Fight

Love that stays

It had been 2 weeks; Donghae and Jessica hardly had time for lunch or dinner because it would be either Donghae busy with his meeting and travelled overseas for business talk or Jessica busy with her new launch arrangement. If by luck, they would have seen each other to greet a good morning. They didn’t have a proper time to sit down and talk to each other, their communication was simply a text or a quick call.

It was a weekend finally but Jessica had to go back to her office for her launch preparation. “Sorry baby, I need to go back to the office today,” she grabbed a sandwich from the dining table and kissed him on his cheek.

When she was about to leave, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around, caught her and hugged her tight. He gave a sad pout, “But it’s a Saturday, can’t you give it a miss? We hadn’t spent time with each other. I miss you.”

“Sorry baby, I know we hadn’t spent much time lately, I promised I will come home once I finished my work,” she kissed him on his lip.

“I miss you, your kisses and everything,” he kissed her back.

“I really need to go now, baby, see you later,” she glanced at her watch.

“I will send you to your office,” he informed, wanted to spend more time with her.

“No baby, I will drive there on my own. Since it is a Saturday, you should really take a rest,” she rejected.

A call to Donghae and he answered with a groan, “Alright, I will be there in twenty minute.”

“What happened?”

“I need to go back to the office as well to sign an urgent document,” he frowned. “Sorry that I can’t drive you to office.”

“I can go myself, don’t you worry,” she blew him kisses again. “See you later then.”

Donghae watched her leave and thought to himself, ever since Jessica started her own business, she had been always busy. I wish she can be just like in the past, be a housewife, her only attention on me.

Sighing, he went to prepare himself to the office. Very soon, it was afternoon and he was already free. He decided to pop by Jessica office to spring her surprise with her favorite food.

“Is Jessica in?” Donghae asked Yuri.

“Deh Mr. Lee, she is inside with Mr.Wu, I will inform her that you are here,” Yuri smiled.

“Don’t,” he stopped her. “I want to give her a surprise.”

Yuri led him to Jessica office and behind the door, he can hear laughter inside and somehow his heart was feeling twisted. He knew that she had partnered a man called Mr. Wu but he hadn’t met him before and she didn’t mention much about this man too.

In the meanwhile, Kris was guiding her hand on the sketch and she pouted saying she hadn’t had much talent in it. She titled her head and saw Kris was staring at her intently. The atmosphere heightened as he couldn’t control himself any longer and leaned in to claim . She was caught off the guard, and she felt it was wrong.

When he twisted the knob opened, he felt his heart clenched when he witnessed a man back facing him leaning against Jessica back intimately, his lip on her.

“Jessica,” he called hoarsely, wouldn’t want to believe in his eyes that the woman was Jessica.

Both Jessica and Kris turned back on cue once her name being called, eyes widened in surprised when she saw Donghae gritting his teeth standing at the door. She quickly pushed Kris away from her.

“Baby,” she softly called and approached him as he took a step back.

“What are you doing here?” she held his hand with a guilt smile.

“Do you wish that I am not here so you guys can continue with what you just did?” he snickered.

“This is not what you had seen,” she felt wronged.

“I believe what I had just seen! How could you do that to me? Why didn’t you tell me that you are working with him?” he asked in a suppressed furious tone. He didn’t want to flare his anger here.

She turned back at Kris and did not want to cause a scene here. “Baby, let’s go back home. I will explain everything to you,” she tugged his arm.

“Please explain to me, why are you hiding that you are working with him from me? You would spend time with him instead of your own husband. Now I know, because you are flirting with him,” he flung her hand away, this time he cannot hold it and flared.

He was so jealous and angry. He just witnessed his wife kissed Kris.  

“Donghae, please talk to Jessica amicably, she did nothing wrong, I was the one who initiate the kiss,” Kris interrupted and defended because he can’t stand watching him talking to Jessica in that kind of manner.

“Do you like her?”

“Yes, I like her,” Kris admitted.

Donghae felt so betrayed.

“Please Kris, stop, it was just a mistake. You just made a mistake. Don’t say anymore,” Jessica begged before Donghae misunderstand the whole situation.

“Jessica, I did not kiss you by mistake, I meant it,” Kris said.

 “She is my wife, for goodness sake!” Donghae burst out and punched on Kris face.

“Kris, just leave now please,” she begged desperately with her teary eyes. She had never witnessed how angry Donghae is before and it scared her.

“Don’t you dare to hurt her,” Kris warned before he left.

“Baby,” she held on him but he brushed it away.

“I know you going to act out like this so I didn’t tell you but I didn’t mean tto keep it forever, I wanted to tell you soon,” Jessica cried out.

“If you have told me, I wouldn’t and I will understand but you kept it from me on purpose made me feel like you wanted to hang out with him. Tell me, do you have feelings for him?” he snarled.

“Kris and I had nothing going on. Please believe me, I only love you; please don’t doubt my love for you.”

“Who knows what could have already possibly happened between you guys since you two are alone, you have guilt conscious that’s why you hid from me,” he didn’t listen to her, anger and jealously had consumed him.

“Answer me, did you enjoy the kiss? What have you done beyond than kissing?” he sneered.

Jessica was speechless, how could he doubt her.  She slapped him on his cheek and immediately regretted it. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean too. I was a victim here too!”  

“Oppa,” she tried to reach out to her but he shrugged her off and stomped out the office, leaving her on her knee crying out loud for him but he never turned back.

Just then, she felt a sharp pain on her stomach, her vision blurred and she fainted. 

***

:( :( drama huhuhur~