ACT 15 [END]

The Cinderella Girl

“So Cinderella could have never made her dreams come true if it was not for her Fairy Godmother. We think she’s the most important person in Cinderella’s life, not the Prince. She could have fallen in love with anyone she wished to, but she couldn’t not have fallen in love if it was not for the Fairy Godmother,” I conclude. Minseok and I finish our presentation and our teacher smiles at us.

 

“Very nice you two. You make a very valid point about the fairy tale. Even if it wasn’t a Fairy Godmother, people claim that it was a mystical spirit or just a dear friend to Cinderella that helped her out. You two pass.”

 

I smile at Minseok, and he does the same as we walk back to our seat. Surprisingly, life got easier at school. Hyuna stopped bullying me, and I have a lot more friends than I did at the beginning. I’m really close to Minseok’s friends and Kibum’s friends. Of course, my friend: Jia, Min, Suzy, and Fei are still really close to me as well. There is also my brother’s friends who I finally got to meet after moving in with Yongguk and Himchan.

 

I’m glad I did. It turns out that my step-mother finally got what was coming to her. She remarried, but he was repulsed by her actions and divorced her. Hana moved out of her house to live with him. I still see her at school, and she has taken up singing. She claims it will get her closer to her idols like Devin from U-Hug. She’s actually pretty good at it.

 

Jongin and I have remained friends. He is still the most popular guy in school and almost every girl wants to date him, but he has decided to stay focused on his school work for now so he can get into a good dance college. Dance has always been his passion.

 

As for me, I have become healthier, and my hair has started to grow to a normal length. It’s still not long but it’s at least shoulder length. Minseok says he likes it at this length. I’ve started to build self confidence once more, and I’m sure my father would be proud of me now. I know it.

 

~oO:Oo~

 

“Yoon-Hee! Minseok is here!” my brother calls down the hall.

 

“I’m coming!” I say, looking at my curled hair in the mirror once more. I decide to wear a floral print sundress and grab my sunhat. I walk into the living room to have Himchan gasp.

 

“Yongguk! Myung-ki! Look at her! She looks so beautiful,” He says pulling me into a hug, “Aww I feel like our little baby is growing up!”

 

“Hey! She isn’t our child!” Yongguk says, “But you do look pretty Yoon-Hee. Are you going somewhere special with Minseok?”

 

“Mhhmm, we’re going to have a picnic in the park where the cherry blossoms are blooming.” I say.

 

“You stay safe okay, and try not to stay out too late okay?” Myung-ki says.

 

“Yes, I know oppa,” I say as he pulls me into a hug. Minseok knocks on the door once more. Myung-ki kisses my forehead before I walk over to the door and open it. Minseok is standing there with a button up black shirt, some khaki pants, and a pair of his fake glasses that look so good on him.

 

“Wow, you look so beautiful,” he says smiling.

 

“Mmm, so do you,” I say. Grabbing his hand, we walk to the park, stopping on the way to get some coffee. We situated ourselves in the park with the lunch that Minseok made himself.

 

“I know I’m not that great at making lunches, but I think I did pretty good.” he says. I take a bite of some of his kimbap, “Of course, I had Kyungsoo help me.”

I chuckle, “You still make really good coffee oppa.”

 

“You think so? I was thinking of opening a coffee shop!” He says getting really happy, “Then we can make coffee and desserts for everyone.”

 

“We?”

 

“Y-yeah, we!” he says blushing, “I hope that we can have our own coffee shop and live happily ever after like in the fairy tales. I can make the coffee and you can make the desserts.”

 

I giggle, making Minseok face towards me, “I think it sounds like a lovely idea. I think we can do it.”

 

The wind picks up, and more of the cherry blossoms fall from the trees. The scene was beautiful, and I couldn’t help but stare in Minseok’s dreamy eyes and smile.

 

He leans in and kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.


I guess fairy tales really do come true.


A/N: OMG I'M FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS STORY! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING ON MY STORY! It means so much to me! I hope you stay around for more stories that I write. I just cannot express how lovely everyone is! I hope you like the ending (I thought it was cute) and I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! Sorry for the long waits. I hope to start my new story at the end of May! So please subscribe it when I post it <3 I love you guys <3

~Yugifall/ Emily