Chapter 11

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

(Junhyung's POV)

 

"Let's go for coffee later!" the dancers suggested. Everyone was going except for me, Doojoon, and Kikwang. Doojoon was going to visit his mother and Kikwang was going to film a CF. I just didn't want to go and besides, I wanted to work out.

"One more song and practice will be over!" the cheoreographer shouted.

"Neh!" we all responded.

He blasted the music and we were ready, in our positions.

 

(Your POV)

 

"I gotta show you that guy I was talking about!" Jill shouted over the phone. You were walking/limping at a slow pace to the library to get some work done. Once you got inside, you worked on your homework and studied hard for your next exam. With twenty-five minutes left, you would have to work at the flower shop. Since Mrs. Yoon was going to be late, you would open for her.

"Yeogin neverland....." you hummed as you looked through your textbook. As you found the answer to your study question, you heard someone sit across from you.

"Annyeong" a familiar voice greeted. You paused and looked up.

"Jonghyun sunbaenim," you greeted politely.

"Call me oppa instead," he smiled. You nodded and smiled weakly. For some reason, he made you feel kind of nervous and akward. Just in time, your alarm rang. It was time to head to the store.

"Mianhe, I have to go to work. I'll see you around," you apologized. You didn't want him to think that you wanted to avoid him.

"Oh, that's okay. See you soo..what happened to your ankle?" he asked.

"Oh it's nothing," you said as you bowed. You grabbed your bag and waved goodbye to him. You walked as fast as your legs could carry you.

 

(Junhyung's POV)

As all the members left I practiced to another five songs and collapsed. I didn't feel very focused since I messed up on all the parts I usually got right. Even my rapping was off-beat. I shook my head as I took a seat on the ground and leaned my head against the mirrored wall. I grabbed the shoe out of my duffle bag and examined it.

"Aiy, jinjja. Why am I staring at a stranger's shoe. What do I do with this?" I mumbled. I walked over to the trash can and right when I was about to throw it in, I stopped. Shaking my head, I walked back to where I was and threw it back into my duffle bag.

I decided to get this shoe fixed and store it away at once and for all or donate it to some charity. After I got my stuff and shut off the lights, I decided to change my over grown hair.

~~~~~~~

"Kamsahamnida!" you thanked an old woman who purchased some flowers from the store.

"Mrs. Yoon really is late today," you mumbled to yourself as you looked at the clock. You had thirty minutes left until some other guy would take his shift. As you organzized some receipts, the door chimed, indicating someone was here.

"Annyeon-Jill!!" you smiled as she waved at you.

"I'm here to wait for you. Let's grab some coffee and hangout!" she told you.

"What about Tany? What's she doing?" you asked.

"She's on a roadtrip to a family reunion," Jill explained. You nodded to her and helped a customer who just came in.

By the time your shift was over, you and Jill decided to go to the nearest coffee shop due to your ankle.

"Two latte's please!" Jill ordered. You two got your cups and walked to her house.

You guys plopped onto her couch in her enormous bedroom. It was large and upscale but at the same time, it was really homey and cozy.

"Here! Look at the picture of this guy, isn't he cute?" Jill spazzed.

"You mean that guy at school who looks exactly like Taemin?" you laughed.

"Hey, I think he likes me okay," she said while waving her phone in the air, "He got my number fyi."

"Okay okay, whatever you say," I laughed.

"So how's Doojoon," she asked, bringing up the subject.

"Not good," you replied, looking down at your latte.

"Why, what happened? I thought you confessed to him yesterday," she started. You could hear concern in her voice.

"One word Jill. I got rejected," you sighed.

"MWOH? By your description, Tany and I really thought he had something for you," she said.

"Well, that's how it seems when I describe something. I was blinded," you said.

"Omo, what happened to your ankle?" she asked, while spotting your bandage peeking out from under your jean leg.

"Yeah, after I confessed my heel broke and someone saved me," you answered casually. Too many embarassing things happened that day and you wanted to shrug it off.

"No way, a prince charming after being rejected? Who is this lucky guy?" Tany asked, eyes gleaming with interest. You laughed a little and responded.

"Doojoon's bandmate, Yong Junhyung," you whispered.

She spit out her latte.

"Hey, watch that," you said, taking a tissue and wiping off her spit. She set her cup down and clapsed her hand on both sides of your shoulders.

"Be careful ~~~~~~~ He has a girlfriend name Goo Hara from Kara. Don't be seen with him!" she warned.

"Oh please, like that's gonna happen. He was only trying to be nice. And besides, it's not like we're gonna ever meet again," you stated, word by word, trying to knock some sense into this girl.

"You can never be too sure," she said, while wiggling her finger, "What you need girl is a transformation."

"What? I don't follow you," you said, clearly confused.

"Once you get rejected, you need a makeover to raise your self-esteem," she explained.

"I still have my pride girl," you said while shaking your head.

"You don't look like it," she mumbled.

"Yah, I heard that," you said, grumpily.

"Come on, I need a haircut and you're getting one with me okay?!" she said while helping me up and grabbing her bag, "Let's go!"

"Yeah, and I'm just an excuse," you said, very amused.

"You understand me so well," she gleamed with her pearly-whites.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you soon umma," I waved as I exited the flower shop. I had especially stalled lunch so I would not bump into ~~~~ when her shift was over. Honestly speaking, I did not know why I came to visit my mother. I called her very often and I didn't need to tell her anything in person. Yes I missed her but she would get annoyed at me for not taking care of my bandmates. Perhaps I wanted to see ~~~~~~ and apologize for being so mean and cold but I just didn't know how to.

"Please Yoon Doojoon, she's just another girl. Girls have confessed to you just because they confused lust over love," you mumbled as you drove back to your dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yong Junhyung oppaaaa!" girls squealed as I entered the salon, while taking off my sunglasses.

I looked around for my stylist but he was no-where to be seen. I took a seat someone offered and checked my phone, updating my me2day.

@ the salon and greeted by B2ST's wonderful fans. This will be a fun visit ^^ kekekekeke!

After I updated, the girls squealed at my update. It was a little embarassing but my stylist showed up just in time.

"Junhyung-sshi!" he greeted. No offense to anyone in the salon but he was really girly. He scared me just a little bit.

"Hyung!" I greeted, trying to hold my laughter back, successfully.

"What can I do for you today?" he asked as he led me into a private room that I always got my hair done in. The fan's chattering were drowned out and I could hear properly now.

"I can see your color has faded, sideburns out of wack, hair is grown out in all directions, is that gray hair I see? And everything is a mess! All covered by a simple beanie," he examined and slightly exaggerated. Oh boy, talk about a fun visit. Some things never change.

"I wan---" I started, but he cut me off.

"Say no more, handsome fellow, allow yourself to be amazed," he said, blindfolding my eyes.

"What the-" I said, taken back. Well I had no choice but to shut up as he blasted f(x)'s Pinocchio and started humming along.

~~~~~~

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" Jill and you greeted the receptionist.

"Jill and friend?" she asked, "Please verify your appointment here," she said.

"Alright, kamsahamnida," Jill smiled.

"You planned this without telling me?" you whispered.

"I knew you could not reject this," she winked.

"You and your devious plans, I swear," you responded, boredly.

"This way please!" she said as she led us to a room large enough for two clients and one hairdresser.

"Alexander will be here soon," she said before walking out of the room.

"What shall I do? My hair is all messed up now. Hmmm, I want to dye my hair," Jill mumbled, while looking at the ends of her hair.

"Welcome ladies! What can I do for you today!" the guy named Alexander exclaimed as he walked in.

"My friend and I want to be transformed today! Tell us your thoughts after you take a look please," Jill said, equally as enthusiastic as he was. People in this salon were very unique and passionate.

"Ooooh oh yes yes. Huh, no no no. Oh dear. AAAAAHHH, YES! I have us a new concept!" he clapped as he finished examining us two.

"Jill dear, let me shower you will my new concept for you honey," he said while touching her hair. You wanted to laugh and puke but you didn't which to do first.

"Black my dear, black! I will give you the most dangerous bangs and long, black, sleek, and y hair! We will keep your hair at waist length. Let's do layers, yes a minimal amount of layers. How yummy!" he spazzed. Now Jill was spazzing like him.

"Friend of Jill! Let me give you a straight-perm for that frizz of yours. Highlights yes. Shall we be red or blonde?" he asked. I wanted to jump off my chair and run out of this room if it weren't for that intimidating stare of his.

"Say no more! This is what we'll do!" he said immediately.

"Bangs for friend. Chocolate brown with blonde highlights yes! All topped off with a little straightening perm!" he clapped. Before anything could happen, he blindfolded us both.

"For our tradition, we will reveal the new yous all in one moment. Hang on tight!" he laughed as he blasted Miss A's Goodbye Baby.