Chapter 9

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

"Hey Junho, Junho's sister?" Nichkhun greeted us.

"~~~~, this is Nichkhun and his sister," Junho introduced.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," you greeted and bowed to the both of them. Nichkhun and his sister said a few words and went to line up.

"There's 8 pairs today, a total of 16 people," Junho told you. We were the sixth pair to enter and take our seats.

"Shh. We're starting. For the intro, just follow my lead arachi?" Junho whispered. you nodded and he took your hand. You shot him a look and he whispered that this is part of your entrance.

You guys heard the hosts giving an intro.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Hodong said Seung Gi.

"I saw many unfamiliar faces strolling about backstage. Can you explain that to me?" Seun Gi asked.

"I think I should explain this to our audience. Today's episode of Strong Heart will feature all of these new faces!" Hodong exclaimed.

"IGE MWOYA?!" Seung Gi burst out.

"Eight idols have brought their sibling along with them to attend today's special," Hodong explained.

"Ahhhh, that makes sense," Seung Gi piped in, in understanding.

"From secrets to IQ tests. From games to fights, let's welcome our first pair!" Hodong clapped.

"Come on out!" Seun Gi called.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO!" Sandara Park smiled as she brought along with her, Thunder.

"Aish. TWO FAMILIAR FACES! NEXT!" Hodong growled as he pushed them out of the stage.

"Hodong! Calm down!" Seung Gi said as he tried to stop Hodong. Sandara and Thunder were laughing and all smiles.

"Please welcome our second pair!"

"ANNYEONGHASAEYOOOOOOYOOOOO!" Doojoon and his sister called out cutely.

"Our third pair!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo! We are the Yang brothers!" Seungho and his brother called out. The three pairs were standing at their seat waiting for the rest of the pairs to come out.

The fourth pair was Super Junior's Eunhyuk and his older sister. The fifth pair was 2PM's Nichkhun and his sister. This meant the sixth pair was you and Junho. You guys were next.

"Please welcome 2PM's Junho and his sister!" Hodong called out.

Hand in hand, Junho and you walked out happily. You were nervous but you hid it well.

All of a sudden Junho did a model pose with a glare at you. You jumped a little and the hosts were laughing. Junho pointed at something and you played along. You guys had your faces next to each other made fake binoculars and called out.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO!" you guys called. You two then went to stand by your seats. You passed by Doojoon on the way there.

The seventh pair was Shin Dongho from Ukiss and his older brother. Last but not least, the eighth pair was Taemin from SHINee and his older brother.

"Please everyone! Take a seat!" the two hosts smiled.

Junho waited for you to sit and then he took his seat next to you.

"Omo! So many pretty ladies today eh?" Hodong whispered loudly to Seung Gi. They laughed in a erted way and Junho spread his arms out to protect you.

"Something you've got there Junho," Hodong said while shuffling to my side. You two sat in the front with Taemin and Dara. Doojoon happened to be behind you guys. You were tense with nervousness.

You almost shrieked when he lifted your hand and was close to kissing it. You closed one eye. Everyone was laughing at the sight.

"Eh, I'll let this one go," he teased as Seung Gi pulled him back. Junho was laughing at you.

"Viewers! Grab yourself with a blanket and some popcorn. You'll be in on some of the dirty secrets these siblings have HIDDEN!" Seung Gi clapped. We had no choice but to clap with him.

"Doojoon-ssi. Is that a new hairdo?" Hodong pointed out.

"Ani, my stylist ran out of gel," he admitted. His voice was so cute. Hodong laughed loudly and he pointed to Seung Gi.

"He ran out too," he laughed.

"Stylist noona used the rest on Hodong," Seung Gi said, bitterly, but with a smile.

"That's weird. He doesn't seem to have much hair," Taemin pointed.

"Yah! I'm older than you," he barked. We burst out into laughter again.

As the show progressed we heard hilarious stories of being caught by parents, eating mudpies as if they were real, and dressing up as the opposite gender and being mistaken. You had good laughs from the siblings.

"Let's dance!" Hodong randomly bursted out.

"Who here cannot dance? Hodong grinned. Most girls raised their hands but you had acquired free dance lessons from your brothers.

"Very good! Taemin and Junho's sister! Please give them a warm round of applause," he roared.

"Omo," I said to Junho. He winked at me and gave you a little push.

"How come you're picking on her so much today?" Seung Gi asked him. Hodong didn't answer but instead, he instructed Taemin and you to do a skit.

"Mwoh?" Taemin and you called out at the same time.

You guys were a bit akward but Taemin shrugged it off. You two acted out a funny scene. You played an ahjumma and he played an ahjusshi. You two were arguing over whose turn it was to clean the bird poop off of the mailbox. The music suddenly burst out playing and you guys couldn't help but dance to Hello by SHINee.

Throughout the show you and Junho were asked a few questions. Junho revealed that you were adopted and everyone was shocked, including Doojoon. He also confirmed that you guys were related to LeeJoon and this left Hodong and Seung Gi with their mouths open. By the end of the show, you played the guitar Junho joined in with you. You guys sang I'm Yours but you took over since he forgot the lyrics.

"Our best storyteller today is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"JUNHO-SSI! Here you go!"

"Ah, kamsahamnida,"

"Thank you for bringing us tears and laughters. As you can see, there are a couple of girls back there who are crying," Seung Gi pointed out.

"Mwoh?" you and Junho both said at the same time. You guys turned aroung and saw Doojoon's sister smiling while wiping away her tears. Doojoon looked at you and you almost blushed at his beautiful and handsome face.

"That's all for today! Please tune in on Strong Heart next week! KAMSAHAMNIDA!" Hodong and Seung Gi shouted at the same time. We clapped and the filming came to an end.

"Great job everyone!" the director and producer called out. Junho and you bowed to everyone sitting near you guys. You told Seungho you were a big fan of MBLAQ and he was thrilled.

Nichkhun talked to you and Doojoon's sister talked to you too. She said she admired how strong you were. In the end she gave you a hug and you guys were talking and went to the dressing rooms. You two exchanged numbers.

"Call unni whenever you want to! I'm glad we're friends," she smiled. You nodded and she gave you a hug before going back into her dressing room.

Junho was busy talking to Dongho and Eunhyuk. You wandered a little bit before coming to a stop. You were near the stairs and Doojoon happened to be there at the same time.

"~~~~~~-ah, you look really pretty today," Doojoon complimented. You flushed and thanked him.

"Gomawo, oppa," you said to him while looking anywhere but into his eyes. He talked to you some more until you remembered that your mission was to confide your feelings to him. Before he turned to leave, you called out.

"Doojoon oppa! Wait!" you called. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Yeh?" he asked.

You slowly made your way up to him. You took a breath and clapsed your hands together.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now," you said quietly. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and waited for you to go on.

"I..I..." I stuttered. He smiled at you and chuckled.

You closed your eyes and opened them again. You took a deep breath and took one step toward him.

"Nanun norul joaheyo," you finally said. He looked at you with his eyes a little larger. His jaw tightened and his eyes went cool.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he asked, coldly. You were startled and you felt like crying.

"I've felt this way for a while. Ever since.....I first saw you," you admitted.

"Don't waste your time anymore. I only see you as a sister. Mianhe," he said with no emotion. He turned around and went straight into his dressing room. You almost collapsed onto the ground if there weren't a railing to hold onto.

"I never thought I was wasting my time..." you choked as your shoulders drooped. Finally, with no one around, you sat in a corner and cried softly to yourself. You felt rejected and dumb.

As you wiped your tears, you heard footsteps behind you.

"Yeh, I understand. Kamsahamnida," a guy's voice said. He shut his phone and you didn't want anyone to see that you have cried.

You got up quickly and started to walk past him until one of your heels snapped.

"Aish," you muttered as you tripped. You hit the cold ground and your ankle twisted.

"Miss, are you okay?" the same voice almost shouted. The voice grew nearer and it belonged to a male. He helped you up and sat you on the bench that seemed out of place. You hadn't seen it earlier. You saw the back of his head as he walked to pick up your heel. He bent down to examine your ankle and you tried to refuse his kindness simply because you were thoroughly embarassed.

"Kamsahamnida. Thank you for helping me," you said quickly with your head down. You tried to get up but instead, you fell backwards and he caught you just in time. You took in a whif of his cologne.

"Are you alright?" the guy almost laughed. You couldn't believe who was in front of you. He was a celebrity you had once spazzed over. He was the rapper from B2ST. It was no other than the very own Yong Junhyung. Your mouth dropped open a little and he smiled kindly at you.

"I don't think you can walk. Let me help you," he said before carrying you in his arms, bridal style. You looked away and only spoke when he asked you what dressing room you were in.

Junho still wasn't in here yet and no one else was either. He set you down on a cushiony chair and elevated your ankle. He grabbed some ice and applied it to your ankle. You squirmed but quickly put your hands on your lap since you were wearing a dress. Junho said the shoes would be yours and the dress too. Now the shoes were no good since one of them was broken.

"The name is Yong Junhyung. Who are you here with?" he asked curiously.

"My brother Junho," you said, quietly. He nodded and looked a little apologetic as his phone rang like crazy.

"Aish. Fine. Just wait until I get there," he snapped. He looked at you and rolled his eyes as he shut his phone.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Thanks to you, a lot better," I smiled. He nodded and started to speak again.

"If there isn't anything else, I should get going now. Nice meeting you," he smiled.

"Kamsahamnida. My name is...." you stopped as he was already halfway out the door. For a good 5 minutes, you replayed the scene over and over again in your head.

"What happened?" Junho burst as he came to examine your ankle.

"My heel snapped," you told him.

"Let me see your shoe," Junho said.

"It should be th- Where did it go?" you gasped. You only had one good shoe.

"Forget it. Let's get you to the hospital," he said before taking your bag and carrying you out to the car.