17

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxhpahllpyE *Listen to this song =)

 

You were still lying in your bed,when you felt sunshine shining right above your eye,which you used your hand to cover the sun shining right in front of your eyes. You opened your eyes slowly when you saw 12 men standing next to your bed,which made you jolt a bit cause of shock. That's when you found out it was EXO.

 

"Oh,what are you guys doing here? Didn't you guys have school?"you asked.

 

"We bunked..." mumbled Kris but you could hear it.

 

"You guys bunked school ?!? "you yelled and choked on your spit.

 

"It's not like it's the first time we bunked school,well except for Kris and Suho hyung,"said Chanyeol.

 

"And why do all 12 of you have to come here ? Couldn't half of you go to school and half of you come here?"you asked.

 

"Of course not ! It's been a week you've stayed at the hospital and you're discharged today. We must go play !" said Tao excitedly.

 

"Seriously? Guys,she needs to rest," said Kai.

 

"She's been lying in the bed for the whole week dude,she had enough rest,she must move a bit right ?"said Xiumin.

 

"You're right," said Sehun.

 

"Pshh,love birds. I know you guys will ditch us somewhere and go on a date,"said Bakhyun.

 

"But where do you guys actually wanna go ?"you asked.

 

" YOUR HOME !! "yelled everyone in unison.

 

"M-My home?? What's so special there ?"you asked.

 

"You and your food,we didn't go to school today so,we can meet Taeminnie and also meet your uncle and have a memorable day of course ! " said Suho.

 

"Okay... You guys can come over ,"you replied.

 

"WOOOHOO !" screamed everyone in unison and high-fiving each other.

 

You packed your stuffs while Kris was readying the car... Sehun helped you carry your bags,You,Kris,Sehun,Kai,Luhan,Tao and Kyungsoo were in one car. While Lay,Chen,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Suho were in another. Lay was driving on the other car. 

 

***After a short drive,you guys arrive to your place.***

 

You took out the key and opened the door.

 

"Oh,Eunbyul-ah,I was about to pick you up."said Uncle.

 

"Aniyo,actually,the whole gang came to see me and dropped me here and...and...they want to stay over here till dinner,"you said.

 

"Well,then ask them to come in,since you're already here,I also have to go to my office and get some of my files,so you think you can handle them by yourself?"asked ahjusshi.

 

"Yes,I can don't worry. Plus Taemin oppa will be here within 15 mins cause school is over now. "you replied.

 

"Okay,take care then. Oh,I forgot,you shall go to the grocery store,the food won't be enough for the 14 of you,and you don't have to cook for me,i'll eat out,"said ahjusshi.

 

"Oh,okay,I'll go to get the groceries later,"you said.

 

Ahjusshi waved bye to you and left.While EXO was looking around and sitting at the couch. 

 

"Eunbyul-ah,where is your room?" asked Chen.

 

"Uhm over there and the door in light blue and white stars,that's my room."you replied.

 

"Mind if we go there and look around?"asked Baekhyun.

 

"Sure go ahead,but don't touch or break anything,"you said.

 

"Okay,"said Chen and Baekhyun and they ran to your room.

 

"Sehun-ah,mind going to the grocery store to buy some food with me ?"you said.

 

"Anything for my Byullie,"said Sehun kissing your cheeks.

 

"You think you can handle them,"you asked Kris.

 

"Yea,we can,don't worry,"said Kris.

 

You and Sehun went out to buy the groceries...

 

"What would they eat ??"you mumbled thinking.

 

"They eat anything," replied Sehun.

 

"Hmm,Luhan,Tao,Kris,and Lay oppa are chinese. Maybe they are missing the chinese cuising much,so I'll make some chinese cuisine and we'll have kimchi soup with beancurd with rice ,"you said smiling.

 

"Lay hyung can help you with the cooking ,he's good,"said Sehun.

 

"I'm good at cooking too,"you said sticking out your toungue.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_ZfHi0YcQ *Listen to this =)

 

You guys bought loads of food,for chinese and korean style food, you were pretty excited to cook.

 

You were about to pay when Sehun took out his card and paid for it. 

 

"Don't waste your money for thse brats," said Sehun.

 

"We're eating too you know."you said.

 

"But EXO is eating almost everything,"said Sehun.

 

Sehun helped you carry the groceries... You guys went back...

 

"Oh,they're here !"said Xiumin.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,cook something,I'm starving !!"said Tao.

 

"Haha okay,I get it ,"you said smiling at his face.

 

You put everything on the table and started chopping and heating the pans and pots.

 

"I think young lady might need some help,"said a voice.

 

It was Lay..

 

"Haha,if you want to then you can help,"you said.

 

Lay grabs an apron and takes half of the vegetable and helps you to chop them..

 

"You're making some chinese cuisine??"asked Lay.

 

"Yeah,since I thought you guys might be missing Chinses food,so I decided to cook some chinese and korean food for dinner tonight,"you said,

 

"Aww,you're so sweet. Thanks,I was dying to have chinese food and you're making it for us,"said Lay and smiled showing his dimples.

 

"Nah,it's nothing,"you said.

 

You guys cooked together... You guys took 2 hours...

 

"Is it done yet? I'm about to die !!!!! "yelled Tao.

 

"Yes it is,come to the dining room you guys ! "you yelled.

 

Everyone ran to the dining room and their eyes were sparkling seeing the food you and Lay prepared for them.

 

cuisine-coreenne.jpg

 

chinesefood1.jpg

 

"The two of you,... Made this ?!"asked Xiumin.

 

"You sure you didn't order it from a restaurant?"asked Chanyeol.

 

"Nope,It is made by us and especially Eunbyul."said Lay.

 

"I see Chinese food !" said Luhan smiling widely.

 

Everyone grabbed the spoon and chopsticks and a bowl of rice...

 

"I'll eat well !" everyone said in unison and digged in.

---------------------------END--------------------------------

Author's Note : I hope you liked this chapter as well =)

Comment and subscribe please.

Thank you :)