12

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DP01-NWKA *Listen to this

 

You the lights of the house... You went to your bedroom and threw yourself in your bed and tears ran down your cheeks automatically... 

 

*No,it's a lie... Sehun wouldn't betray me. Even he does,he has a reason for doing this,right? No,I believed in him,he wouldn't betray me. He's my satang,there's no way he would hurt me....

 

Sehun's Part.

"Haiss,why? Did you really have to say that to her?"yelled Sehun.

 

"Ya! Come to your senses,what will happen if dad find out about you and that unnie?? I had no other choice but to act that way !"yelled Dasom.

 

"Dasom-ah,why did you have to say such hurtful words to her?"asked Sehun.

 

"If not,then she wouldn't think something bad of you and let you go..."said Dasom.

 

"By the way,her parent's really did abandon her cause she was pathetic."said Dasom.

 

"Oh Dasom !! I may be your adopted oppa,but remember that I'm still your oppa."yelled Sehun.

 

"It's Kim Dasom,like appa said,no one shall know we two are brother and sisters...."said Dasom.

 

"No matter how many times I tried to be a nice oppa to you,seems like it doesn't work at all,"said Sehun leaving the living room.

 

"Let's keep this act being boyfriend and girlfriend for a while.I'll find a way to get you to back WITH dad's approval"said Dasom looking at Sehun.

 

"What?"asked Sehun.

 

"I'll find a way to let dad let you be in a relationship,and I'll try my best after dad's approval,you and Eunbyul get back together,for the time being,let's keep this act,"said Dasom.

 

"Promise?"

 

"I swear to god"said Dasom crossing her heart.

 

Back to your part.

You kept crying the whole night,and didn't eat anything.... Then you heard your door open,you acted like you fell asleep.

 

"I think she's asleep"whispered Taemin.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,oppa is totally fine now,don't worry and sleep well,we have school tomorrow "whispered Taemin and patted your head and left you in your room

 

 

Next morning

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHPwwwpA05Y *Listen to this

 

You couldn't open your eyes because it felt really heavy since you cried all night. You had huge eye bags... and you felt really weak...

 

"Eunbyul-ah,are you awake?"asked Taemin walking towards your bed.

 

You turned around and gave Taemin a shock.

 

"Ya ! Your face,it's bloated,and your eyes... Did something happen?"said Taemin..

 

You just looked away..

 

"You cried all night??"asked Taemin...

 

You nodded in response...

 

"Oppa,I won't go to school today,I don't feel well"you said. Your voice sounded really sore.

 

"Oh,okay. Do you need to see the doctor? You look sick,"asked Taemin..

 

But you shook your head and told him you were fine..

 

"Appa,something is wrong with Eunbyul. Her face is bloated and she has huge eyebags,"said Taemin leaving.

 

Ahjusshi just was confused to heat this... *Why would she cry?*thought ahjusshi.

 

Just then Amber calls you...

 

"Hey babe? You alright?"

 

"Hmmm.I'm fine... I won't come to school today"

 

"Why ?!"

 

"I am not feeling well"

 

"Don't lie,I know you're hurt because of Sehun,and you don't wanna face him"yelled Amber.

 

"Hmm,"

 

"Do you want me to come and take care and stay with you?"

 

"You have school..."

 

"I'll do anything for my bestfriend,I'll bring Krystal along "

 

"Okay,bye"

 

"I'll be there soon,bye"

 

Amber is bunking school just to stay with me... 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QzfBh0R_X8 * Listen to this..

 

Your uncle had work so he left home... You were home alone...

 

All those memories of you and Sehun flashed back and what happened yesterday at school flashed  as well....

 

You skipped breakfast and the TV to watch something to make you feel better. Then,the doorbell ring. * It must be Amber and Krystal* you thought and went to open the door.

 

You opened the door and recieved a hug immediately...It was Chanyeol...

 

"Ya,get off her!"yelled Xiumin pulling him off you.

 

"I thought you needed it ,so I gave it to you"said Chanyeol smiling.

 

Honestly,what he said was true,you needed a hug desperately and Chanyeol gave it to you and you felt more at ease. Xiumin,Luhan,Chanyeol,Kai,Amber and Kryastal were standing.....

 

"Come in"you said letting them in.

 

"Taeminnie? "asked Kai.

 

"He went to school,"you said,

 

"Did you tell him?"asked Amber.

 

" No...."you replied..

 

"Is there anything to eat ?"asked Xiumin.

 

You gave them the food that ahjusshi made for you. You had no appetite at all.

 

"Byullie-ah,you don't look good. You okay? Did you eat ?"asked Krystal.

 

"I'm fine don't worry,"you said.

 

"You cried all night didn't you?"asked Chanyeol.

 

"Hmmm..."you replied.

 

Chanyeol spreaded his arms and hugged you,this time you bursted into tears which shocked Chanyeol.

 

"You must've feel very broken,i feel you. I knew you needed a hug desperately"said Chanyeol patting your back.

 

"He's regret for playing with you... He must get punished for doing this to you!"said Xiumin.

 

"Never knew maknae would be like this,I can't believe he actually played with Eunbyul's emotion,"said Luhan.

 

"That A**hole doesn't even regret it. Did you saw his face yesterday?"yelled Kai.

 

Then you stopped crying...

 

"Kai-ah,it's okay. Our mom taught us how to throw away used toys. Now,I have to move on"you said.

 

"So you mean you're giving up already? Girl,he's yur guy,and no one has the right to snatch him away from you!"said Krystal,

 

"Have faith Eunbyul,he will come back to you,"said Chanyeol.

 

"There might be a reason he's acting like this,after all he is a rich man's son"you said.

 

"That's it!"yelled Amber.

 

"What?"

 

 "Sehun comes from a richa*s fanily,and of course,a rich family would like his son/daughter to date a rich or more rich person. You know,Eunbyu ain't wealty as them,so she may get humiliated then,So that's why Sehun must've acted that way. Beside where did Dasom appear from no where ???"said Amber...

 

"Maybe you're right..."said Luhan.

 

"I wouldn't want Eunbyul to get hurt again and I don't want her to see her cry because of that guy. He will definitely pay for this!"yelled Kai.

 

"Woah! Bro,you're acting like you're Eunbyul's brother"said Chanyeol.

 

"Let's not waste time,first of all,let's find out more information about this DASOM."said Luhan..

 

"We just know her name and she belongs to a rich family,but we don't know her story and family background,so we have to find that out,"said Xiumin.

 

"We shall ask Lay hyung and Kyungsoo hyung to help us with that"said Amber.

 

"Don't worry,I got this!"said Luhan.

 

"We'll find out the real truth for why Sehun is acting this way "said Luhan patting your head...

 

 

----------------------------------------------END of chapter 12.-------------------------------

 

Author's Note: Haha,how was this chapter? Hope you liked it. Comment and subscribe yo! ^^