Chapter 8

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

The day after tommorow would be when you and Junho appear on Strong Heart.

"I GOT FULL SCORE ON THE CPR QUIZ MOMMY!" you cheered as you were eating dinner with your mom. Your dad was coming home late so it was just the two of you. It was Wednesday night and you were eating the tofu pot of the week.

"Mmmh this is good umma!" you gleamed as you pointed to the tofu.

"I'm glad you like it! Here, eat more of this too," she smiled as put kimchi and pickled vegetables into your bowl.

"Thank you," you wiggled in your seat. You were so happy that you passed an important quiz your sunbaes failed.

After dinner, you did the dishes and watched telivision with your mom. You only had one lecture tommorow and it was an easy class.

"Ahh, my straight A daughter!' you mom smiled as she handed you a bowl of fruit salad. You guys watched television until your dad came home. They started talking about something and you decided to go shower.

"I'm going to rest now! Good night umma, good night appa!" you said as you headed for the stairs. Your mom and dad said their goodnights' and you went to take a shower.

"I'm so excited for Friday!" you squeaked in the shower.

You rehearsed random answers to random questions you thought of. You got out of the shower and changed into your pajamas. You dried your hair and applied lotion to you arms, legs, neck, and face. You surfed the web and watched Strong Heart online.

"I don't need to prepare something right?" you wondered.

"What can I do?" you asked yourself as you tilted your head to the side.

Right when you were pondering this, you recieved a text from Junho.

Hey little girl!

Sorry for telling you this so late but we have to prepare something for Friday just in case the hosts ask us to perform. I'll dance and you can choose what you want to do. It's all up to you. I'll talk to you later! Good night x)

P.S.

Don't do anything embarassing. We gotta show Nickhun how good we are xD jkjk but STILL. Make oppa proud araso?

-Junhohoho

 

"What to do what to do?" you asked yourself.

"OH! I KNOW! I'll sing," you smiled. You won a singing competition before so you felt very confident.

"I'll bring my guitar with me and sing 'I'm Yours' ," you decided.

 

~~~~~~Friday~~~~~~~~

 

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Just a reminder. There will be no classes on Monday and there will be a test on Tuesday," Mr. Kim told us. He left the podium and we started to pack up.

As I packed my notebook and papers away, you felt someone next to you.

"Hey," Jonghyun started.

"Hey, what's up?" you greeted as you zipped up your bag.

"Would you lik-

You were listening to him until you were pulled away by two girls who turned out to be your friends.

They let go of you as you guys were in the middle of the campus.

"I was talking to him. Why did you guys pull me away?" you questioned.

You felt bad since he was just standing there dumbfounded.

"We were saving you from regretting anything,"

"Regret what?"

"In case you promise him anything. Knowing you, you don't know how to reject a good looking guy,"

"But"

You were interrupted by the vibration of your phone. It was a text from Junho.

 

By the car, near the gate.

-Junho

 

"Gootta goo, you guys can see me on T.V.," you waved to Tany and Jill as you headed for the gate.

"See you!"

"Good luck!"

Today was the day you would confess your feelings toward Doojoon oppa. You felt pumped up and ready to go.

You exited the gate and looked to your left and spotted Junho's BMW.

You walked towards him and stopped.

"Where's my birthmark?" you asked.

"Your ," he responded in a low voice.

"What am I allergic to?" he asked.

"Stupid people," you replied.

"Let's go!" You smiled as you got into the car.

"I don't understand we have to do this character/person check," he rolled his eyes as he the engine and headed for the salon.

"To be sure the both of us aren't the fake versions of us!" you responded.

"There's only one Junho," he sighed.

"You never know. There can be crazy fans dying to be just like you," yougrinned.

He chuckled and playfully wacked your head.

After 15 minutes or so, you guys pulled into the parking lot.

"Annyeonghasayo," you both greeted the stylists.

"Are we going with neutral today?" the stylist asked you. Junho answered 'yes' for you and he went to get his hair and makeup done.

"Follow me," the male stylist said.

"We'll be going with minimal amount of makeup and I will straighten your hair and trim your bangs to create fringes," he explained.

You nodded and he proceeded.

He covered tiny blemishes using concealer. He applied mineral powder and layed off of the foundation. He said your face was very clean and even so you didn't need too much makeup. He used a neutral brown for eyeshadow and he slightly winged out your eyes with eyeliner and gently smudged it. He curled your lashes and applied waterproof mascara. He plucked your brows and used a pencil to make them darker. Lastly, he applied lip gloss.

Junho was watching behind you with a small smile.

The stylist fixed your bangs and thinned them a little. At the end, your fringes were those of Reese Witherspoon. You and Junho thanked the stylists and headed for the set.

"Our outfits are waiting in the dressing room. What's that?" Junho suddenly asked as he pointed to a large object in the backseat.

"My guitar," you smiled.

"Just as I feared," he teased.

"I think we both know how good we sound. Gotta make you proud!" you grinned.

"Yeah yeah. That's why you are my sister," he smiled. Even when you stepped into the Lee house for the first time at age five, Joon and Junho never made you feel excluded. You grew up surrounded by dancing and singing in the house and it spread to you like a wildfire ripping through a field.

"By the way, what are we gonna talk about today?" you asked.

"First of all. How you became my sister and secondly, Joon," he grinned.

"No kidding. It's about time they knew," you laughed. He was going to prove the rumors that him and Joon are brothers.

"Even though we don't look alike at ALL. The nosy paparazzi still thinks we're related," Junho said while rolling his eyes.

"Talk about nosy," I laughed.

We pulled into the parking lot and headed into the dressing room. On the way there, you saw many people running around and you saw celebrities with their siblings. You spotted Doojoon and Junho noticed too.

"Doojoon!" Junho waved.

He jerked his head into our direction and waved back with a suprised look. He looked at you for a moment and headed back into his dressing room.

"Oppa," you hissed. You wacked him with your guitar.

"Let me take that for you!" Junho smiled as he walked into the dressing room.

You were so happy to see your outfit. It was one of the cutest dresses you would wear ever. The accessories made it seem even better.

Junho changed into skinny black jeans and white graphic t-shirt that had a black and white design. He wore a blazer over it and completed his whole look with his vans. Junho had his hair waved and gelled up.

You changed into my dress and restrained from squealing with delight.

Your dress looked like this:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=whatsnew%5Fapp%5Fdresses&product%5Fid=2083397994&Page=1# 

and your shoes like this:

 http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=whatsnew%5Fapp%5Fdresses&product%5Fid=2083397994&Page=1# 

Everyone was going to make their entrances pair by pair and you two were third to last to enter.

Before you and Junho lined up, you guys were greeted by Nichkhun and his equally as good looking, beautiful sister.