Romeo & Juliet

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes i might have made ^^
===========================================================

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
After School: When I Fall

*Does this accident lose my mind?* you thought.

Then you fainted once more. Jaejoong caught your body on time before you hit the floor once more and quickly brought you to his car with bridal style.
"Yoochang, can you take her stuff at her room right now? I think we should bring her to my house soon." Jaejoong commanded. Bo Eun couldn't help but cried at the way to her house. She was really worried about your condition because...

FLASHBACK;
"Aish, all my bag is wet right now! It's all because of my stupid drinking bottle. It leaked and drop some water out from it." she blamed on her drinking bottle.
Not for few moments, she saw her dad and she quickly ran towrads her dad. Without her noticing, slowly more water leaked out from her wet bag, soaked all the floor when she was running to Jaejoong.
That's why you could fell and fainted like now.
End of FLASHBACK;


"Mianhae, unnie..." she whispered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you woke up, you saw white setting around you. "Where am I?" asked you.
"You're at your own bedroom, noona. When we're trying to bring you home, you fainted once more." Yoochang explained. You looked around and found that you were lying on a bed. Yoochang was sitting near your bed and Bo Eun was sleeping on sofa in your living room.
"Hey, how long did I sleep already?" you asked as you rubbed your temple. You still felt a little headache on your head.
"3 hours noona and I think your fall isn't a good one since you fell into a long asleep." Yoochang stood up and walked approaching Bo Eun, wanted to wake her up but you stopped him.
"Don't do that! She's already fall asleep." you said. Yoochang furrowed then he shifted his gaze to the sleeping Bo Eun. She peacefully slept on sofa and her eyes looks little bit swollen because of too much crying. Suddenly Bo Eun woke up as she rubbed her eyes slowly.
"Unnie?" she whined. You smiled at her as you opened your arms for her who was approaching you. "I'm sorry..." she said.
"Sorry for what?" you asked her slowly.
"That's all because of my leaked drinking water bottle." she cried again and you embraced her.
"Ssshh... don't cry anymore! I'm okay." you comfortened her.
"No, you're not. In fact, you fainted after you fell down." she said as she kept crying.

Then Jaejoong came in with a tray on his hand. He brought a bowl of porridge and a glass of water. You stared at him and you felt a quick heartbeat inside your chest again.
*Aish! What happened with me?* You looked away, tried to hide your blushing face.
"Thankfully, you're already conscious now. Doctor said that you're okay but you just need to take a lot of rest." Jaejoong said as he put down the tray onto the desk near your bed. You gazed at the bowl confusedly.
Jaejoong followed your eyes' directions, "Oops, sorry. I just looked around your kitchen and then I found some vegetable and chicken inside your refrigrator. So I decided to cook you something before I and Bo Eun go back home. You need to eat too because doctor told me to give you morefood. You haven't taken a lunch yet, right? That's why you felt giddy just now." he explained to the confused you.
You bowed in thankful way. "Thanks a lot, Jaejoong-sshi." you said.
Jaejoong nodded and looked at Bo Eun. "Let's go home then, Bo Eun!" he said.
"Are you really okay?" Bo Eun asked once more.
You nodded. "Yup, I'm okay."
"Are you sure?" asked Bo Eun again.
"Yup! I'm sure. See you tomorrow, okay?" You ruffled her hair to assured her. "Don't worry about me! After I eat your appa's cooking *glance at Jaejoong*, I will go sleep straight away."
"Bo Eun, let ~~~~~~~~~-sshi take her rest now! We got to go back home now!" Jaejoong stood up and he held his hand out, waiting for Bo Eun's hand to slip in his palm. Bo Eun nodded as she stared at you worriedly. You smiled at her and signalled her to go home quickly. Before she reached Jaejoong's hand, she suddenly ran to you and embraced you tightly.
"Saranghaeyo, unnie!" she stared at you and kissed your cheek. You beamed once more as you felt Jaejoong was staring at you. But you didn't have any bravery to look back at him.
"Saranghae, Bo Eun!"
Seeing that scene, Yoochang ran to you and hugged you too. "Saranghae, noona! Take care of yourself, okay?"
*These kids sure do love her so much! Why I feel like 'this woman is what I'm looking for* Jaejoong quickly snapped out of his thought. *Stop thinking like that, Kim Jaejoong!*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did you go, Yoochang? Why you come home late?" asked Yoochun when he met Yoochang at the kitchen. He was walking out from his room, holding his empty cup, deciding to make some coffee before he continued his job.
"~~~~~~~~~~ songsaenim's house. She fainted after she fell down at school hallaway, so Bo Eun, Jaejoong ahjussi and me brought her home." Yoo Chang explained as he poured a cup of water for himself.
Yoo Chun heard Yoo Chang's explaination as he put down his glass on the desk. "Is she okay? Did the doctor check her?" asked Yoo Chun worriedly.
Yoo Chang drank his water in one shot-way as he furrowed at worried-Yoo Chun, "Appa, she'll be fine. Don't worry about her!" he said.
"Maybe we should visit her right now." Yoo Chun said. "Or give her some foods."
Yoo Chang put his glass down and raised an eyebrow, "All the things she need right now is just take a long rest, not a disturb from you, appa!" Yoo Chang said.
"Hey, I'm not disturbing her! Just want to take care of her." Yoo Chun explained, got annoyed with Yoo Chang's statement.
"Yeah, but you won't go to her house in right time." Yoo Chang then left Yoo Chun alone in confusion.
"Did I do something wrong?" asked Yoo Chun to himself and then he shrugged.

End of URL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx8Se_6lZTM
Clazziquai Project: Romeo n Juliet

As usual, at break time, when all of the kids are playing around at the playing-ground, Yoochang will spend his day away with reading and writing about something on his notebook as he listened to the music, using his own I-Pod. When Yoochang was in that moment, Bo Eun won't disturb him by being around him nor asked him about something. She would just leave him alone at one of the corner of the class. Then after he finished doing that, then Bo Eun would go closer to him.
But this time, it's different...
"Bo Eun~ah, come over here!" Yoochang waved his hand to Bo Eun, coded her to come to his side.
Bo Eun stopped playing with her friends and turned her head around, "Yeah, did you just call me?" asked her in disbelief. "I thought you just wanna be alone now."
"No no.. I want to show you something. Come here quickly!" Yoochang called out.
"Yeah.. Yeah..." she answered. "Guys, see you later!" she told her friends as she ran to Yoochang's place.
"Whazzup?" asked Bo Eun to Yoochang.
"Read this and tell me what you think about it!" Yoochang handed her his notebook.
"What is this?" Bo Eun furrowed as she flipped her fingers on his book and Yoochang saw all of Bo Eun's expression when she was reading his book.
"Do you like it?" Yoochang questioned slowly.
"Mm... Is it made by you? I LOVE IT!" Bo Eun looked at Yoochang happily. "What will you do after you show this to me?" asked her.
"Just show you, nothing more to do again." Yoochang quickly take that book back from Bo Eun's hand and then left her alone.
"Huh?" Bo Eun furrowed.
RIIINGGGGGGGG!!! Bell rang loudly, sign of the end of break time.

"~~~~~~~~~, what will you do for your class' show?" asked Joon when you and he were walking along the hallway, making your way to your class.
"I don't know. When I just got that job, my mind started to think blankly. It's too sudden so I don't have any idea what I should make right now." you answered.

*Flashback*

"Talking about our 50th anniversary that will be held on next week, we'll make a bazzar and performances from each class. Then school will invite all parents to come to that perform. So you guys should make an interesting show to entertain them." Headmaster said. "So, think about what you will perform on that day as soon as possible, alright?"

*End of Flashback*

You sighed as you blew up your bangs, "Why he didn't tell us beforehand?" you grumbled.
Then you arrived in front of your class. Before you stepped in, you turned your body around to face Joon. "Wish me luck, Joon-sshi." you said.
"For what?" asked Joon.
"For getting a quick idea. I need it now!"
Joon spit a small laugh, then he your hair, "I will always do it. Don't worry, okay?" he smiled and you felt like you've gotten new spirit inside your body after getting his smile.

"Morning, class..." you greeted.
"Morning, songsaenim!" the entire class replied your greet as well.
"Class, I want to tell you something. As we know, next week will be our school's 50th anniversary and Headmaster told us to do some performance to be watched by you guys parents." you said then you scratched your hair nervously. "But, can anyone of you help me for the ideas? Honestly, I have no idea about this one." you said.
Bo Eun put her chin on her palm as she thought about school's anniversary performance. Then she got a flashback in her mind.

*Flashback*

"Unnie, why Joon oppa introduced himself as 'Your Romeo'?"
"It's because we played roles as Romeo and Juliet at our school's 50th anniversary."
"Since that, all of our friends called us Romeo and Juliet."

*End of Flashback*

*Romeo? Juliet?* she thought. Then she suddenly remembered about Yoochang's story that was shown to her previously. They could make a drama from that.
"UNNIE! I HAVE THE IDEA!!" Bo Eun suddenly raised her hand up. Entire of the class instantly focused on Bo Eun.
"What is that, Bo Eun?" you questioned.
"Yoochang showed me a story, made by himself. Maybe from that story, we could make a drama to be performed by all of us." Bo Eun explained.
Hearing that, Yoochang quickly made a reaction, "BWOH? MY STORY?" Yoochang immediately grabbed Bo Eun's arm and nudged her. "Hey, I've told you not to tell anybody else about that story. It's just a trash!" he whispered to Bo Eun as he gritted his teeth.
Bo Eun replied him with a whisper too, "But I think it's okay, Yoochang~ah. Your story is great and it'll be so cool if we could make a drama based on it." she said.
"Yoochang, is that true? May we know about that story?" asked you slowly. "Can you read it for us?"
"Mm..." Yoochang hesitantly answered. "Do you think it will be good?"
"Don't worry, Yoochang. Let us hear it first!"
Yoochang took out his book and went to the front of whole class. You stood beside him to gave him some supports when he was reading the story.

Basically, the story was like, there's a young woman lived her life like a Juliet, her name was Princess ~~~~~~~~~; She fell in love with her parent's rival's son, Prince. Then there's a pair of brother and sister who lost their parents in their young age and their name was Romeo and Juliet. One day, they met ~~~~~~~~~ and they immediately loved her in their first encounter as well they loved their mother. Then they helped her so she can be with Prince to live happily.
After Yoochang finished reading the whole story, the entire class claped their hands in amusement. Yoochang thankfully bowed at them and you as you smiled at him. "Good job, Yoochang. Of course we should use this story as our drama. But anyways, why you used my name as the main character's name?" asked you.
"Because I don't know another name beside your name." Yoo Chang said. *Your name is beautiful, noona...*
"Okay... Okay..." you calmed down the class. "Let we choose the casts! Who will be the brother and sister?" you questioned them. All the class became in silence, then suddenly...
"Bo Eun and Yoochang fits with the pair of brother-sister's cast!" someone said loudly.
"No! No!" Yoo Chang brushed off. "I can't!"
"Of course you can, Yoochang-sshi, since you're the writer of this story..." you said.
"Okay..." Yoochang replied it weakly then he shook his head, "This will be a long week for me."
"How about you, Bo Eun?" asked you to Bo Eun who was still standing on her same spot.
"Yes, I love it!" She cheered out.
"YEAAHHHH!!!" all the class cheered.
"Okay, I got the casts already." you finished writing down the casts on the blackboard.

The casts were YOU as ~~~~~~~~~ Princess, Yoo Chang & Bo Eun as The Brother and Sister.
"But we still don't have the Prince cast yet..." you said.
Suddenly Kangin blurted out, "And the Prince should be Joon songsaenim! Besides he's handsome, he's the youngest male teacher in this school. He will definately fit the cast with songsaenim!!" he said. "So ~~~~~~~~~ songsaenim should be the Princess!"
Bo Eun and Yoochang's faces quickly changed into an annoyed and full of hatred one. "Why he should be the Prince?" they whispered. The others then agreed with Kang In's suggestion.
"Okay, I will ask Joon-sshi if he's willing to help us or not?" you explained. Suddenly, they heard a voice.
"Of course I want to help you guys. I want to be the Prince." Joon came in suddenly as he smiled to the whole class. In fact, since the first time, he watched all of it and he agreed with all of the ideas.
Joon came closer towards you and Yoochang, then he bent down to ruffle Yoo Chang's hair, "Good job, dude!" he said.
"Thanks!" Yoochang replied.
"Okay guys, tomorrow we'll start the practice." you said. "And you, Yoochang, can you make the script for us?" you asked him.
"Yes, ~~~~~~~~~ songsaenim!" Yoochang nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being inside the room for half of the day, Yoochun came out from his room and he decided to look around his house. Then he heard a faint sound of typing from Yoochang's room. In fact, it wasn't totally closed so he could hear the typing sound.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Yoochun walked towards him and rubbed his son's head as he looked at the screen. "Typing what?"
"Drama script." Yoochang answered without turning his head as he kept on typing.
Yoochun nodded in understanding and then he looked to the print outs that were putting on the desk near the screen. He took it and read some parts of it.
"~~~~~~~~~~-sshi?" he furrowed. "Become the princess? Whose idea was it?" Yoochun shocked.
"Mine." Yoochang answered calmly. "You can watch this drama next week at our school anniversary. So now, just go away and shut up your mouth! I don't need your comments about this!" Yoochang pushed Yoochun out from the room as he quickly locked the door.
"YAA!" Yoochun barked.
*~~~~~~~~~~-sshi becomes a princess? I'm looking forward to it!* Yoochun said.

"Appa! Welcome home!!" Bo Eun ran to Jaejoong who just arrived at home.
"Yeah, my little princess!" Jaejoong caught Bo Eun's body and lifted her up. "How's your school?" Jaejoong asked.
"Next week, will be our school's anniversary and our class made a drama to be performed that day. It's based on Yoochang's storymade. You have to come that day and watch my performance. Okay?" Bo Eun said sweetly. "And ~~~~~~~~~~~~-sshi will be the princess in that story!!" she cheered.
"Wow! ~~~~~~~~~~-sshi becomes a princess??" Jaejoong asked.
"Yeah!!"
Jaejoong thought in his mind, *Wow! I'm looking forward for it!*

End of URL
===========================================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update^^~