wallet and iPhone.

You picked it up and shook your head signalling that you can't accept it. But your uncle bought you those stuff and you know it was expensive so you kept the phone. You took the wallet and opened it and choked on your spit.

 

"Uhm..Ahjusshi,isn't this too much?"you said tilting your head.

"For me,this is less than much. Byullie-ah,to me,you're like my daughter,your father is my brother and I will do anything that makes him happy or you happy. Now go before you get late to school,"he said and pushed you gently.

 

You just sighed and went outside. It was kinda cool just winter was coming. Just while you were walking,the wind blew by...You don't know why,but you thought the wind was talking to you.*Is it telling me something?* You shook your head and went to the bus stop. You took out your new phone and went to the net and played a music.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-hxE1Aqgnc *Listen to this for this part ^^

 

You put on your headphones and got on the bus. You looked for a seat,you found one but there was a boy sitting there. You hesitated at first,but more and more people got on board,you felt uncomfortable so you decided to sit next to him. When you sat next to him,he saw you and looked at you and back at the window. The bus ride was long because the last stop was where your school was.

The bus was going when it suddenly halted to a stop causing you to bump into the back of the front seat making you cry in pain.*Ouch.That hurts.* It felt like someone punched you in the ribs. The guy who is next to you looked at you worried.

 

"Is everyone okay?"asked the bus driver.

You nodded your head and so did everyone. But you were in pain. You just hid it.

The bus arrived at the last station. You got off and looked around. You had no idea which way to continue. Just then,the guy next to you coughed. And started walking. *Did he signal me to follow?* Then you just followed him from behind.

 

Just when you arrived at the gates. You jaw dropped open...It was so big. The school looked more like a 5-star hotel than a school. Of course,many people looked rich. Everyone holding smartphones and branded bags.

 

"Well,then,here it goes. Yoon Eunbyul,fighting!"you said to yourself.

 

You went inside and probably you thought you were going to get lost. You saw a pile of students checking the the class section board. You went there as well. You stood on your toes to see in which class you were but you were too short. You found a small gap in which you squeezed your way in and saw the board.

 

"Yoon Eunbyul.....Ah. 2-A. Locker...........A13,"you mumbled and got out of the pack.

 

You walked your way to the locker to put your heavy books and stuffs. You putted the books you didn't have to use today in the locker and the books you need on your hand and locked your locker with much difficulty. Right when you turned around,you bumped into someone. You looked up,and it was Taemin..with his gang?!

 

"Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see where you're going?"Taemin yelled and you and smirked.

 

"Not only blind,seems like she's mute,she doesn't apologize,"added a guy who looked like a hamster.

 

"Yah,apologize now," said a guy who looked like Taemin. He neared up you causing you to trip over your leg and fall down.

 

"What was that? Yah,didn't you hear what Kai said? Apologize to me now!"said Taemin.

 

You were shaking with fear. Tears were forming in your eyes but you hold it.

"Looks like not only mute and blind,but also deaf."said a Tall and masculine guy.

 

Just then a guy appeared and gave you a hand.

 

"When will you guys stop behaving like this?"said the guy.

 

"Yah! Oh Sehun ! This girl bumped to me on purpose and didn't even apologize,"said Taemin.

 

You were on the ground,on your knees....You picked up your books and all eyes were at you.

 

"I-I'm S-sorry,"you said.

 

*Did she just said that*thought Taemin.

You got up and ran away....But not to your class but somehwere else.

 

"Y-y-yah! Did you just hear her voice??"asked the tall freaky guy with a smile on his face.

 

"I thought an angel was speaking,"added another guy who had large donut eyes.

 

"Yoon Eunbyul. Her name is Yoon Eunbyul and is a transfer student from Ilsan,"said Sehun .

"Yoon Eunby-..Yoon ?! "yelled the tall guy.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah. You don't have to be that loud,"said Taemin.

"And Taemin's cousin,"finished Sehun.

"She was your cousin,but you acted like she was a total stranger to you. Now look,she'll hate us because of you!" said Chanyeol pouting.

"She's not that type of person."said the guy with donut eyes.

"And how do you know it D.O hyungnim?"asked Kai smirking.

"Her voice says it all,that she is an innocent and quiet girl. No girl in our school has such voice,"said a guy behing them.

"Oh,Suho hyung!"yelled Chanyeol.

 

Sehun left them and went in the classromm. The bell rang but you were not there. The homeroom teacher came in.

"Class President,did you see the new transfer student?" asked the homeroom teacher.

"Yes,she's present today but I don't know where she is,"said Sehun.

 

"Go and check if she's in the rooftop,"said the teacher.

 

Sehun's POV

*Could she be smoking in the rooftop? No way! Look at her she's so different from other girls. Or maybe not.*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwECpU-vUA * this is a must listen so you can feel it! Must listen !!

 

You were in the rooftop. Standing at the edge. With your eyes closed...And you opened your arms .

*Am I that hateful? Appa? Why did you leave me? You could've at least have taken me with you. I have no meaning to be living. Dad.If you're listening,can't you send someone like you to protect me? Like forever? Who will keep me happy....Who'll be by my side...Who'll always appear when I need...Send me an angel who can protect me appa. I desperately need someone like you....*

Just then the wind blew... Making you spread your arms spread even wider...*Send me an angel please* You had your eyes closed.

Sehun saw you and gasped in shocked.

"Yah! Get down from there !!!!"yelled Sehun.

The wind blew harder... Making your hair to cover your face.

Sehun ran to you and grabbed your wrist.

 

"What do you think you're doing now?"he asked you in an angry tone.

You looked at him and the wind still blew.*Is this him? Is he my angel?* You just stood there. He pulled your wrist making you fall and land on his arms.

You opened you eyes slowly and saw his face. His face was just inches away from yours. You signalled him to put you down.

 

"T-the homeroom t-teacher asked me to find you. I will act like I saw nothing just now and nothing happened. Follow me."he said and walked in the front.

 

Before you leave,you let out a hand and felt the wind breeze then closed the door.

 

**

"So class. This is the new student. Her name is Yoon Eunbyul. I hope you will make friends with her. Now let's see where you'll sit."said the teacher.

 

But you walked on your own and chose the last seat near the window. The teacher looked at you and nodded saying that you can sit there. You sat alone and that was what always happened.

First lesson was English... The teacher was teaching how to read a poem with true feeling and judging our acent.

"Yoon Taemin,why don't you read for the class since you studies in the U.S."said the teacher.

Taemin let out a nervous smile and put the books in his hand.

"Didn't you say you studied in the U.S? Why? Can't you read it?"he said making Taemin embarrassed in class and making him angry.

"Uhm.... What about the new girl,Yoon.Eun.Byul. Read the poem to the whole class!"said the teacher and signalled Taemin to sit down.

Taemin,Kai,and the others were smirking except for Sehun. He just looked at you with a blank look. You held you book and took a deep breath.

"I was once sad and lonely,

Having nobody to comfort me,
So I wore a mask that always smiled;
To hide my feelings behind a lie.

Before long, I had many friends;
With my mask, I was one of them.
But deep inside, I still felt empty,
Like I was missing a part of me.

Nobody could hear my cries at night
For I designed my mask to hide the lies.
Nobody could see the pain I was feeling
For I designed my mask to be laughing.

Behind all the smiles were the tears
And behind all the comfort were the fears.
Everything you think you see,
Wasn't everything there was to me.

Day by day,
I was slowly dying.
I couldn't go on,
There was something missing..

Until now I'm still searching
For the thing that'll stop my crying.
For someone who'll erase my fears,
For the person who'll wipe my tears.

But till then I'll keep on smiling.
Hiding behind this mask I'm wearing.
Hoping one day I can smile,
Till then, I'll be here.. waiting" you ended.

Taemin was shocked,so were the others. Sehun just clapped and the others followed him.

"Did you study abroad?" asked the teacher.

You shook your head saying no.

"Your feeling and accent,was just perfect. It seems like you are currently feeling what the peom is about. See students,she did a good example of how poem is to be read. Please be seated,"said the teacher.

 

The English period ended and it was history.... You took out your headphones and listened to music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjfrsvOrhLo * Please do listen ^^

 

Since you sat at the back,the teacher didn't see you. You look out of the window and remebered the thing that happened in the rooftop. You rested your chin on your hands and slept....All those lessons,you just listened to music and looked out of the window and did nothing. The teacher didn't say anthing because you were a newbie. All lessons passed,and it was lunch.

You took out your lunch box and went to a quiet place. You sat down on a bench under a jasmine tree. You opened your lunchbox when you heard something. You stoppped and turned around. I was a dog.... It's name was Bobo.

 

"Oh,ahnyeong,Bobo"you said stranding it.

it came near you and sat beside you.*I guess he's lonely as well*you thought.

You took out a biscuit from you luch pack and fed it to Bobo while you ate your kimbap.

"Omo,what is my Bobo doing with her?"said a guy.

You just looked at him. * He's good-looking,but he kinda looks like a girl* you thought.

"If my Bobo likes her,then I have no choice but to like her too!"he said.

You nearly choked on your food when you herd that.

"Ahnyeong,I'm Amber. Real name Eunyoung and don't be so nervouse,I'm a girl,"SHE said.

"Y-you're a g-girl? I thought you were a boy..."you said lowering your head.

"Eyy,don't tell me you fell for me the moment you saw me?"said Amber jokingly.

"N-no..Really. But you're really handsome,"you said smiling.

"It's strange,Usually Bobo hates girls,but he's so good to you. He likes you,so I guess we're going to be friends?" said Amber.

"Friends?"you said.

"Um! From now on,you're my friend Yoon Eunbyul."said Amber ruffling your hair.

"How did you know my name?"you asked.

"Ah,we're in the same class . Sad you don't know,but now you know ! By the way,your english is perfect!"said Amber lifting her thumbs up.

 

You just smiled at her dorkiness and continued eating and shared some with Amber.

 

**The bell rung which mean the 2 last periods......was going to start.

You sat down on your seat and Amber smiled at you.

It was Chinese lesson.... Some students from other class joined us...When 6 godlooking guys came in,everyone squealed so loud which nearly bursted your ear drums. Amber came next to you.

 

"What's so special in them?"you said shaking your head in disbelief.

Amber was shocked to hear what you say and smiled.

"So you don't like them?"asked Amber.

"Nope. They make people noisy,being a idol,you only get fame and name,but you don't learn anything from it,"you said sitting down with Amber.

 

The teacher banged her books in the table,everyone was quiet.

"Keep quiet and find yourselves a seat,"said the teacher in chinese.

The 6 guys high fived with Taemin and the other 6 guys.* So they're a team? Geez,I can feel the evil aura* you thought.

 

Nobody paid attention in class except for you. You were writing down notes while Amber was dozing off. Then the 6 guys ccaught your attention.

EXO's Conversation.

"Yah! Who's that girl? Looks like a new face..."said Tao.

"You have good eyes,indeed,she is the transfer student,Yoon Eun Byul,"said Kai smirking.

"Yoon?! That means she is Taemin's relative?"asked Xiumin.

"Cousin..."Sehun corrected.

"But she has a sweet and angelic voice which can melt us down,"said Chanyeol smiling widely.

"She talked with you guys?"asked Lay.

"No,apologized,"said Suho.

"Did something wrong?"asked Luhan smirking.

"She bumped to me,"said Taemin.

"By accident,"added Suho.

"And didn't apologize,"finished Taemin.

"But we thought she was blind,deaf and mute,"said Kris.

"So you had no idea she was Taemin's cousin?"asked Chen.

"Nope,he didn't tell us."said Chanyeol glaring at Taemin.

"I guess she hates you guys now then,"said Kris.

"You were also there remember?"said Kai.

"That means 5 of us are not involved,"said Xiumin pointing to Luhan,him,Chen,Lay and Tao.

**

The bell rung...2 chinese periods were hard to follow. You woke Amber and told her that class was over.

 

Then a guy came over you,you didn't know who he was.

"Uh,hello. Uhm,about the thing earlier this morning. I apologize from my members behalf. I didn't teach them right,so it's my fault. I hope you won't have a grudge on us. I'm Suho. Nice to meet you. I'm really sorry about earlier."he said making a sad face.

"It's okay. I already let this situation slide off from my mind,I'm good."you said .

"*Woah..She really does sound like an angel* Suho thought.

You grabbed your bags and went out of the classroom and the gates and went to the bus stop....

 

END of Chapter 2.

Author's Note: I Hope you liked this chapter as well ^^ Please comment and subscribe okay? I'll be updating soon ^^

tumblr_mduapmJ6If1rygx0so1_250.gif