Chapter 3

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

You woke up to a note next to your bed and it read:

Dearest (your name),

I'm sorry I can't stay any longer. I recieved a call from my manager this morning and I need to take care of some things involving MBLAQ. I'll promise to visit you guys more! Good luck with exams and I'll be there to support you in spirit!

XOXO,

Joon Oppa<3

 

You sighed as you put the note into a drawer with a couple of other notes. Junho oppa always left you voicemails instead of writing. He said he wanted to save his beautiful handwriting for his fans -.- You got ready and grabbed your bag, ready to head to class.

~~~

"~~~~~" Tany called. You jerked your head to the right and you saw he skip towards you. Although you guys were both 19, it seemed normal for her to do this.

"Tany!" you smiled as you waved. She caught up with you and walked beside you.

"Guess what?! Jonghyun likes youuuuu," she spazzed.

"LOL. And you are happy because?" I shook my head while rolling my eyes.

"Well that's what I heard, but my sources are reliable," she said as she patted herself.

"Exactly why I don't believe rumors, plus, you know who I like," I ended.

"~~~~, have you seen any progress with him? You told me he still calls you his lil sister. If he's gonna be like that I don't think you should wait for him to make a move. You need to tell him you like him or sooner or later, who knows, it's gonna be too late," she told me.

"I don't know Tany," you said with question.

"Please, you've been crushing on this dude for 2 years. It's time to realize you fall for guys like him too easily. You're always attracted to the same type of guy. You need to move on and stop being a hopeless romantic for a change," she said.

You nodded and responded.

"I'll see his concert and then confess to him. I don't want him to be distracted," You told her.

"More like you don't want to be crushed before a good concert?" she asked with a raised brow.

"Half and half," You said softly.

"Hold up, you're going to a concert?" she asked, surprised.

"He gave me two tickets for the concert tomorrow. I haven't told you guys yet but I only have one extra ticket," you replied.

She nodded in understanding and we heard Jill call us.

"~~~~~"

"TANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

We jerked our heads to the right and like Tany, she skipped over to us.

"What's up? Why are you guys standing out here? Class starts in like ten minutes," she asked.

"We're talking about Doo Joon and how he gave me two tickets to a B2ST concert," I replied.

"OHHLLALALA, B2ST? That's awesome but you have one extra ticket?" she asked.

"I don't know who to bring. You or Tany," I said softly. They looked at each other grinned. Jill looked at me and whipped out 3 tickets.

"We were gonna suprise you with these VIP tickets, but it looks like we have two extra tickets now," Tany explained.

"I'll see who I can take. I'll find someone," I explained.

We started to walk to class as a group of girls rushed past us and off we went to a 2-hour session.