Chapter 12

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

(Narrator's POV)

"Kamsahamnida," Junhyung thanked the stylist.

"Kamsahamnida," Jill and ~~~~ thanked the stylist. All three of them were satisfied with their haircut's/hairdo's.

They all walked out of their rooms at the same time. ~~~~ and Jill were talking so that they didn't pay a lot of attention to where they were walking, especially ~~~~.

 

(Junhyung's POV)

As I walking to the front desk to pay, I was looking through my phone. Just as I was about to tweet a picture of my new hair, someone bumped into me and I dropped my phone. Right when I was going to bend down and look at who I bumped into, a familiar face bent down and picked it up before I did.

 

(Your POV)

"Mianhamnida!" you bowed and returned the phone to its owner. Right when you looked up, it was the guy who helped you with your ankle, Yong Junhyung.

You gasped and apologized again. Jill seemed very suprised as well.

He flashed you a small smile and then he looked a little weird.

"Are you that girl?" he asked, cautiously.

You nodded, embarassed.

"Oh, nice to meet you again. Nice to meet you too," he greeted to you and Jill. Jill just bowed at him.

"Well, see you around," he said as he got his credit card back from the lady. He waved 'bye' to you guys and walked out to his car with his shades on.

You and Jill payed at the counter.

"I told you you'd see him again, but I didn't know it would be so quick!" Jill giggled.

"I have no idea anymore," you sighed. You got your card back and headed out with Jill and went to eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go eat tofu pot!" Jill smiled as she yanked you with her.

"Wae? Again? I thought we ate that last week..." you whined.

"You'll see when you we get there! There's something real special about it," Jill said, making me suspicious.

You guys went to a chain of outdoor stores and sat down on benches. There were christmas lights hanging overhead even though it wasn't christmas.

"Brb!" Jill yelled before running off.

"Yah! Jill! Come back here!" you shouted after her. She didn't come back and everyone was looking at you. You looked embarassed and rubbed your arms.

Just as you were deciding where she could go, someone sat down in front of you.

"OPPA?" you said with your eyes bulging out.

"What's up?" Jonghyun smiled as he waved.

He motioned for the waitress and she took our orders.

"One seafood tofu pot for me. What about you?" Jonghyun asked.

"One bibimbap please," you said to the waitress. She nodded and went to tell the chef.

Jonghyun was smiling at you and you were a little akward.

"How did you know I was here?" you asked.

"Well, Jill told me that she and another friend of mine needed advice for school and told me to meet them here. But when I got here, Jill told me to go here and ran off," he explained.

"WOW, that girl," you said while shaking your head. You guys started laughing. As your orders came, you guys got to know each other more and talked a lot. By the end of the night, you guys became great friends.

"I can't believe a girl would do that to your friend," you laughed.

"She turned him down in front of everyone and when they were alone, she completely agreed," he said while shaking his head.

"I heard you're captain on the basketball team," you smiled.

"Yeah, as great as that sounds, it's pretty stressful," he sighed. You nodded and took a sip of your water.

"It's okay, I can," you said as the tab came.

Before you could say anymore, he handed the waitress his card and smiled at you.

"I should be paying," he gleamed.

"Let's go," he said while he put his wallet back into his pocket. You nodded and walked with him. You guys recieved 'awws' and 'they're so cute' from these girls while other girls didn't care about your presence and went 'he's sooo hot'. It was akward for you two, but you guys continued to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good night and thanks for everything!" you waved to Jonghyun as he got into his car. He waved and drove off.

Right when you were going to go through the gate to your house, someone called your name.

"~~~~~! Wait," a guy called. You froze in your tracks. You didn't dare turn around.

"~~~~~," he said again. This time, he walked up to you and stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys walked in the park, not speaking, until he finally stopped walking and stood in front of you. Without a second thought, you guys sat down next to each other on a bench.

He turned to face you.

"I'm really really sorry for talking to you like that the other day. I thought about it and I felt really guilty afterwards," Doojoon apologized.

"Oppa, although I was really disappointed afterwards, I don't think you have to apologize to me," you said.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Well. I realized I always liked you because you were the perfect guy I dreamed of, but now, I know that  I confused love with lust," you explained.

"So you never liked me?" he asked. You tried to shake off the tone of his voice.

"Not completely. I know a part of me always liked you and wanted to know you more, but I never had the chance to get closer to you," you said, slowly.

He nodded and clapsed his hands together.

"Are we good now?" he asked, hopeful.

"Of course," you smiled.

"It's getting late. I should take you home now," he said while standing up. Right when you got up, you starting limping a little and he noticed that fact.

"What happened to your ankle?" he asked, concerned. He bent down and pulled up your jean leg and examined your ankle.

"I'm so sorry for not noticing earlier, I wouldn't have let you walk so far into the park," he said, feeling guilty. He got up and looked you in the eyes.

"Come on, let's walk slowly," he said before taking your hand. You wanted to hold his hand tightly, but a part of you knew that you had to let go. You wiggled your hand out of his and walked away to the direction of his car. You heard him sigh and catch up with you. He took your hand again, but this time, he made sure you could not wiggle your hand out of his grip.

 

Will I have to live like this forever? I want to have her to myself, but in order to protect her from any harm, I have to watch her from the sidelines.