10

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVFku7n9cg (Listen to this)

 "Taemin oppa? It's time for school," you said softly going in his room

 

You saw Taemin,he looked pale and sick....

 

"Oppa,are you okay??"you asked worried,touching his forehead.

 

Taemin was sweating real bad,and he was so pale.

 

"Oppa you must go to see the doctor,you're really sick"you said

 

You rushed downstarirs,,..

 

"Ahjusshi,Taemin oppa is really sick,please look after him and take him to the hospital !"you said worriedly.

 

"Really? Don't worry,I'll take him to see the doctor,you shall go to school or you'll be late."said you uncle.

 

So you left first....

 

You were on the bus stop,you noticed Sehun was there... Sehun rubbed the back of his neck...

 

"Slept well last night ?"asked Sehun holding your hand.

 

"Hmm,I did. "you said smiling.

 

"I couldn't sleep well because I was too happy ,"said Sehun kissing your forehead.

 

"Sehun-ah,you said you'll be by my side and do whatever for me right?"you asked.

 

"Oh,but whatever doesn't mean by killing anyone or something related to crime. I'll do anything for you that you need desperate help. Why? Is there something you want me to help you with Byullie?"asked Sehun looking at you.

 

"Oh the bus is here,I'll tell you on the way..." you said.

 

You guys got on the bus,Sehun was waiting for you to say what's wrong.

 

"I have a oppa who's missing,I don't remember how he looked like but I remember he asked me to wait for him and he'll come back for me when I'm old enough. But I'm 17 already,when will he come?? I don't know if he's alive or dead,so can you help me find that out?" You asked.

 

"Sure,you have any childhood photos of the two of you? Oh,yeah and what's your oppa's name?"asked Sehun.

 

"I'll try my best to look for the photos,his name is Yoon EunHyuk,"you said.

 

"Okay,I'll help you find out information about him"said Sehun.

 

You guys arrived at school today,there were people shooting death lasers at you... You were puzzled by what was going on...

 

"Oh-ho,the 2 love birds has arrived,"said Amber smiling sheepishly.

 

"Eyy,what rubbish are you talking bout." you said laughing nervously.

 

"Yoon,Eunbyul,don't try to lie,we know everything,our maknae wouldn't be happy just of you,he was sooo hyper,he kept texting bout the date you guys had yesterday,"said Suho.

 

You were red as a tomato by now...

 

Just then everyone oh-ed and scoffed in disbelief,you turned around to see what was wrong,then your eyes widened in shock...

 

it was Krystal ??? But different. Brown-black hair,shirt tidily buttoned up,knee length skirt with sneakers and light make-up... She looked so embarrased.... and ashamed.

 

"Oh,Krystal ! "you yelled.

 

Krystal froze on her spot.

 

"Yah! Where did you disappear for the rest of the day huh? I was so damn worried,your phone even doesn't work,what's wrong? "you said.

 

"Y-you w-were worried about me? Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?"asked Krystal.

 

"Why would I be mad at you,no,I'm absolutely not. I have forgiven you already,I don't hold grudges to anyone you know,"you said flashing a smile which made Krystals heart flutter.

 

"Plus,I can ...you know,help you with Kai,"you whispered and winked at her.

 

"Bu-But are they okay with me?"she asked.

 

"We're absolutely fine!"yelled Amber.

 

"Glad you're back,Jung Soo0jung "said Amber hugging Krystal.

 

"What are friends for anyway .huh? Haha,come on Krystal,you don't have to be embarassed,you have me and Amber na."you said holding her hand.

 

"I'm glad that I have a new friend and a best friend back,"said Krystal smiling.

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdL61PrNuC0 * Listen to this ^^

 

It was the first period,you were jotting down everything what the teacher was saying,while Sehun was staring at you.

 

"Yah,jot down notes,if you keep staring at me,you won't learn anything,"you said.

 

"Ani,looking at you makes me feel better and I can study these at home too you know. "he said smiling.

 

"Oh Sehun student,would you mind paying attention in class!"yelled the teacher.

 

Krystal looked over at you and was smiling crazily...

 

"Those two,are just too cute,"said Krystal.

 

......................................

 

Finally after a long period it was lunchtime,you were about to go with Amber and Krystal when Sehun pulled you...

 

He was carrying his bag and your bag as well...

 

"What's with the bags?"you asked.

 

"Come on,we're bunking school !"said Sehun holding your hand.

 

"B-bunking s-school ???"you asked in confusion,

 

"Let's go on our second date"said Sehun giving a peck on your lips.

 

"Going somewhere?"said a voice behind you,Sehun's smile suddenly turned into a angry face.

 

You looked back to see who it was..

 

sistar-dasom.jpg?resize=770%2C472

 

She was someone whom you never saw before,she had black medium hair,and thigh length skirt,shirt button not fully buttoned and wearing sneakers with short socks completely showing her legs..

 

"Oppa,what's all this? You have a girlfrien-. Ah,so this is her?? *walks around you to check on you* Tsch,oppa,are you sure you don't have some eye-problems? This girl? Ha! What's so great about her?"said the girl smirking and glaring at you.

 

"Let's go Eunbyual,ignore her"said Sehun taking you away.

 

"You,b*tch,do you even know who's hands you're holding??? He's my boyfriend !"yelled that girl.

 

You just felt a heavy pain in your heart and your eyes were red.

 

"LOL! What you say? Boyfriend? Puh-lease,we broke up moths ago,now you want me back,why interfere me when I'm good already?"yelled Sehun.

 

"I just want oppa back,plus,leave your dirty hands you b*tch,he's mine. Don't you feel ashamed to snatch away someone's guy? Didn't your parents teach you anything? Oh wait,I nearly forgot,your a loner,your parents abandoned you because you're so pathetic!"said that girl laughing at you.

 

"Kim Dasom!"yelled a voice behind you.

 

It was Kai....

 

"Ya,what did you say? Pathetic? Look who's talking. Ya! What's different about you and her? Abandon? Your parents abandoned you because you were a selfish and useless daughter. Eunbyul is a orphan,her mom left her because there was a reason maybe ! Your mom and dad abandones you because they couln't handle you attitude. You're no good,what's so good about you? huh? Being last place in the whole  class and being a new queenka of school? You think that's cool? More like showing off you have power just because you're weak."said Kai smirking.

 

"Tsch,you're defending her? Kai,don't tell me you like her? What's this? A 2-sided love? This girl,I don't know what you see in her. Plus, me and Sehun have been dating for 2 years,"said Dasom clinging onto Sehun's shoulder.

 

"You don't know girl,even though Sehun said it's over between us,unless I say so,we're still dating,so why don't you just off"said Dasom.

 

"And for your information,Sehun was just playing you..."said Dasom.

 

You looked at Sehun... his serious face turned into a smirk.

 

Your heart was so broken,you trusted him,now you were totally shattered...

 

Kai got so furious that he grabbed Sehun's collar and punched ehun in the face.

 

Everyone started screaming when an innocent girl saw this,she ran all her way to the cafeteria and looked for EXO and Amber...

 

"Amber unnie !!!!!! "yelled the innocent girl.

 

"Oh,Sohyun-ah.what's wrong?"asked Amber.

 

"Sehun played with Eunbyul Sunbaes heart and now Kai sunbaenim is beating up Sehun !"said Sohyun.

 

"WHAT ??!!"yelled EXO,Amber and Krytal in unison. They all ran out to the Playground.

 

The playground was crowded. 

 

You were just lost and heartbroken....

 

Amber saw you and pulled you. You teared up when you saw EXO and Krystal.... You ran away in embarrassment.

 

"Eunbyul-ah! "yelled Krystal.

 

"Luhan,please follow her,she might do something to herdelf and try to comfort her ! "yelled Amber.

 

Krystal got so pissed,she went to Dasom and pulled her hair and threw her back on the floor.

 

"So now youre the new queenka of the school,showing off pretty much?"said Krystal smirking.

 

"Look it's the betrayer who betrayed her own friends and killed her own best ffriend"said Dasom smirking.

 

"Shut your mouth! "yelled Amber pulling Dasom's collar and punching her.

 

While EXO was trying hard to separate Sehun and Kai.

 

After a long time,they finally stopped.

 

"I can't believe you are such an !"yelled Kris.

 

"What went wrong? I thought you changed,but you're still the same? What didn;t we teach you?"yelled Xiumin in anger.

 

"You are a huge embarassment to EXO...You-you are kicked out from our group..."said Suho.

 

-----------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: I hope you liked this chapter and I'm soooooo sorry for not updating. Comment and subscribe =)