05

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Wn39M4fok * Listen to this ^^

 

You walked out leaving your food there.... Amber facepalmed herself.... You ran out of the cafeteria and ran to the rooftop... You were breathing heavily and tried to catch your breath... You took out your phone when you heard some sort of squeaking noise... You frowned and thought you  had some problems with your ears,but the squeaking became more louder,you floowed the noise and found a little puppy about to fall of from the corner of the rooftop! You had to ben down to get it....

 

Sehun's POV

*Where did she go???*you thought and stood up. You saw Chen coming from the washroom.

 

"Yah! Did you see Eunbyul?"you asked.

 

"Oh. I saw a familiar figure running to the rooftop,"said Chen pointing at the staircase.

 

"Rooftop.....W-what? Rooftop?! "you yelled making everyone look at you.

 

You rushed to the stairs to the rooftop.

 

Chen didn't know what was going on...So he entered the cafeteria.....

 

"Yah! Why did Sehunnie yell like that?"asked Chanyeol.

 

"He asked me if I saw Eunbyul,I told him yea,and saw her going to the rooftop and he yelled" said Chen.

 

Amber choked on her food,she drank and a bottle of water,threw it and ran to the rooftop as well.

 

"Is something wrong....?"asked Tao frowning.

 

"She's not gonna suicide or anything,will she?"said Xiumin.

 

Taemin's eyes grew bigger,also did EXO's and Xiumin's and they all ran to the rooftop.

 

**

"Hey puppy,don't be scared,I'm here to save you,"you said leaning more downwards.

 

"Eunbyul-ah!"yelled Sehun.

 

He saw you and ran to you.

 

"Yah! What are you doing???" he yelled pulling you back.

 

"Oh??? The puppy down there,"you said pointing down to the puppy.

 

You were going to save it but Sehun did it cuz he was way taller and his hands were long enough.

 

Then Amber and everyone arrived at the rooftop.

 

"Byullie!!!"yelled Amber and hugged you.

 

"Waegeurae?"you asked Amber giving her a look.

 

"I thought you were going to suicide ! "said Amber.

 

Your eyes rounded at that word....

 

"Aniyo,this puppy was going to fall off the roof,so I was trying to save it,"you said.

 

"Oh,is Roro!"said Amber Taking the puppy.

 

"Roro?"you asked tilting your head.

 

"Roro,we found you!! Roro was missing for so long,we finally found her. Bobo will be so happy to see his sister," yelled Amber.

 

"Yea,right,"said Kai rolling his eyes.

 

"Roro and Bobo's Dad dies,while their Mom went away with Bobo,then Bobo remembered he was born in this school and came back to find his missing sister,now here she is !!!! We found her finally,Bobo's gonna be so happy!!"said Amber.

 

You were lost in your thoughts. *This poor puppy is just like Eunbyul,she was abandoned by her mom and brother,now Roro is found,and she found her brother BoBo as well,I hope just like this coincidence,Eunbyul can find her own oppa too* tought Taemin.

 

The bell rang and it was English lesson. You were looking out of the window the whole time... *Oppa...oppa...oppa.... Why,why am I feeling like he's just near me?* your head thought.

 

"Eunbyul,are you okay?"asked Sehun making sure the teacher not to hear you.

 

You nodded your head saying you were okay....

 

** 

 

"Okay class,tomorrow we'll have a test on English,study hard,it won't be easy,"said the teacher and left he classroom.

 

You packed your schoolbag and left the classroom...

 

"Oh,aren't you going home?"asked Taemin.

 

"You go first,I'll go to the library and study,"you said.

 

"Yah,Taeminnie,can we go tou your place today?"ask Chanyeol.

 

"Oh right,ahjusshi won't be home til 10 because he's got overtime work,"you told Taemin.
 

"So that means a yes!"yelled Chanyeol high-fiving Xiumin.

 

You ran to the library....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoAJ6z5pkss *Listen to this.

 

You were in the library reading,because you had the english test tomorrow. You were good in your studies. You alwaysranked top when you were a kid and your dad cheered on you and suppoerted you,but ever since dad died and you lived at the orphanage,things changed. Everyone hated you,nobody talked to you in middle school. You sat alone like now......

 

After 3 hours................

 

"Student,the school library is going to close,you shall leave now,"said the librarian smiling you at you.

 

You packed your books and bowed at her before you left.....

 

You came out of the school builiding and walked on your way,but you felt very strange.... Like someone was following you...

 

You turned around to see who is was,but there was no one.... You kept on walking,then you had to turn into a corner and when you did that 4 guys came up. You were shocked. You screamed loudly and ran... You didn't know where you were running,but you had to run to save yourself,unfortunately,you arrived at a dead end.

 

Those 4 guys surrounded you,one guy slapped you making you fall on the ground. The guy pulled your hair.

 

"Well aren't you cute,but you're hiding something inside,a jewel that makes us drool for it,"said the guy ripping you school coat.

 

You cried,and the guy gabbed your hair and threw you on the floor,another guy then ripped your school shirt. You kept screaming when someone kicked the guy. You loked up,but you couldn't see who it was because it was too dark.... The a post light lighted up the place when you saw a familiar face....

 

"Sehun?"you said.

 

Sehun beated up the 4 of them and grabbed the neck of the boss....

 

"Who are you? hy are you doing this?"yelled Sehun tightening the grip on the guys neck.

 

"Krystal-sshi. Krystal paid me 50 million won to this girl and told me to finish her off,"said the guy.

 

"K-Krystal? Krystal said that?"asked Sehun.

 

"Nae,if you don't believe,I'll show you the message.Here,"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent by: Krystal Jung at 5:57 p.m

Hey! I have a job for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent by: Hunter. Jang at 6:01 p.m

What will I get?? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent by Krystal Jung at 6:25 p.m

I'll pay you 50 million won in cash. 

tumblr_mklolqhSe11r2vxw4o1_500.jpg

See this girl? Her name is Yoon Eunbyul from my school. I want you to finish her off. Not to kill her but teach her a lesson. her will do. If you can finish the job I'll add 30 million won more. She'll be leaving school at 10:00 pm cuz she stayed at school for studying. Follow her after schol and get into some corner and do your job arasso?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun punched the guys face hardly.... Then he signalled them to leave... Then you saw Sehun's face.....

 

"You okay?"asked Sehun Taking of his coat.

 

Instead of answering him,you hugged him tightly and cried.

 

"I thought I was going to die..."you cried.

 

"It's okay,you're alive. I saved you,"said Sehun pattin your back.

 

Sehun placed his coat over your shoulders to hide your body since your clothes were ripped. Just then you remembered.*He looks familiar...Oh the guy who was being chased buy some goons!* 

 

Just then Sehun's phone rang.....

 

*Taemin*

 

"Oh,hyung..."

"Yah! Where are you?! I told you to go to the convinience store not China..."

 

"I met Eunbyul on the way.... If you didn't send me out,she wouldn't be alive at the moment..."

 

"What?! What happened...?! Yah,Oh Sehun tell me!!!"

 

"I'll tell you guys when we get home..You have some first aid kit at your home?"

 

"Yea we d-wait...First aid kit? Means Eunbyul is hurt????? "

 

"Aish...I'm hanging up!"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLMXfnOrX4 * Listen to this!!!

 

Sehun sighed and held your hand. You looked at him,he tapped your head and you followed him to the way home......

 

"Thank you..."you said.

 

"There's no need to thank for this kind of situation. This was a must. It was a matter of life and death..."he said.

 

"I'll take this as a return of me saving you,"you said.

 

"What do you mean?" asked Sehun stopping.

 

"The day when we first met,at a corner,you being chased by a bunch of goons,you his inside a rubbish can. I saved your life by lying to them,"you said walking slowly.

 

"W-wait...T-that was you?"he asked.

 

"Aigoo,how bad,you don't even remember me.... But I guess you didn't see my face properly that day,"you said looking at him.

 

"Thank you for that day. You really saved my life,"said Sehun.

 

"That was a must because it was a matter of life and death,"you bulffed looking at Sehun.

 

Then you guys arrived at your place... You were in big pain. You rang the door bell. Xiumin was the one to open the door....

 

"Yah! What took you-...W-what happened to you??? Eunbyul-sshi,are you okay? Oh my gosh you're bleeding !"yelled Xiumin.

 

As soon as they heard Xiumin,everyone ran to you... Taemin was freaking out.

 

"Can we come in? She needs to wash up and get her wounds cleaned up!"yelled Sehun.

 

You guys got in and you winced in pain. Kai quickly came to you and grabbed your arm and put it around his shoulder to let you regain your balance.

 

Your uncle was home and saw your condition and piggy0backed you to your room.

 

"You wash up and I'll put some ointments on your wounds,"said your uncle.

 

You nodded your head and went to the bathroom. The water splashed on your body and made your wounds more painful....

 

While downstairs........

 

"Tell me what happened Sehun,"said your uncle...

 

Sehun told him the whole story about what Krystal texted and asked those human hunters to do.....

 

"That ! "yelled Taemin banging his hand on the table real hard.

 

"Can't believe people still do these kind of stuff just for money,"said Kris.

 

Kai's hands were clenched to a fist.... He was shaking with anger.

 

"I'll go check on Eunbyul,"said Amber....

 

Amber came to your room...

 

"Byullie.... B-Byullie?!"yelled Amber seeing you lying down on the floor.

 

You were pale... But there was blood.. On the floor,Amber turned you over when she saw blood was draining out from you left hip side....You were stabbed there when Sehun was saving you....

 

"Yoon Eun Byul!!!! "yelled Amber so loudly making everyone run upstairs.

 

"What happened?"asked Taemin.

 

He saw the blood all over the floor. 

 

"Call the ambulance !!!!!"yelled your uncle running over to you.

 

"Eunbyul-ah! Eunbyul!!!"yelled Amber crying.

 

Just then Kris pushed you guys and carried you in bridal style.

 

"My driver is outside,I'll take her to the hospital. Taemin and Mr. Yoon. I think you'll have to come with me,"said Kris carrying you.

 

Kris told the driver to reserve a emergency room at a hospital and drive at full speed.... 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGt-GzpQcc * Listen to this...

 

You guys arrived to the hospital where there was a patient bed ready with doctor already... Sehun and the others arrived by the taxi... You were rushed to the emergency room quickly...

 

Everyone waited for 1 hour then the doctor came out.....

 

"Doctor,i-is she alright?"asked ahjusshi.

 

"It's hard to tell. She's lost a lot of blood,we must find a blood donor for her,"

 

"What's her blood type?"asked Kai.

 

"Her bloodtype is O."said the doctor.

 

"Oh no... What to do? My blood type doesn't match with her..."said your uncle panicking.

 

"I'm blood O type. I'll give her my blood,"said Kai.

 

Everyone lookes at him.

 

"Listen young man,I know you want to save her,but looking at you,I don't think it's a good idea..."said the doctor.

 

"So you mean we must just let her die????"yelled Amber.

 

"No..... Although yes,she lost lot of blood. But something is strange...... Did she happen to be in a accident before?"asked the doctor.

 

"Yes,"said your uncle.

 

"I don't know how to say this,but I think her memories are regaining,"said the doctor.

 

"But isn't that a good thing?"asked Amber.

 

"That's the worst part. Her memories can lead her to depression,"said the doctor.

 

Your uncle was panicking and called Taemin.

 

Taemin's coversation with his dad....

 

"Taemin -ah,take your friend Kai out of here!!"said father.

 

"But why? He's damn worried about Eunbyul,"you replied.

 

"Taemin-ah,I'm going to tell you something because it's the right time,"said your dad.

 

"What?"you asked.

 

"Your friend Kai... He's her brother who abandone her...."said your dad.

 

"Abbeoji,don't joke around,"you said.

 

"I'm not joking. My brother was Blood A type while sister-in-law was blood O type. Both Eunhyuk and Eunbyeol have their blood match with their mother,"said your dad.

 

"Eunhyuk?? The one who dissappeared when he was in elementary school?"asked Taemin.

 

"Yes! Sister-in-law ran way with a guy taking Kai along with her. Kai's birthname is Yoon Eunhyuk. Now before he knows anything or Eunbyul sees him. Get him out of here!"yelled your dad...

 

You nodded your head and went back to the waiting place.

 

"Kai-ah... You should go back,in fact all of you shall go back,and thanks Sehun and Kris for today,"said Taemin.

 

"No I'll stay,"said Kai.

 

"We shall get going,we have a schedule tomorrow,"said Kris.

 

"I'll stay,since I don't have one,"said Sehun

 

"Sehun can stay,you little men shall return home"said ahjusshi.

 

Everyone left,Kai looked back at the emergency room then left.......

 

----------------------------END Of Chapter 5----------------------------------

Author's Note: I hope you liked this chapter,things are getting complicated as well ^^ Comment and subscribe ^^

 

tumblr_ml5s3hVtUa1ri07ueo1_250.gif