08

The day when the wind blew....

Chapter 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGa1RjVq8c *Listen to this ^^

 

You opened your eyes,but you had a huge headache,you feel like staying in bed but of course you had school...And thankfully it was friday,so you could take a rest after school.... You winced in pain because of your wound in the hip... Then you washed up yourself and applied bandage. When you were done and opened the door,you saw Taemin walk out with a painful face...

 

"Oppa.you okay?"you asked.

 

"My head feels like its going to burst"said Taemin.

 

"Oppa,if you don't feel well you can stay home,I'll tell to ahjusshi,"you said.

 

"Hmm,you sure you'll be okay alone?"he asked.

 

"Don't worry,I'll be fine"you said and went down.

 

You packed your breakfast so you can eat it on the way...When you got  of the door....

 

"Tokki!!"yelled a voice.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1I87SHTh9c *Listen to this for the feeling ^^

 

You stopped on your tracks...You couldn't move...

 

"Tokki!"he yelled again...

 

"S-satang?"you said to yourself and turned around.

 

"Tokki! Didn't you hear me?"he said.

 

Sehun...Sehun was calling you tokki which mae you surprised and all the flashback from yesterday night came to your mind. Your eyes were watery,you held on his cheeks and touch them if he was reall satang,you felt the same warm feeling. Sehun looked at you and hugged you which made you burst into tears... The wind blew,it was him... You felt the same warm and special feeling like the old times. You looked at Sehun,he cupped your face and kissed you at the forehead.

 

"Pabo ! Why are you crying? Are you sad meeting me?"asked Sehun.

 

"Aniya... I'm glad to meet you. I am just mad at myself... How could I not recognize you when you were just next to me?"you said crying.

 

"Don't cry. I'm here ! Babo,didn't you promise me we'll meet? "said Sehunn hugging you.

 

"I'm glad you're good and fine. I always waited for you"you said.

 

Sehun and you walked to the bus stop... But you stopped on your tracks.

 

"Today.... Let's bunk school,"you said grinning widely.

 

"M-mwoh? Ya,Yoon Eunbyul,I didn't know you would bunk school,"said Sehun smiling.

 

"Wae? Shiro? Okay then let's go to school"you said pulling.

 

"Aniya! Aniya! Let's bunk!"said Sehun pulling you to another side.

 

"Geundae.... Where shall we go?"asked Sehun.

 

"Karaoke? Eatery? "

 

"Amusement Park!"you yelled.

 

"Oh,Not a bad idea!"said Sehun.

 

"But... Our uniform,Let's buy some clothes then go!!"you said happily.

 

You guys first rushed to Dongdaemun Market to buy clothes,you bought and changed first,then waited for Sehun to change. You were just sitting on the floor waiting for him.

 

tumblr_m53yr1ymUE1r8n9uco1_1280.png

 

Then he came out from the changing room..... You waited for him to come out and there he came out looking for you...

 

tumblr_m474emmdfK1qc28rno1_500.png

 

From head to toe,he was just perfect,then he let out his hand and pulled you...

 

"Let's go!"he said holding your hand tightly.

 

And there you go,you guys arrived at Lotte World.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khEYpka2WhY * Listen to this please ^^

 

IMG_6956.JPG

 

You guys went on rides and took pictures too.. 

 

Then Sehun wanted to go on a roller coaster ride,but you were scared. You held onto his hand so tightly,that he had red marks on his hands...

 

"Aigoo,eottokhae,your hand... is red. Mianhae"you said rubbing his hand.

 

"It's okay,it doesn't hurt."he said smiling at you.

 

"Aigoo,what a cute couple,here this is for you"said a clown giving you guys a cute hairband.

 

headband.jpg

 

Sehun was blushing and so were you.... 

 

I"Aigoo,you guys are just too cute,mind if we took a photo of you guys? We'll put it on the couple board over there!"said the clown pointing at the board.

 

You put on the head band and looked at Sehun,you took his headband and put it on his head,and signed him to look at the camera,then you moved closer to him and kissed his cheek,*FLASH . The photo was taken,and one more was taken.

 

"I took two,here,one is for you and one for our board! You guys are really cute,you have a beautiful girlfriend,stay tight guys! "said the clown.

 

Sehun's heart was beating really fast,you saw his expression and took a photo of it.

 

"Oppa,let's go,"you said pulling him.

 

After playing,you guys decided to have some ice-cream...

 

"Excuse me,I would like one vanilla ice-cream. Eunbyul-ah,what about you..."said Sehun.

 

"Uhm.... Green Tea"you said.

 

"The two of you are really good looking couples,I'll give you some drinks for free,"said the owner.

 

"Oh,thank you"said Sehun.

 

"Your boyfriend is handsome,and you are very beautiful as well young lady"said the owner handing the ice-cream to you guys.

 

"Thank you,ahjusshi"you said smiling.

 

"Hope you guys will have a long relationship"said the owner giving you drinks.

 

You were about to pay when Sehun paid for it.

 

"Ah~I had so much fun today!"you said smiling.

 

"Glad you did!"said Sehun.

 

"Ya! Didn't you had fun?"you asked pouting.

 

"I....I did of course!"said Sehun putting someice-cream on your left cheek.

 

"Ya,what was that for"you asked.

 

"For fun"said Sehun walking away...

 

"Sehun-ah,"you said holding his hand.

 

"Wae??"

 

"I.... I like you,"you said.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnwL7X0CkJY * Listen Listen Listen to this <3

 

"W-what did you say?"asked Sehun

 

"I said I like you,no,more than like,not as a friend but more than a friend. I wanted to tell you thay before you left the orphanage,but I was too anxious... It's okay if you don't like me that way-"you said.

 

Before you could continue,Sehun's lips were touching yours,he was kissing you. You closed you eyes,it felt like there was butterflies in your tummy,you were thinking it was a dream,but Sehun was really kissing you. Then Sehun looked at your eyes.

 

"I wanted to do this to you before I left the orphanage,but I didn't get the chance to... I also liked you ever since I met you in the orphanage. I've been waiting for you... I promise you,I'll be yours only and protect you from any danger. Pabo,I love you too!"said Sehun kissing you again...

 

 

-----------------------------END--------------------------------

 

Author's Note: I hope you liked this chapter ^^ haha... Comment and subscribe as well ^^

 

tumblr_mdhrabls3i1qd9lk5o1_500.gif