Attending party

Love that stays

“Oppa, are you done?” Jessica stood by the door and asked.

“I’m almost done,” he turned and flashed a quick smile at her. He then did a finish touch on his hair.

“Okay, but we are getting late,” she said showing him her watch.

“Relax wifey, I have to look good,” he said. She stifled a laugh by the thought of how true it was that man indeed takes much longer time then woman at times.

She unknowingly held her gaze at him and she still couldn’t believe how this man had finally opened his heart for her to enter. Her lip formed a thin line as she recalled how much things change for good between them ever since they returned from their short trip.

The relationship between her and Donghae had improved immensely. One of the biggest steps he made was that he requested her to move her belongings back to his room and shared the same bed together. And he made an effort in coming back home early for dinner prepared by her. And he would buy her stalk of flowers frequently. Not only that but every morning and night, he would give her a peck on her forehead. All of these were enough for her to feel loved all over again.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t realize he was already standing in front of her and looking at her in amuse.

“How I do look?” his voice brought her back to her sense.

“Uh-“she was startled and embarrassingly took a step back after realizing how physically close their faces were.

“So?” there is really no need for him to ask for he look like a prince charming. 

She wanted to reply ‘you look suave’ but she decided to . “Um-“she tapped her lip with her finger and pretended to scrutinize him from head to toes before she answered, “average?”

He doesn’t seem pleased with her answer but he knew she was teasing him so he decided to play along with her. “Really?” his dark orbs made her shudder before he tickled her. “Seriously average huh?” She laughed so hard as she felt so ticklish with his repeated attacks until she manage to escape.

“Please stop,” she begged as she ran. She was not as fast as him. She was caught and being spun around into his embrace. He encircled her waist bringing her close to him.

“No escaping,” he smirked. Their eyes locked intensely and her breathe hitched when he inched his face so close to her. Her heart was pounding rapidly so does his. She closed her eyes and when his lip was about to meet hers’, his phone suddenly rang.

She opened her eyes and felt her cheek burning hot while he cursed in his mind at whoever disturbed their moments. He answered the call and was enthusiastically greeted by Eunhyuk. “Where are you guys’ dude?”

“We are on the way out soon,” he groaned.

“Don’t be late, I will see you guys then,” Eunhyuk ended the call.

“Eunhyuk oppa?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, I think we should get going now,” he said as he extended his hand for Jessica to hold. She secretly grinned as she felt like she’s the most blissful woman in the world right now.

“Have you gotten the present with you?” he checked.

“Opps!” she quickly dashed back to their room causing chuckles from him. How cute.

***

They had arrived Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon huge yet cozy mansion. The area was already filled with people. The place was beautifully decorated with birthday theme. 

“Wow it’s so beautiful,” Jessica commented.

“This is nothing. I will give you a much better than this for you birthday,” he promised and she was really touched because she knew he meant it.

She smiled in returned and she scanned through the crowds, finally spotted someone she was looking for. “Oppa, they are over there.”

They made their way to the couple and Jessica jumped in and gave Hyoyeon a big hug. “Happy Birthday Hyo! You looked stunning!” and she released her, handing her the gift.

“From me and Oppa, hope you like it,” she beamed. Donghae then gave Hyoyeon a light hug and wished her happy birthday.

Hyoyeon then excused themselves as she needs to attend others. “I will be back!”

“Go ahead! We will make ourselves comfortable,” Jessica assured.

“Are you hungry?” Donghae asked.

“A bit,” she replied.

“Sit there,” he pointed to the bench next to them. “I will get something for you.”

She took a seat and looked around. Just then, a few bachelors approached her. “Hey gorgeous, are you alone? Do you want to join us?”

She felt uncomfortable with their stares especially one of them was staring at her cleavage. She then quickly stood up and covered her cleavage with her hand. Before she was about to reply, she heard Donghae voice ringing next to her. “Sorry guys, it’s not nice to mess around with someone else wife especially mine,” he scoffed as he placed a protective arm over Jessica shoulder. The guys then scattered off knowing that she was Donghae wife.

Donghae remove his blazer and put it over her. “I don’t like others eyeing my beautiful wife except me.”

It was so sweet of him, she smiled. “Let’s eat.”

She can sense that his love was genuine. In the past, when attending any Lees’ family event, he would just bring her along to show face and then acting that he love her in front of his relative and after which he would disappear in the crowd and leave her alone. She knew how disgusted he felt each time he had to pretend holding her hand, smiling at her. But this time, he took the initiative to hold her hand, smiling earnestly at her and take her along with him and proudly introduced her to others.

They held hand in hand as they took a stroll around, casually chatting with people they bumped into. “Sir, miss, do you want champagne?” a waiter hold a salver of glasses of champagne asked.

“Yes please,” Donghae took two glasses and offered one to Jessica and they clanked their glasses.

“Sica, can I borrow Donghae awhile?” Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere.

Jessica chuckled, “Sure.”

“Can’t you ask someone else?” Donghae asked, afraid that once he disappeared, some other guy will approach her.

“You are my best buddy, you got to help me,” Eunhyuk pleaded dramatically.

“Is everything alright?” Jessica asked with concern.

“Yes yes, I just need to borrow him for awhile,” he replied.

“Oppa, just go and help Eunhyuk oppa. I want to find Hyoyeon anyway. Don’t worry,” Jessica assured him.

“Alright, give me a call if anything happens, I will be right back,” Donghae kissed her cheek causing her heart to flutter.

After Donghae left with Eunhyuk, Jessica wandered around to find Hyoyeon. She got a lot of things to tell her especially regarding the progress between her and Donghae.

“Jessica?” an uncertain voice called from behind.

***

I am sorry for the extreme late update, I just realize the last update was during Jan. Felt so guilty. 

I will make up by updating oftenly. 

Please leave some comment, subscribe and vote (:

Ps. Can you guess who's that voice belong to?

<3 gomawo!