11

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter.11

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5sk0SsqMf8 *Listen to this.

 

You ran up all the way to the rooftop and grabbed your breath... Luhan was behind you. He saw you...

 

"Eunbyul-ah"said Luhan in a soft voice.

 

As soon as you heard Luhan's voice,you teared up and cried ,Luhan came next to you and hugged you to comfort you.

 

"I can't believe he did this to me"you said crying.

 

"So do I, I don't know why... I thought he changed,but who knew he will remain the same?"said Luhan patting your head.

 

You were too weak after you cried for a long time.....

 

It was chinese class next,Kris made you sit next to him because he didnt want you to get hurt or pressured sitting next to Sehun...

 

"From now on,this is where you'll sit"said Kris flashing a smile on you.

 

You just nodded your head...

 

it was time where you guys sat in group and everything...

 

"Eunbyul-ah,just let that thing out of your mind.okay?"said Krystal.

 

You nodded in response...

 

After the chinese class it was Maths. Good thing Kris was next to you. You could ask him anthing and he was there to answer you.

 

And as soon as maths class was over it was home time....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJCxa6TQDI4 *Listen to this.

 

"Byullie-ah,let's go eat something. You didn't have lunch,I bet you're hungry,"said Tao.

 

"Aniyo,I'm not hungry..."you said.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,you'll get sick if you don't eat."said Xiumin.

 

"It's okay,I won't. I'll be leaving first"you said and walked.

 

You walked down on the school gate... You saw Sehun... The moment you saw him,your heart hurted even more... Then someone from behind patted your head. You turned around,it was Kai.

 

"I'll drop you home,"said Kai.

 

"No,you don't have to bother. I can go by myself."you said.

 

"Haiss ! No,a girl shall never walk alone,"said Kai. then he saw Sehun.

 

Kai held your wrist and pulled you to way home...

 

"Eunbyul-ah"called Kai.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"If,Sehun calls you,don't pick up his calls,if he texts you,don't reply him,arrasso?"said Kai in a serious voice.

 

"Okay,I won't. What if he comes to my home?"you asked.

 

"Then call me,or our gang immediately."said Kai.

 

You guys took the train,but you didn't like crowd place. While you were standing,a guy was touching your which made you so uncomfortable. Kai saw your face and he tried to find what was hapening until he saw a hand under your skirt. Kai quickly grabbed that guys hand and punched him. Kai quickly held you on your waist and protected you.

 

"We shoud've taken the bus!"said Kai pissed.

 

Kai walked you till your home,you realised the lights were off.

 

"Oh? Looks like there's no one home"said Kai,

 

"They probably went to the hospital"You said.

 

"Oh? Why?"asked Kai.

 

"Taemin oppa got real sick so he had to see a doctor,well. Thanks for leaving me home,"you said.

 

"Ohh,it's okay. Please tell me if Taemin gets better okay?"said Kai.

 

You nodded your head in response and went in the house....

 

----------------------------------------End of chapter 11.--------------------------------

Rather a short chapter,but  I'll update soon ^^