16

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKdPXAm-7Y *Listen to this ^^

 

You were lying on your ward,you felt so weak.... You looked around to see who was there when you saw Kai sleeping holding your hand...

 

Taemin laft Kai since he knows that Kai is her biological brother...

 

You poked Kai's cheek when you felt something blowing...You looked at the windows,it was closed...*It's the wind again,what is it trying to say to me?*you thought.

 

Just then Kai opened his eyes slowly,when you saw that,you flashed a smile which made Kai smile too.

 

"You're up?"asked Kai ruffling your hair.

 

"Yes,where did Taemin oppa go?"you asked.

 

"He said he has some work to do,so he left first,"he said.

 

You hugged Kai...The wind was now blowing...

 

"I don't know why,but I am feeling so happy inside and I'm feeling like I'm being protected,"you said.

 

Kai was a bit shocked to hear that,just then someone knocks the door,Kai's hands clenched into a fist... It was Dasom...

 

"Kim Dasom,what the hell are you doing here?"yelled Kai.

 

"Oh. It's Oh Dasom,"corrected Dasom.

 

"Oh?"you said confused.

 

Dasom takes off her shoes and kneels down in front of youu which you were quite taken aback with the action.

 

"I'm sorry for everything...To be honest,I'm actually Sehun's sister. Sehun is my adopted oppa who grew up with you in the same orphanage.."said Dasom.

 

"Uhm,why don't you stand up and sit over here"you said showing her the chair.

 

Dasom did like what you said.

 

"I'm very sorry for my imattureness. I was only tryint to protect my oppa,and dad wasn't ready to allow him to be in a relationsip,so I had no choice but to act rude . But now,don't you worry,Sehun and dad had a talk,now you and Sehun can be back together,well he must be on his way so I must leave first,"said Dasom and left first.

 

"Woah,so it was all an act,"said Kai.

 

"I knew it,told ya not to over-react that time,you'll apologize when he comes because you guys fighted and hurted each other !"you said making Kai roll his eyes.

 

Just then Sehun enters your ward.

 

"Speaking of the devil.."mumbled Kai.

 

"Did you say something?"asked Sehun.

 

"No,"replied Kai.

 

Sehun then again kneels down before you and apologizes,nothing but tears ran down your cheeks.

 

"you could've told me or so,what was the point for calling me pathetic and all ?"you said crying.

 

"Dasom said that,not me,"said Sehun wiping your tears.

 

"And someone was smirking which meant he agreed with her opinion..."said Kai.

 

You glared at Kai then at Sehun,waiting any one of them to apologize first.

 

"If you guys don't apologize to each other,I won't forgive you for breaking my heart and you for making fun of me while i was sleeping !"you said.

 

They had no choice but to really apologize to each other,... you smiled widely...

 

"Yah! Because of you,Eunbyul got admitted to the hospital ! Because of you she didin't eat anything for a day and cut her wrist! "yelled Kai.

 

"There they go again..."you mumbled.

 

"I know it was my fault.. I-I'm really sorry Eunbyul-ah,"said Sehun holding your hand. 

 

"It's okay. Now promise me not to leave me and hurt me like this again."you said.

 

"I promise and I swear I'll be by your side forever,"said Sehun.

 

---------------------------------END------------------------------------

 

Author's Note :

Hope you liked it. Even though it was short =)

Comment and subscribe =)