14

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 14.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1jDdYrDcE * Listen to  this please to get the feeling

 

You opened your eyes,there was no sun shining,in case it was raining..... It matched your feeling completely... You went to wash up and came out of the bathroom,to your surprise you were 30 mins early ,so you went to wake up Taemin...

 

You knocked on his door,you heard him snoring. You went in and saw him sleeping...

 

"Oppa,wake up or WE will be late for school,"you said.

 

"Oooh,you're up earlier than me,"said Taemin rubbing his eyes.

 

"Hmm,ahjusshi went to work first,so I'll be making breakfast,"you said and left Taemin's room.

 

*Haiss,her mood is still down...*thought Taemin.

 

You were making toast for him... after a while he comes down and sees only one plate....

 

"You're not eating today as well?"asked Taemin.

 

"Hmmm."you replied.

 

"Look,Eunbyul. It's been 2 days you haven't eaten anything and you're starving yourself because of him. I can't stand watching you behave like this. Eunbyul-ah,I know you love him but he betrayed you. Try to forget this matter and move on. I hope you come to your senses,"yelled Taemin and left you without eating his breakfast.

 

*Guess I'm a hateful person at all....*you thought and sighed..

 

Taemin's Part.

This girl,she's too heartbroken. And I'm not a professional in cheering up people...What can I do???* Thought Taemin.

 

"Hey where's Eunbyul ?"asked Chanyeol after you got off the train.

 

"She'll come by herself..."said Taemin and walked.

 

"Why did you leave her alone when she needs someone desperately?"asked Baekhyun.

 

"She had a huge breakdown. She hasn't been eating for the past few days. I didn't have breakfast cuz the toast was burned... Eunbyul,lost her soul...She's so weak and unbearable to watch."said Taemin.

 

"What? She hasn't eaten for the past few days???"yelled Tao.

 

"Yea. She locks herself in her room and she did something stupid last night..."said Taemin.

 

"Like?"asked Suho.

 

"She...She used a blade and cut her wrist..."said Taemin looking at Kai.

 

"What ?!?! She hurt herself ?!?!"yelled Kai.

 

"Yes,"replied Taemin.

 

Kai was angry and frustrated at the same time...

 

"We'll be late for school,so let's get going and continue at lunch,"said Suho.

 

Back to your part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHpxE44zp-4 *Listen to this please.

 

The school bell rung,but you were late for school. Actually you did it on purpose cause you knew you would see Sehun,so you took another bus.

 

The teacher was taking the roll call....

 

You knocked on the door and bowed...

 

"Sorry Miss,I'm late today..."you said.

 

Your voice sounded tired...You were soaking wet because it was raining and you didn't have an umbrella....

 

"And what's the reason that you're late?"asked the teacher.

 

"I woke up late and missed the early bus,"you lied.

 

"Put your school bag on your seat and go to the locker's room to clean yourself up,or you'll catch a cold.."said the teacher.

 

All this time,Sehun's eyes were fix on you,but you completely ignored his,more like he was just a ghost to you....

 

You went to the locker and dried yourself up.. And changed your uniform in the dressing room. The first lesson was Maths,so you decided to stay in the locker to miss that period. 

 

The 1st bell rung which means 2nd period,which was chinese..,.. By now,you felt completely weak and couldn't walk properly...

 

While you were on your way to your class,you felt like passing out,but you were holding yourself... You were about to pass out when someone from behind held you. You turned around to see who it was... It was Luhan...

 

"Yah,Eunbyul,you okay ?"asked Luhan.

 

"I'm fine,you can let go of me now.."you said weakly.

 

"You don't look so good,you shall go to the nurse's room now,"said Luhan.

 

But you didn't listen to him and continued to walk to the classroom...

 

You went back to your seat where you nearly passed out again..*Hold it till lunch,you can do this Eunbyul*you thought.

 

Amber rushed to your side that's when Sehun caught attention towards your side.

 

"Yah! You okay ?!"yelled Amber.

 

"I'm fine,don't worry,"you said.

 

"You look so bad and weak right now,you really must see the school nurse,"said Amber.

 

"No,I'm fine..."you said and ignored Amber.

 

The teacher came in and was teaching,while you were sweating cold sweats and couldn't hold much longer...

 

(Text in red are in chinese)

 

"Eunbyul,are you okay?"asked the teacher.

 

"I'm okay,I'm fine,don't worry)"you replied.

 

" You don't look so good,do you need to see the school nurse? "asked the teacher.

 

" No need,I'm fine..."you replied.

 

After holding it for lone enough,it was English lesson... You excused yourself for ging to the bathroom.... 

 

"Class president ?"called the teacher.

 

"Yes sir?"replied Sehun.

 

"It's been 30 minutes that Yoon Eunbyul Student has been to the washroom,so can you just go and check on her if she's in the toilet or not?"asked the teacher.

 

"Okay,sir"replied Sehun.

 

He walked out of the classroom ,Amber was freaking out what might happened to you...

 

*Why would she take so long?* thought Sehun.

 

He arrives at front of the Girl's toilet...

 

"Yah,Yoon Eunbyul ! Come out now!"yelled Sehun.

 

But there was no response...

 

"Yah! Yoon Eunbyul!"yelled Sehun again.

 

It was very silent so he had no choice but to go in and look for you.

 

He enters the girls washroom...

 

"Yoon Eun- Eun-Eunbyu-ah!!!"yelled Sehun.

 

You have passed out sice you couldn't hold it any longer...

 

"Yoon Eunbyul,come to your senses!! "yelled Sehun.

 

Dasom was walking on the girl's washroom when she screamed...

 

"Yah! What are you- what,what's going on?"yelled Dasom.

 

"Go to my class and tell the teacher that Yoon Eunbyul has fainted in the washroom and needs to be sent to the hospital !"yelled Sehun.

 

"Arasso!"said Dasom and ran as fast as she could.

 

Once she got near the door she bammed the door...

 

"Teacher !!! Yoo-Yoon Eunbyul...She..She fainted in the washroom,she looks really sick and must be sent to the hospital now. Her body temperature is burning!!!"yelled Dasom.

 

Everyone rushes to watch the scene but Kai was the one who was the fastest.

 

"Move out!"he shoves Sehun.

 

"Eunbyul-ah! Eunbyul-ah,wake up. Come to your senses!"yelled Kai.

 

The teacher calls the ambulance and it arrives and lifts you....

 

"Please call her guardian..."said the man.

 

"I'm her oppa!"said Taemin.

 

"You'll have to come to sign up the form for her,"said the man.

 

"I'll come too! "yelled Kai.

 

"Who's this young man?"asked the man.

 

"This is her...... Best friend.."said Taemin.

 

"Okay,2 people is enough,please get in the car..."said the man..

 

 

-----------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: What do you think?? :# Haha Subscribe and comment below,,I'll update soon yo!