Chapter 7

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

"School tommorow," you thought as you got into bed. You didn't like the idea of loan sharks recognizing your face. That was probably why you didn't like being called a 'heroine'. Your mom was proud of you but your dad was equally as worried as you.

I wonder if Joonie and Junho know. Does Doojoon happen to know? you thought.

Right when you thought about that, Joon called you.

"Oppa?" you answered worriedly.

"~~~~!!!!!!!! Are you alright?" he panicked.

"shifhw09fhwr9q9rqhr90qhre91hr-qhf-," was what he saying. He had a problem of speaking gibberish when he was worried.

"Calm down-"

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU HURT? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? NOT THAT IT'S BAD BUT IT'S BAD TO BE RECOGNIZED BUT I'M STILL PROUD OF YOU IN A WAY. ARE YOU IN A WHOLE PIECE?"

"I'll be there in 5 so stay put!" was what he said before he hung up.

"Oh my goodness," you laughed as you shook your head. You decided to go to sleep and wait for him to wake you up.

 

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~

 

"~~~~~~~," two boys called as they shook you.

"Don't touch meeeeee," you growled as you brushed off the hand on your shoulder.

"Wakkkkeeee upppppp,"

"Nooooo,"

"Waaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppp,"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,"

"~~~~~ YAH wake uppppp"

"Wakeee up sisssyyyyy,"

"Noooooooooooo,"

"WAKE UPPP,"

"WHAT?!" you shot up.

You woke up to your two brothers.

Joonie shook your shoulders and pulled off your blanket.

Joon stood you up and Junho checked to see if you were okay.

"YAH YOU ERTS," you stomped.

"We're not erts, we're your oppas," Junho said you.

"Hey, hyung, look at her wrist," Junho said worriedly.

"Are you cutting yourself?"

"It's not symmetrical therefore, does it look like I did it oppa?" you said to Joon.

"Lil girl has a point," Junho nodded.

They sat you down and Junho talked to you while Joon went to get a drink.

"MY HEROINNNEEEE!" Junho yelled as he almost suffocated you in his bear hug.

"I don't want to smell your pits oppa,"

"What if the guys come after me?" you asked as you looked at him.

"Is that what you're worried about?" he asked while looking into your eyes.

You sighed and nodded.

"Aiyo, don't worry too much. Actually, don't worry at all. Me and Joonie will always have your back. Even thought we're never around, we'll protect you secretly," he winked.

You smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa,"

"Take it easy. Now you can stop worrying?"

"Neh," you answered happily.

"I'm a heroine!!!!!" you clapped as you jumped up and down.

"By the way, I'll pick you up on Friday. Class ends at 10 right?" Junho asked.

"The show is on Friday?!" you asked.

He nodded and you shrieked in excitement.

"HOOOHOOOOOO!!!!" you clapped.

"We're going to the salon and then we'll be go directly to the show," he explained.

I nodded and he got up, looking like he was about to leave.

"Alrighty then. You have school tommorow and I have a schedule in 5 hours so I gotta leave now. G'night sister," he said while ruffling your hair.

I pouted and he laughed at you.

"Bye bye," you waved as he got into his car.

Joon was next to leave.

"Bye Joonie oppa!" you waved.

He gave you a quick hug and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi ~~~~~~"

"I saw you on T.V.!!!"

"You are soooooo awesommmeeeee, like totally!"

"Way to go!"

"Heck yea ~~~~~!"

You heard a lot of this as you walked through the campus. You had two classes a day except for Friday and you would end at noon every day.

Tany and Jill ate lunch at your house and you guys studied for your upcoming quizzes on CPR.

"Any thing going on between you and Jonghyun?" Jill asked, hopeful.

"Not really. He confessed and hugged me on Friday," you said, bluntly.

"Woah, boy got it bad," Tany grinned.

"What about Doojoon?" Jill asked. You glanced at Tany that was looking at a photo of Joon.

"I'm going to confess to him after the show on Friday," you said.

"Friday? You know, a lot of things can happen before Friday. Just don't lose your chance of confessing okay?" she warned you.

"Don't worry. Even if he doesn't feel the same, I'll be strong," you said while faking a smile.

Jill gave you an encouraging squeeze.

"What are you looking at?" Jill said to Tany as she was distracted by a photo album.

"Oh nothing," she said as she hid the album behind her.

"Let me see that," Jill said as she grabbed the album from her.

Tany scowled and blushed a little.

"Why are you looking at Joon?" you asked.

"You like him don't you?! I always see you talk to him at ~~~~~'s parties," Jill said, jumping to conclusion.

"Maybe a little," she said shyly.

"Looks like everyone except for me has a bad cause of the lovesickness," Jill said while shaking her head.

You three looked at each other and started laughing. You guys decided to go shopping to shake some of it off.