Honeymoon

Love that stays

“LA?!” Jessica eyes widened and couldn’t contain her both of her excitement and happiness when she received the air tickets from Donghae.

Donghae felt proud and happy upon seeing her reaction. His decision of an impromptu trip was paid off after seeing how happy she is and most importantly her beautiful smile which warms his heart recently.

He nodded. “Yes we are going LA.”

“Why the sudden decision? How about your work then?” she asked.

“Well… I thought of that this would be the best time for me to make up for the supposed honeymoon back then,” he replied, still feeling a bit of guilt recalling when they are married, he did not bring her to any places and all.

“Honeymoon…” she murmured under her breathe and smiled. “Thank you Oppa!” she gave him a surprised hugs. No wonder he had asked where I prefer to go as a vacation, he wanted to bring me go.

His heart raced when she hugged him. She released him and exclaimed, “Omo! It’s tomorrow morning flight, I haven’t started packing yet!”

He chuckled, “Let’s pack the luggage together.”

***

They had finally arrived at LA and they checked themselves in a suite. They are equally amazed by the magnificent view from their room. They toured themselves inside the room and she thoughtfully thought, “I can cook Oppa favorite dishes as well,” when she saw the mini kitchen.

“Are you hungry?” she asked once they unpacked their luggage.

“Very…” she is slightly taken aback when he pouted and showed his puppy eyes. Is Oppa showing me ageyo.

 “I will prepare dinner now. Luckily we had brought along some Korean dishes,” she smiled as she took out from a bag.

“Need my help?”

She shook her head. “Go take a shower and relax, dinner will be served soon.”

He winked, “okay.”

She was in the midst of preparing simple ramyum and pancake until she felt a pair of pair wrapped her waist from behind. Her heart beat accelerated and her breathe hitched when he whispered to her ears, “Mmm, smell so good.”

“It’s almost done,” she blushed.

He helped her with the final wrap and placed it on the dining table. Sitting across each other, they enjoyed their dinner.

“So do you like it here?” he enveloped her in his embrace as they sat on a couch alongside the window which provided them a glorious skyline of the city.   

She happily nodded. “It’s beautiful here, how I wish we could stay here forever.”

“You really wish to stay here?”

She titled her head slightly and met his pair of charming eyes which never failed to make her heart beats fast. “Why?”

“I love it here too. But then I still have my work based in Korea. I promise you that in couple of years, we will migrate to here and stay here forever and ever,” he told her sincerely.

Her eyes glistened with joy. She couldn’t help but to give a peck on his cheek and shyly looked away after which, blushing madly.

“Sica…” he called her tenderly and she turned, gazing deeply into each other eyes.

Donghae nervously confessed. “I love you.” He finally realized how much she meant to him.

These 3 simple words with 8 letters caused uproar in both of their hearts especially Jessica. Her tears were almost formed due to happiness. She never had expected these words to come out from Donghae mouth.

“Oppa…” she purses her lip.

Next thing they knew, they are lovingly kissed each other under the moonlight. She knew that this kiss sealed their love and promise to each other.

Everything’s perfect with him right now. 

***

Again, I apologize for the late update. It's a short one but hopefully it will make up to all of you who waited with patience. 

Thank you for your support. <3