13

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdsAyjelWk0 * Listen to this plz

 

You waved goodbye at them and closed the door and left out a heavy sigh. You crouched down and began to cry again... You couldn't belive this was reality. You slapped yourself to make sure if you were dreaming.....

 

You went to your bedroom and lied down at your bed...

 

Taemin's Part.

"What's with this gossiping here???"yelled Taemin.

 

"Sehun is kicked out of EXO for some reason? Ask Kai.."said Minho.

 

*Sehunnie got kicked out? Does this have to do something with Eunbyul ?*thought Taemin.

 

Just then you saw Kris pass by.

 

"Kris hyung,can we talk?"asked Taemin.

 

"I know what you wanna talk about,let's go to the rooftop and I'll tell you everything,"said Kris.

 

The two of you went to the rooftop.

 

"So what's with the kick out thing hyung?"

 

"Sehun... Played with Eunbyul..."said Kris.

 

"W-what ? Se-Sehun? Is it why Eunbyul cried all night?"asked Taemin.

 

"Yes,is she okay now?"asked Kris.

 

"No,absolutely not. She is totally broken !"yelled Taemin.

 

"Sehun,played with Eunbyul and is back with his so-called ex Dasom"said Kris.

 

"How dare he hurt her even when he know she needs him by his side desperately???"yelled Taemin.

 

You banged the wall and stormed out.....

 

Back to your part.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDTX_LaLvA*Listen to this please ^^

 

It was 6:00 pm,ahjusshi just arrived from his work. he went up to check on you,but your door was locked.

 

Then he saw a sticky note stuck on your door. *Please let me be alone for today,and eat without me,I'm not hungry* you wrote....

 

"What's wrong with her??"thought your ahjusshi.

 

He went down and that is when Taemin rushed in.

 

"Where's Eunbyul?"asked Taemin.

 

"She's in her room,she wants to be alone..."said ahjusshi.

 

"She's in her room??? Appa she can do something stupid to herself !!"yelled Taemin and rushed in your room.

 

He banged your door and yelled your name,but you didn't respond to him... Then he kicked the door open,and there were you,sitting on the floor,with a blade in your hand.... You were cutting your wrist and blood was dripping...

 

"Ya you pabo !!!"yelled Taemin and slapped your hand making the blade fall of your hand.

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing????"yelled Taemin.

 

You looked like you had no soul and didn't talk to him...

 

"I'll get the first aid box!"yelled ahjusshi and ran downstairs.

 

"Crazy girl! Are you out of your mind?!"yelled Taemin.

 

"Geurae!!!! I'm going crazy. I never loved someone so deeply like Sehun ! He broke me into pieces,I'm going crazy cause he betrayed me. I trusted him and loved him, But he just played with my heart. I trusted him more than oppa,but he broke my trust!!"you yelled and burstt out into tears.

 

Ahjusshi heard everything.His hands curled up to a fist.

 

Taemin took the first aid box and ahjusshi went down to mak dinner. He tried wrapping the bandages around,but you refused to. Taemin admitted defeat,he just sighed...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY * Listen to this for this part...

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you cried because of Sehun"asked Taemin.

 

"Because,I didn't want you to do something to him,"

 

"But after all he did this,are you just gonna sit here and cry?"asked Taemin.

 

"You'll be 18 this January,you shall be tough,strong and independent,not cryng and starving yourself..."said Taemin.

 

:"Oppa,does love really hurt this much??? It's more painful than getting beaten up"you said.

 

"It does hurt a lot,cuz you get a wound in your heart,then the pain will slowly fade away,then later it will remain as a scar..."said Taemin.

 

"I have a wound in my heart,and I think it's a really big one,"you said touching your chest.

 

"It will get healed sooner,so don't worry,"said Taemin giving you a hug.

 

"Come on,let's go eat."said Taemin.

 

"I'm not hungry oppa,maybe tomorrow,all I need is some time alone and rest,"you said.

 

"You can't starve yourself,Byul-ah"said Taemin.

 

"I know,I'll eat tomorrow"you said laying in your bed.

 

"Arasseo,you're going to school tomorrow right?"asked Taemin.

 

"Yes,I am. Go eat,I'll sleep now,I'm tired"you said.

 

Taemin nodded his head and tucked you in bed and turned off the lights and left the room....

 

------------------------------END-----------------------------------

 

Author's Note : Aigoo,this chapter was rather short naee? Well what do you think will happen next? Continue supporting and I'll udate soon. <3 Saranghae to all my readers ^^