Back in Seoul

Love that stays

“Oppa, morning rise,” Jessica kissed Donghae lips. He stirred in his sleep with a smile on his face, he refused to open his eyes and instead, he cuddled her close, leaving no gap in between. Her heart skipped yet again each time he does that.

“Oppa, it’s already 8 in the morning, we should wake up now,” she told him.

“Shiro, I don’t feel like going work. I want to spend the day with you,” he pouted childishly.

Although she like the idea of him staying home with her but she cannot be selfish. She had already possessed him for two weeks because of their honeymoon. Besides, they just gotten back from states few days ago, she knows he had a lot of pending projects and work waiting for him to finish. Moreover, she started her own career as well.

Her finger traced alongside his jawline and breathed, “as much as I would like to spend time with you too, but I want my husband to attend work and be responsible to his co-worker, they must have overworked themselves while you are not around.”

“You are right,” he pouted with a sad smile. They both missed those times in states and wish they can settle down there as they both love there so much. They both are suffering post honeymoon syndrome. They make a promise to go there as many times in a year whenever they are free from work.

She kissed him again, kissing him become her addictive and she knows her kiss does magic to him. He smile blissfully with her kiss on his lip and he kissed her back in slow and gentle momentum. They break apart and he opened his lazy eyes at last, “Your kiss is magical.”

“Come on, get your lazy up and I will go prepare breakfast for you,” she blushed and smacked his playfully and rose up from the bed.

Donghae chuckled at how cheeky his wife had gotten. He stretched his arm and began his morning routine. Coming down from the stairs, he was invited by the sweet aroma from the kitchen. Jessica was just on time when she served him breakfast, American breakfast.

“Baby, what’s your schedule today?” he glanced up at her.

“I had an appointment at noon with a new designer,” she told him eagerly. Jessica had started her role of managing director in a newly registered sub brand from her father company recently. She had been always interested in fashion industry and this is finally the time for her to shine in her own.

“Ah, we can’t have lunch,” notified that their schedule clashed with each other. Ever since they both returned from their honeymoon, their life became hectic and they only get to spend some personal time before and after work, as well as weekends if there are no urgent calls.

He doesn’t welcome the idea of his wife working because he doesn’t want her to overwork herself. He remembered how happy she was when she can fulfil not only her dream but also her deceased mother dream as well.  It was then he knows he cannot stop her and that he is happy as long as she is.

“We will see each other after work, alright?” she sounded cheerful and he nodded.

She fixated his tie and he kissed her from the forehead to the cheek and lastly to her lip. She loves how he kissed her. Each time he kissed, it gives her honey and bees. She felt loved.  They both just couldn’t get enough of each other kiss.

“Got to go baby, be careful while you drive and remember to take your meals regularly,” he hugged her before he leaves.

She waved goodbye and blew him flying kisses. He smiled and his heart was melted by it. Their rocky relationship had in turned into a magical happiness and blissful one. This happiness with Jessica, he wouldn’t ask for more although Yoona image appears occasionally in his mind.

Jessica changed into a white blouse with a matching pencil skirt; her hair was tied into a loose ponytail. She grabbed her bag and not forgetting to check her image again before she drove to meet her client.

“Mr Wu,” she reads the message from her inbox sent by her secretary, Yuri.

She entered the coffee house and she finds this place familiar. She’s been here before with someone. Ah! Kris, she remembered.

The waitress welcomed Jessica with a smile on her face and led her to the table when she told her that she’s meeting a person named Mr Wu. As she approached closer to the table, Mr Wu back’s is overly familiar. He seems like to be –

 “Kris?!” she was surprised to see him. 

***