04

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter .4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4JbA1mp6g* Listen to this ^^

The alarm rang,but you were too tired that you didn't want to wake up. Just then Taemin came in your room and moved you making you wake up. 

 

"We'll be late for school,hurry and go wash up,"said Taemin.

 

You nodded your head and went to wash up. You didn't take a shower because you were late already. So you tied your hair into a messy bun. After changing to your school uniform,you went down. You sat down and it was very silent. 

 

"Oppa,aren't you going to go with your friends?"you asked breaking the silence.

"Oppa,will go with you,you know how dangerous it is for girls to walk around alone,"said Taemin.

 

Your uncle looked at the two of you.*Strange,he's being nice to Eunbyul*he thought.

After eating you asked uncle for your lunchbox.

 

"Nope,you're going to eat food from the cafeteria now on,I can't always cook for you ,you know"said your uncle.

 

You pouted in dissapointment. And went to put on your shoes.

 

"Taemin-ah,come here,"said ahjusshi.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,wait for me in the flower shop near the bus stop,"said Taemin.

 

You nodded your head and went there....

 

"You're acting strange today..."said ahjusshi raising one eyebrow.

 

"No. This is what I should've always been to her. If appa is going to give Eunbyul her dad's presence,then I'll give Eunbyul a oppa's presence,"said Taemin.

 

"Taemin-ah,thank you,"said his dad.

 

"No dad. Thank you for making me realize my mistakes. Let's make her feel like hom,"said Taemin smiling and leaving.

 

He ran to where he told you to wait and saw you. He ran over to you.

 

"Let's go,"he said pulling you.

 

"Oppa,the bus stop is that way,why the oppposite way?"you asked following him.

 

"Because,we'll take the train"said Taemin.

 

"But it will be so crowded,"you said.

 

"Don't worry,oppa is here."said Taemin flashing a smile at you.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_d89yGuyZY *Listen to it ^^

 

*So he's being nice to me...* and you smiled and waited for the train. You were about to put on your headphones when Taemin stopped you and frowned at you. You knew what he meant so you didn't put on the headphones.

 

The train arrived and you guys got in. Indeed it was very crowded. You fowned because you were uncomfortable.

 

"Just bear it for a couple of minutes,we'll arrive soon,"he said smiling.

 

You nodded your head.... After 10 minutes,you guys arrived at the station. You saw a gang of guys outside and Sehun too. Then you recognized it was EXO.*What? Oh Not them again....*you thought. Sehun looked at you and smiled...While the other EXO members were quiet shocked. Then a Tall freaky guy with a smile came in front of you which made you move backwards.

 

"Chanyeol-ah,you're scaring her,"said a Donue-eye guy.

 

"C-Chanyeol??"you mumbled to yourself but he heard it.

 

"Ahnyeong. I'm Chanyeol,EXO's happy virus,"said Chanyeol smiling at you.

 

Sehun face-palmed himself while the others laughed...

 

It was quite awkward because you didn't know anyone from EXO except for Sehun. Then you felt a presence beside you when you saw Sehun smiling at you.

 

"So you and Taemin are good?"asked Sehun avoiding eye-contact with you.

 

"Hmm,I guess,"you responded. 

 

"But,what made you come by train today?"you asked him.

 

"Hmm?" mumbled Sehun and looked at you.

 

"I mean,don't you take the bus to school?"you asked.

 

"Those guys forced me,"he said rolling his eyes.

 

You oh-ed him and let out a soft laugh and he looked at you.*Damn,she's cute*he thought.Kai saw the two of you and came in.

 

"What were the 2 of you talking about?"asked Kai glaring at you.

 

"Nothing,school."you answered.

 

"Don't you want to know who I am?"asked Kai smirking.

 

"You're Kai,a.k.a Kim Jongin,or shall I say Kkamjong?"you said.

 

"Yah!"he yelled grabbing your collar.

 

Sehun quickly pulled his hands out of you collar. The others saw and ran towards you. You were shocked by his actions.

 

"A guy like you,have the guts to raise you hand on a girl. That proves how cowardly you are,"you said and walked away.

 

"Sorry man...I'll convince her,"said Taemin running after you.

 

You didn't want to hear anything so you puton your headphones and saw your school gates. You rushed to your locker when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Amber.

 

"Woah girl,slow down. What's the hurry? "said Amber smiling.

 

You were glad that you saw her and smiled. You hugged her while she just stood there and hugged you back.

 

"Something wrong hun?"she said looking at you.

 

"I'm fine now,"you said.

 

You took out your books from the locker and went to the classroom with Amber. There wasn't many students so you were relieved. But everyone was looking at you and mumbling.*What's going on?* you thought.

 

Then Amber heard what they were talking about.

 

"Hey,you came to school with EXO today?"she saked making sure nobody heard it.

 

"Not really. I came with Taemin oppa,but I happened to come across them in the train station,"you  answered her.

 

"Taemin oppa?"she said frowning and tilting her head.

 

"Hmm...He's my cousin."you said placing your 1st period book on the table.

 

"No wonder your names are alike,"she said.

 

"No,it's not. He's Yoon Taemin..I'm Yoon Eunbyul. It doesn't match except out surname."you said.

 

Just then EXO entered the classroom and the girl's screamed crazily..... You shook your head in annoyance and looked out of the window. The you heard the chair beside you being moved,you looked at the side and saw it was Sehun.

 

"You okay?"he asked.

 

"hmm."you mumbled.

 

"Listen,Kai is very mad. I hope you understand,he doesn't like people calling his nickname unless you're really close to him,"he said.

 

"Hmm,I'll make it up to him. Don't worry,"you said. He ruffled your hair and went back to the seat.

 

Everyone in the room gasped..."Oh my gosh,did Sehun oppa just did that?" "What a sly girl" you heard them. 

 

"Don't listen to them. They're just crazy or mad. Act like they don't exist,"said Taemin sitting nest to you.

 

You nodded your head. First lesson was Maths. You were asked out to solve a problem and so was Kai. You looked really calm and you were calculating in your mind. Kai was just playing with the chalk. Then you wrote the solutions really quicky,Kai stared at you. And put down the chalk....

"X is 3(x+1)square,Y is 3(x+1) (x+1)"you mumbled to him.

 

Did she just tell me the answer? he thought and wrote what you said on the board...The teacher looked at Kai...

 

"Kai. Your maths has improven. This is middle school problem and you were able to solve it. Good."said the teacher.

 

Kai looked at you when you were rested your chin on your arms....*She's smart. How can she remember something from Middle school?* he thought and shook his head....

**

Second period was Chinese. You sat alone while Amber was busy with another friends..... Then those 6 guys enterd the class....again and earned loud sreming of girls. You scoffed and took out your notes.... You were reading the notes when someone stood in front of you. You didn't know who it was. But he was soooo damn cute and he flashed a smile showing his dimples.

 

"Uhm...May I sit here? It's noisy there,"he said pointing to the noisy girls.

 

You nodded your head and took your bag and placed it on the floor. Then Sehun sat in front of you and high-fived Lay knowing he was also annoyed by the girls.

 

"Ah..Let me introduce myself. I'm Zhang Yixing,call me Lay,"he said showing his dimples

 

"I-I'm,Y-Yoon Eunbyul,"you said.*He's chinese*you thought.

 

"You're Taeminnie's cousin right? Looks like you guys are in good term after seeing you guys early this morning"he said.

 

You nodded your head. Then the teacher asked you guys to form in a group of 3 members and practice your oral skills. Sehun was shocked how fluent you were in Chinese...You just laughed softly when Sehun spoke Chinese.... But Kai was looking at your side. It looked like you guys were having fun.....

 

"So you're the only chinese member in EXO?"you asked tilting your head.

 

"No there are 3 more,"said Lay smiling.

 

"Luhan,Kris and Tao are also chinese,"said Sehun.

 

"Who are they?"you asked tilting your head and frowning.

 

Lay called them and 5 guys came.... You were embarrassed but Sehun nodded his head telling you that it's alright.

 

"Looks like you're not our fan...But still... You must know them,"he said.

 

"Ahnyeong,I'm Luhan,"said a cute guy.

 

"Ahnyeong,I'm Xiumin,Korean name Minseok,and I'm korean,"said the bun like guy.

 

"Ahnyeong,I'm Kim Jondae,call me Chen. I'm korean too,"he said.

 

"Ahnyeong,I'm Tao."said a panda like guy.

 

Now only Kris was left....* so he must be...Kris* you thought and nodded your head.

 

The 4 of them waited for you to reply.

 

"I'm Yoon Eunbyul,it's nice meeting you,"you said.

 

They were jumping and smiling like crazy......

 

"Your voice,is just....So Cute!"said Tao jumping.

 

Your cheeks become red... Kai was annoyed by all this...

 

** The bell rung and it was P.E lesson...You went to the changing room to change your uniform.... All eyes were at you,they were glaring at oyu,those glsres felt like daggers being stabbed at you. Aber came next to you and pulled you to the playground...

 

"Okay students,15 laps,now!" yelled the teacher blowing the whistle.

 

You ran slowly while Amber was running fast and seriously. Meanwhile,the boys were watching over you girls on your side. Some girls were wearing shorts making them drool,but in EXO's eyes,you were the most prettiest. Kai didn't take his eyes off of you. You were running slowly,looked out of breath,yet you looked so cute. Just then,a girl saw EXO's attention at you and pushed you. You rolled and fell on the floor.

 

"Oh sorry,didn't see you there," she said rolling her eyes while a girl behind her smirked along.

 

You were wincing in pain but managed to stand up. Amber ran to you to see if you were alright. But beside Amber,there was also Kai and other EXO members looking worried.

 

"Yah! You alright?" said Kai checking on you.

 

You nodded your head and stood up. Next,you guys were playing dodgeball,no one wanted you in their team,so you sat aside. Amber looked at you,she felt sorry for you being left out.

 

You were quiet surprised actually on how Kai was worried about you. *Why was he worried? Perhaps he forgave me?* you thought.

 

Just then......

 

"Eunbyul-ah,watch out!" yelled Amber,but it was too late.

 

*BAAAM!* The ball hit out you face,which made your nose bleed and had a cut on your lower lip. EXO saw what happened and ran to you.

 

"Aigoo,looks like you're just sooo pitiful. You're a jinx girl... Tch tch tch...." said that girl.

 

Amber gave you a hand and made you sit up,then Kai suddenly appeared in front of you,he looked at your face and saw the  cut on your lower lip. Sehun's hands curled up to a fist,he was about grab that girl's hair when Chanyeol stopped him.

 

"Tsh,that thinks she's so great" said Xiumin rolling his eyes.

 

"Eunbyul-ah,you okay? Do you want/need to go to the sick room?" asked Taemin.

 

You shook your head saying no.... You stood up and went to the washroom accompanied by Amber.

 

"That Krystal,she thinks that she's rebellious,no one can stop her. Tch,being a makes her a Queenka of school. Don't understand why guys go crazy for a like her but not innocent girls like you," said Amber rolling her eyes and punching the wall in anger.

 

"I'm fine,don't worry"you said faking a smile.

 

**

After the PE and other periods,it was finally lunch.... To make sure you were safe,Amber walked with you to the canteen. You looked at the menu and ordered,and gave the money. Then you went to sit to an empty bench with Amber. Then suddenly,you felt someone was behind you.

 

"Byullie-ah,can we sit here pwease??" said Chanyeol flappping his eyelashes at you.

 

You looked at Amber to respond,she just shrugged her shoulder saying she's fine with it. You nodded your head and Chanyeol sat beside you,then Xiumin and Baekhyun came and sat at your tables,bit by bit,the table were full with EXO,Taemin,you and mber,you felt uncomfortable,Sehun saw your face...so did Kai.

 

"It's too packed here,shall we sit sepereately?"said Kai looking at you.

 

"We can join that table to this table to make more space so we can eat with Eunbyul" said Tao and pushed the table with hanyeol and Xiumin.

 

The door slammed open and came that girl...again. Her school skirts short up to her thighs showing her legs,her school shirt not buttoned until the chest showing her line,her hair untied to make her look even more hot. The girl next to her,the same,but had blonde hair. Then the girl pointed towards your direction making Krystal look at you fiercely.

 

She came towards you and stood next to you making EXO make faces. You looked up to her.

 

"Get up,get out!"she said pointing her fingers.

 

"Yah! Are you deaf ?! Didn't you hear? Krystal asked you to get up and get out," said the another girl.

 

You stood up and was ready to get out when Kai held your wrist.

 

"She ain't your sister,mom,or relative,why listen to her? You don't need to listen to her blabbers," said Kai.

 

"He's right,they have no right to order you around,"added Tao.

 

You looked at them and held Kai's hand,the slowly pushed it away and left the table....

 

 

END Of Chapter 4.

 

Author's Note: I  know this chapter was abit boring,but I'll work more harder..^^ Please subscribe and comment eyy~ 

 

tumblr_ml41pagfSe1r7s0n4o1_250.gif