03

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 3. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EB1KOyM8lo *Listen to this ^^

 

You were in the bus stop waiting for the bus stop. You had your earphones on. The bus arrived and you got on the bus. There was an empty seat,so you sat down. You opened the window and looked out of the window.*Genie High School*it said in the banner. The bus started moving. You let out your hand and closed your eyes to feel the wind....

 

You got to your stop and got off the bus...And started walking...

 

"I'm Back!"you said making sure ahjusshi heard you.

"Oh,Eunbyul-ah,you must be tired,go to your room and take some rest. I'll make dinner,"said your ahjusshi.

 

You bowed to him and went to your room. You threw your bag on the bed as well as yourself and closed your eyes. Sehun popped up in your mind which made you jolt up. *What's wrong with me???* you thought. Your door slamed open and  came Taemin.

 

He pulled your wrist and made you wince in pain.

 

"Who do you think you are??? WHO DO YOU Think YOU are to make me look low and cowardly in class?? Plus,what? You made Suho hyung say sorry to you???"

 

"N-no,he apologized by himself"you said

 

"Tch,what ?! Are you joking with me??"

 

"No,what I'm saying is the truth,"you said.

 

He glared at you...Like he waned to rip you off into pieces.

 

"Plus,if you're done talking,I'm going to go down and help uncle,"you said leaving Taemin.

 

You walked downstairs and Taemin followed you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQWYAUcSMY*Listen ^^

 

"Gijibae! What's in you,uh? Who do you think you are? You must be some kind of girl tht you can attract my abbeoji,and now my friends. What's so special about you??You're just my Father's dead brother's daughter. See even your dad abandoned you cause you're not worth living. You're just so pathetic that even your mom and brother left you. All Because of you,everyone left you. Your dad was also a pathetic man that her wife left him like this. Now,you step inside my house,and you're trying to take abbeoji away from me. Isn't killing your dad and making your mom and brother running away from you enough you-"

 

Just before Taemin could finish. You slapped him in the face.

 

"Geurae! I'm a loser,yes I lived a pathetic life and don't deserve to live. I also want to die! I never said I'm enjoying my life did I ? And bark whatever you want to about me,but,my appa was never pathetic and a loser. He wasn't a coward and low like you! I can't stand a low person like you talk about my appa. And what,attract ahjusshi and your friends??? Half of my blood is also ahjusshi's ! Your friends?! I don't care about them. I have no interest in fake items like you guys! Ahjusshi,he's just giving me the same ffeeling appa used to give me. You want the same feeling,improve yourself!"you yelled.

 

Your uncle was shocked because it was his first time hearing your voice so loud even when you were angry,you could control it. But it was too much for you that you broke out.

 

"Uh,dinner's ready,"your uncle said breaking the silence.

 

"I'm not hungry,I'm out of here,"you said going to your room and wiping your tears. You slammed the door real hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIX-kvXNY3g * Listen to it please*

 

Taemin just stood there....He was shocked and hurt. Not physically but emotionally.

*I think i said too much* he thought.

 

While in your room,you were crying. *Appa...Is this how I am supposed to live? I'm mad at you. Why didn't you take me with you. Nobody wants me...*

 

You didn't eat anything...You didn't sleep as well... You cried all night.

 

Taemin was in front of your door...After 4 hours,he came back to his senses and realized he said and did too much. But he didn't have the courage to face you.*She's right,I am a coward* He made his hand to a fist and sat down in front of you door.

 

4 hours ago....

"Yah! Do you have any idea what you just said? Are you in your right mind??? He's not just my brother,did you forget that he's your uncle too???"yelled your dad.

 

"Eunbyul was being too much,she deserved to be treated that way!!"you yelled.

 

"Do you have any idea what this child is going through??? This girl,has no idea how her mother looked like. She has no clue that her brother is near her. She has no idea what his name is...In the age of 4,she was abandoned by her own oppa and mom. No difference from you. Just like your mom,she fell in love with a rich guy and decided to go with money...That child,had an accident on 12,but,her biological father attempted suicide....He drove the car in a cliff,pushed Byul out of the car,and ended his life. Poor girl doesn't have anyone but you and me. Your mother abandoned you,but abbeoji is still here. But poor Eunbyul,has no one. Think about what you just said to her," said your dad and left you alone in dining room.

**

"Eunbyul-ah,a-are you t-there?"said Taemin grabbing his courage.

 

You didn't answer.

"Eunbyul-ah..."

 

He turned the doorknob and found that it wasn't locked. He opened the door and saw you fast asleep on the floor.

 

He carried you in bridal style.*She's so light* he thought and placed you in your bed and turned off your lights.

 

"Oppa is sorry for today...."whispered Taemin,but you heard it.

Before he closed the door....

"I'm sorry too,and I forgive you,"you said in a soft voice.

 

Taemin took one glance at you and left the room.

 

Taemin's POV

*Just like your mom,she fell in love with a rich guy and dedcided to go with money.....*Those words kept repeating in your mind.....*She was abandoned by her own oppa and mother* She had a oppa and is close to her... Her biological oppa is alive,but...Do they even know her??? You closed your eyes and went to sleep.

 

END of Chapter 3.

Author's Note: I know this chapter was rather short,but it will be longer next chapter.... Hope you enjoyed,I'll update soon ^^

tumblr_mhocuarXvy1s4yj0po1_250.gif

(Let me feel that ~~ xD)