07

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-bEaxxsy8 * Listen to this and you'll feel it xD

Amber's POV

*Why are these guys here?*you thought.

The first thing you realized were they were beaten up badly except for Kai,probably,Krystal's plan......

 

You ran and punched those hunters,kicked them and threw them on the floor. Some guys attacked you,but Sehun and Taemin got hold of them. Just then Tao got a call,he was preety relaxed with a few sweat,of course he's the kung fu master......

 

"Oh,Kris hyung......Mwoh???? Eunbyullie disappeared from the hospital????"yelled Tao.

 

"Tell him to come over here with the others!"you yelled.

 

Just then the door slug open and 2 guys pushed a person on the floor and it was Eunbyul !!!! Eunbyul looked fine but a bit weak and pale......

 

"Eunbyul-ah!!! "you yelled and started to get really pissed that you picked up a basball bat from the floor and hit them.

 

Then Kris and the others as well arrived.....With Cricket bats and hockey sticks... Eunbyul's eyes widen and Kuhan grabbed her to their side....

 

"Aigoo,looks like it's gonna be a hard and nasty day,"said  Kris cleaning the hockey stick... Krystal started to panic when the fight began......

 

Eunbyul just stood at a corner making faces when the hunters were getting hit real bad..... Then Amber got near Krystal...Krystal's eyes widened,you slapped her real hard in the face....

 

**(Back to Eunbyul's/your role)

 

*Oh?What is Amber doing?* you thought.

 

"Yah,gijibae,stand up! You wrench! How much more pathetic do you want to be??? Just how long are you going to keep on acting like a ?!"yelled Amber.

 

*Eh?! What's going on?*you thought

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvqB0TCozpk *Listen to this....

 

"Yah,didn't you have enough after killing your own friend? Didn't you get enough after killing Choi Sulli?! Don't act like you don't anything... Because of you,Sulli attempted suicide,after all those ,you didn't have enough,and now you even got the guts to pay money to take someone's live? Daebak,Krystal Jung. You've turn more worse than a !  You..... are the worst friend I had in my life,where did the Krystal Jung I knew 2 years ago go?? You are not her,you're a wretch,,,who think money and is life...."yelled Amber.

 

Lay stopped for a while.....And looked at Amber....

 

"Eunyoung-ah,please-"said Krystal.

 

"W-what did you say?"said Lay.

 

"Tch...So you didn't tell him about it yet.... You lied.... You told me that you would tell them about it.... (in chinese) Zhang Yixing,the one who made Sulli die isn't Luna,but it was her! She,bullied Sulli till she had no choice but to decide to end  her life, Luna was going to stop her but it was too late,then that was when Krystal told Luna to admit that she bullied Sulli and Luna pushed her from the balcony..... Luna,she has to be punished for nothing...."said Amber.

 

"That means,she's a total loser acting tough because she wants to make people realize that she is unstoppable,and behind that strong,cold face,there's a crime hidden to all the act. This just show you're cowardly,a beast,monster,criminal,liar and MURDERER.."you said with a poker face.

 

Lay holds Krystal's collar....

 

"(In Chinese) A man never hits a woman,unless they're weak and a coward"you said softly.

 

You were right,Lay didn't do anything to Krystal,instead he knelt down and cried....

 

"We held a grudge on Luna for nothing,"said Suho wiping his blood from the mouth.

 

You went to Krystal and knelt down meeting her eye-level...

 

"What was the reason you wanted me to die? Why did you want to kill me? Krystal-ah,don't be a coward and keep it to yourself,tell me why.... Jealousy? Stress?"you asked.

 

"Jealousy...I was jealous how you got along with EXO like how Sulli did. Sulli was in a relationship with Lay... Now,you look like you're going to be with Kai. I have liked Kai,and kept stalking him... Everday,just looking at him made my day... Then when you arrived,i had to find a way to detach you from EXO,and the only way was to kill you,"said Krystal.

 

You held Krystal's hand....

 

"Pabo,you could've just tell me straightaway. He's just a friend to me,in fact,all of you guys are my friend. I never had so much friend. If you just change from what you are now,you can be like me.... Don't keep things to yourself,tell me whenever there's trouble,"you said.

 

You guys got out of the club. Krystal went home first......

 

"Yah! You're okay?"said Kai clinging on you.

 

"I'm fine... Leave me.... Help!"you yelled.

 

Sehun came next to you then Kai looked at him....

 

"Aren't you hungry? I'll treat you"said Sehun ruffling your hair.

 

"Let's eat Pizza!!"yelled Xiumin.

 

"Yah! Sehun said he'll treat Eunbyul,not you!"said Kris rolling his eyes.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,what do you want to eat?"asked Luhan looking at you.

 

"Uhm..... Amber-ah,what to eat?"you asked.

 

"Whatever my hon wanna eat!"said Amber placing her arm on your shoulder.

 

"Then shall we eat and.........."

 

"And what??? Ya...you're not trying to sa-"said Taemin

 

"Drink!!!!!"you yelled.

 

"Aish... No! No way! Yoon Eunbyul! You're... You're... How old are you again???"said Taemin.

 

"Oppa...Stop blabbaring and yeah whatever,today,we're all going to drink!"you yelled.

 

You guys arrived at the restaurant... Likely,you and Taemin fought about drinking,then he nagged so much. You and Taemin had a bet and Taemin lost,but in the end,you passed out too...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y-VRnB8Qn4 *Listen to this ^^

 

"Aish...These two,yah! Get to your senses!!!"yelled Sehun.

 

"Satang-ah...I-is that you?"you said.

 

"W-what?"said Sehun looking at you.

 

"Satang-ah...Where are you? I-i-i miss you a looooooooot. Where are youuuu???? How long shall I wait? Oh......."you said and whined.

 

"S-s-satang....?"

 

"Hmmmmmmm...No,I'm tokki!"you said banging your hand on the table.

 

Sehun's eyes grew bigger and looked at you....

 

"T-t-tokki? I-is that really you?"said Sehun with watery eyes.

 

You looked around but your vision was blurry....

 

"S-s-satang-ah! Is that you?"you said.

 

Sehun couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. Others were confused with all that candy and bunny things so they paid the bill and decided to leave.

 

Sehun piggy-backed you while Amber piggy-backed Taemin.

 

"Aish this guy,yah! Why are you so heavy???"yelled Amber.

 

Sehun was flustered. He was shocked and happy at the same time. Shocked because he couldn't recognize you,happy because like you told him,you guys met up. He was so happy to see you again....

 

You guys arrived at your home... Ajusshi looked at the 4 of you....

 

"Aigoo,it must've been difficult for you guys to carry them! I'm sorry that they troubled you,"said uncle.

 

"Aniyo,it's okay."said Sehun bowing his head.

 

:"Good for you that she's light,no one pitied me. A girl  carried a guy from the train station til here,"said Amber catching her breath.

 

"Aigoo,I thought you were a guy. Ah jinjja,this rascal"

 

"Aniyo uncle,leave it!"said Amber

 

"Where's Eunbyul's room?"asked Sehun.

 

"Oh..Oh,opposite Taemin's room,"said uncle.

 

Sehun laid you down on your bed and put up your blanket. He gave you a light kiss on your cheeks which Amber saw,she was feeling crazy,because she was enjoying it!

 

She left the 2 of you.

 

"I'm happy I found you,tokki. I'll see you tomorrow"said Sehun.

 

He took one last look at you and left....

 

----------------------------End of Chapter 7---------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note : A short chapter... Aww,Sehun was Eunbyul's Candy while Eunbyul was Sehun's Bunny. Now,what's gonna happen between Kai and Eunbyul with their unknown brother-sister relationship,it will start from next chapter on! I'll update soon^^

 

 

 

"