Honeymoon II

Love that stays

 

The morning sunrise was a breathtaking display of radiant colors in Los Angeles. Jessica flickered her eyes opened and sweet blissful feeling enveloped her as she was warmly wrapped in Donghae arm. Now, she could fully understand and feel the happiness of waking up beside loved one. She slightly shifted herself to take full access of her husband face. She could just watched this same face for the whole day long. 

Just then, Donghae eyes opened and he smiled,'Good Morning.' Their faces were so close and she feels his breathe tingled her, she blushed before greeting him back with a sweet and shy smile. She was then caught off guard when he suddenly planted a peck on her forehead. His action further added more blush on her. 

He noticed her blush and instead of teasing her, he whispered, 'excited and ready for today activities?' She nodded with her heartbeat racing, he is just too hot for her to handle. She wouldn't mind lazing around on the bed with him. 

'I wish I could cuddle you all day long on this comfortable bed but we had to utilize our time spend here,' it was as if he could read her mind. She bit her lip and formed a shy smile. 

They started off their day with a hearty breakfast nearby their hotel. Then, they held hand in hand taking a stroll along the street, capturing every moments and inhaling the fresh air. Everywhere was simply picturesque. He was amazed how fluent Jessica English was when she was asking for directions. 

'Oppa, look we are here!' Jessica exclaimed excitedly when they had arrived at the Hollywood. It was breathtaking. 

He smiled at how excited Jessica was. She looked happy and it warmed his heart. She released his hand and ran forward, spreading out her both arm embracing the Hollywood air. Donghae quickly snapped this beautiful moment of her with his camera. 

After touring the compound, they set off to another destination and it was an art gallery. Donghae had been interested in art since young. So he was very delighted to happen to know about this art gallery which was just around their hotel. 

Upon reached, they entered the hall with a brochure distributed to them. They took their time and admired the photos. Jessica was not really a fan of art but was awed by it. He got very excited and began explaining to her the meaning behind each picture. She listened patiently and admired him at the same time. Her husband sure knows a lot and until now, she just discovered this side of him. 

Jessica noticed some unfamiliar faces looking at her and some even came up to her and complimented her, 'Miss, you are so beautiful in person.' 

She was puzzled at their compliment but humbly thanks them. 

'That's weird,' she mumbled.

'Why is it weird? You are really beautiful,' Donghae said and encircled her waist. 

As they walked in further to the gallery, Jessica gasped and covered . There was this section of the gallery where a few frames of her were hang up in the wall. 

'Is it you?' Donghae was also surprised. He walked towards it to take a closer look at it. It indeed was sketches of her. 

'Why is your sketches here?' He asked. At the same time, he was admiring her sketches. It was as if as real and vivid. 

'I...' she herself also wondered why until she suddenly remembered it was Kris.

'Kris Wu,' Donghae read. The artist name was indicated at the bottom of the frame. 

'Yes, it's him,' she confirmed. 

'Jessica,' a voice from behind called. 

Both Jessica and Donghae turned their back. 'Kris?' Both said in unison. 

'Jess, It's such a small world!' Kris hugged her. 'What are you doing here?' 

'We are here for our honeymoon,' Donghae answered on her behalf. He was boiling with jealously when another man hugged his wife right in front of him. 

He released his arm from Jessica and replied, 'I see.'

'How about you, Kris? What are you doing here and why is my sketches here as well?' Jessica asked.

'I'm the Co partner of this gallery, and I am here to launch my first ever art piece. I apologize for not informing you of using your photo. But I thought this was the best photo of all I had done, so I decided to display it. I hope that you wouldn't mind it because many had commented how beautiful you are. It was very natural and photogenic.' Kris began to explain. 

'Some even wanted to buy over this photo but I refused because it would be disrespect of me doing,' he added. 

'Oh, I had no issue of it. I looked very ordinary, it's your skill which made me look stunning in it,' she smiled. Now understanding why people gave her a admiring look and even praised her for her beauty.

'You are too stunning to begin with,' Kris praised. 'It's my honor to be able to sketch a picture of you.'

'How much it costs?' Donghae asked.

'I'm sorry, it's not sellable,' Kris affirmed.

'Why? She is my wife and I don't want others to admire her in any other way,' he refuted. 

'This is art and Jess did not mind it at all.'

'But I do mind it a lot.'

Jessica sensed the anger from Donghae. Before any argument erupt between them, Jessica came in between. 'Kris, I actually do like this photo a lot is there any way you could sell it to us?'

Donghae smiled inside because Jessica is on his side. 'Alright, since you like it so much, I would give it you free of charge. It's such a pity that I have to let go such a amazing piece.' Kris pouted.

'Thank you Kris!  I owe you a meal then,' Jessica smiled. 

'I will claim it very soon,' Kris gave a quick hug and Donghae couldn't stand how Kris is trying to flirt with his wife. 

I got myself a rival. 

***

I apologize for late update. Hopefully you guys are still with me: )