Chapter 2

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

"Good afternoon Mrs. Yoon!" you greeted happily as she gave you a hug.

"You're here! Come and see the new flowers I bought," she motioned.

"Wow! They're so pretty," you said while sniffing them.

"I got them for a sale too," she gleamed.

You laughed as you put your apron on.

"What shall I help you with today?" you asked.

"Oh, here's a list," she said handing you a piece of paper.

"Okay! I'll get to work now," you smiled.

"Oh I wish I had a daughter like you," she said patting your shoulder.

"Aiyoo, Doo Joon seems like a good son," you said to her. She laughed and nodded.

Mrs. Yoon did some paperwork and organized receipts. You watered the plants and pulled out weeds. You rearranged flowers and printed out more cards to go along as notes customers could fill in. You were so busy you didn't notice anything but the materials you held in your hand. You didn't even hear Mrs. Yoon say she would be out for a quick errand.

"Ahh, look who's so concentrated," a familiar voice said. It was Doo Joon? How could it be when he was so busy?

Your head shot up and you turned around.

"Doo Joon oppa!" you gleamed.

"How's my lil sis?" he smiled as he ruffled your hair. This is the part that made you ache inside the most. You always hid the fact that you liked him so it wouldn't ruin your 'just friends' relationship.

"I'm doing well!" you smiled.

"That's good! By the way, I have something for you," he grinned.

"A present? Omo, I WANNA SEE," you said while clapping your hand.

"JANG JANG! Here's to you! Everyone signed this for you. For my mom's little helper, I'd like to give you our new album and two tickets to our concert," he smiled as he put it in your hand.

"Thank you oppa!" you smiled as you looked through the photo album that came along.

"Is my mom here?" he asked while looking around. 

"Is she?" you said while you looked serious. You had no idea where she went and you felt kind of bad for some reason.

"Mianhe, I don't think I was really paying attention," you said looking down.

"Nawh, it's alright. Tell my mom I came by and that I'll call her okay?" he asked. You couldn't say no to that face.

"Neh, are you going to go back to work?" you asked.

"Mhm. Well I gotta get going now. See you soon!" he winked. You looked down at your tickets and you smiled. You waved until he was out of sight and he gave you a warm smile and drove off.

When you told Mrs. Yoon she chuckled and smiled at how you didn't hear her when she left.

"Mianhe," you apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? It was just the timing. It's alright," she said while patting your head.

You smiled and got back to work. While you were working you thought about how Doo Joon would never like someone like you. You probably didn't catch his eye but boy were you wrong.

~~

You walked back to your house and no one was home so you made your own dinner and watched television.

Rnng Rnnnng Rnnnnnnng

 "Yobosayo?"you answered.

"____-ah," oppa yelled.

"Joon oppa!" you screamed.

"I'm outside right now! Hurry and open the door, the fans are chasing me down," he said loudly. I could hear girls in the background chanting his name and singer an MBLAQ song.

You opened the door and he ran inside.

"Oh gosh," he panted.

"OPPPAAAA!" you screamed as you jumped onto him.

"OOOFF," he said as he caught you. You placed your hands around his face and smiled brightly.

"I MISSED YOU OPPAA!" you shouted.

"How's my lil sis?" he asked as he put you down.

"Normal, what about you?" You asked.

"Eh, just a lot of variety shows lately. I'm also doing some dance battles," he smiled.

You guys talked for a lot and he even brought you necklaces from all the places he has traveled. Joon stayed the night since fans were stalking him home. You guys caught up a lot and by the time you guys finished talking, he passed out right away.

After studying some more you talked to Jill online and she told you something that shocked you.

"Guess who likes you!" she whispered.

"................."

"AIYOOO STOP ASKING I'LL TELL YOU ALREADY SHEESH," she shouted.

"Jonghyun sunbae," she yelled.

"WHAT?" you nearly shouted.

"Aiyooo, at least I can tell. A lot of girls think so too. He never takes his eyes off of you by what I see," she said.

By the time you heard that news you collapsed onto your bed.

"Mee?" you smiled for a second.

"Wait, why should I smile? Psh," you mumbled as you drifted off to deep sleep.

That night, you dreamt that you and Doo Joon were the couple on the bus and you were kicking your covers without knowing it.

 

 

.